Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Where is Jasmine's lotion? No, it is not in the cabinet in the dining room, and as far as I can tell only the kitchen has a "turn around" option.

Unity is trash.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

splo0ge

Oct 27, 2019
my game is stuck at start.. the game loads to the menu and i press new game i go through the choices but as soon it reaches the start screen the game freezes. this happens for me to most unity based games. is any body else facing this?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I saw in the review section.
"The game is, currently, unplayable because of bugs, and you lose all progress as you cannot save "in-game". When you save, and then encounter a bug (like the game no longer responding to your input, or being stuck without the textbox) and need to reload, it puts you back to the beginning of the day and you have to do everything again. Wait until the mayor bugs are fixed before playing this game".

Frankly speaking I didn't understand what bugs we are talking about, I passed the game (in kinetic novel mode, because I don't like mini-games very much, imho the broke gameplay, senseless vaste of time) without any problems. Saves the game really, peculiar, for this you need to look in the smartphone, but this is a problem of unsuccessful user interface, but not the game itself. I repeat, not a single crash or bug for 4 hours - that's how long it took me to go through the last version in the kinetic novel mode.

splo0ge

Oct 27, 2019
i just downloaded this game but i couldn't even play it. the game loads to the main menu fine but beyond that unplayable...

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
my game is stuck at start.. the game loads to the menu and i press new game i go through the choices but as soon it reaches the start screen the game freezes. this happens for me to most unity based games. is any body else facing this?
I've never encountered anything like this, with some of my favorite games running on Unity (The Man of the House, Mystwood manor), this game I don't consider as masterpiece but it is far from trash. I guess there is some software problems on your side, try to connect with developers of the game.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Where is Jasmine's lotion? No, it is not in the cabinet in the dining room, and as far as I can tell only the kitchen has a "turn around" option.

Unity is trash.
Look on second floor hallway, you need to turn around. "Turn around" option is almost in all locations, not only kitchen.

zman21

Feb 20, 2018
game black screens when trying to answer door for the jones'. have latest update and patches installed. game has worked fine until this point

Homelessalone

May 27, 2021
At this point game isnt proggressing. I found the pole and picked it but cant pick mounting brackets. Do anyone come accross with this bug or anyone knows the solution? (i completed all toher quests)

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Just finished, great game, was a bit apprehensive with the sandbox and mini-games, but nothing to hard or annoying, will keep a eye out for the next game, great work dev (y)

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
I'm trying to find Amber after dinner when she stormed off once she found out she was pregnant. The in-game help says you can find her in her room but when you go there, you don't even get an option to open the door, it won't even highlight like when you're trying to go to the gym or the dining room, etc. Anyone know how to get past this please?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm trying to find Amber after dinner when she stormed off once she found out she was pregnant. The in-game help says you can find her in her room but when you go there, you don't even get an option to open the door, it won't even highlight like when you're trying to go to the gym or the dining room, etc. Anyone know how to get past this please?
3rd floor, you need to click on the floor near the 3 doors to move forward. Amber & Jasmin's bedroom is on the right.

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
3rd floor, you need to click on the floor near the 3 doors to move forward. Amber & Jasmin's bedroom is on the right.
Found it, thanks. What a pain in the ass, being so close to where you need to be and not see it. Do you have any idea how soon we can expect to see the next game?

franktank07

Nov 21, 2019
i keep getting stuck at the pole dancing scene with amber and jasmine after jasmine dances and she says "she's not a great dancer, but she's hot as fuck. the screen goes black and dialog stays up but nothing happens. 1706773109192.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guyz im stuck on "finish reading book for the day" .....pls help me
You click on the book in your inventory and click on the object you need to sit on and its done.
Bean bag chair in your bedroom or the chair in the front room or where the hint tells you to.

Harad

Jan 4, 2019
You click on the book in your inventory and click on the object you need to sit on and its done.
Bean bag chair in your bedroom or the chair in the front room or where the hint tells you to.

nothing.....i have only one book in inventory "the blue book" and no one chair in house work with it...
i think is bugged

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes