bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lockdown2024-1.19.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
bruh how did the dev code such a good game but can barely manage to implement a non buggy "hide text" option. i press the "-" symbol and it hides text. the "+" symbol doesnt show the text again so i have to click the tiny pixel in the bottom right. even if u press it right it will still skip dialogue wtf

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
bruh how did the dev code such a good game but can barely manage to implement a non buggy "hide text" option. i press the "-" symbol and it hides text. the "+" symbol doesnt show the text again so i have to click the tiny pixel in the bottom right. even if u press it right it will still skip dialogue wtf
It's best to use the hotkeys (+/-) on the keypad or keyboard. The engine add-in that we're using will capture the mouse click too early at times and advance the dialog instead of responding the the button click. We're still trying to figure out how to avoid that.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Omg haha.. Thanks! Hard to see but when i started it up and actually look down it showed how to click it haha.
Yeah, we're thinking of adding a Tutorial scene to help folks with the Navigation and to demonstrate the controls.

Reactions: RS12

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, but can someone explain how you put the ice in the glass? I click on the ice and it same use the glass, go to the inventory add the glass but can't get the ice.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm stuck at "Meet Emma in the backyard - find a hiding spot for her first lesson" mission. Can't find that "spot"
There is a spot just beyond the chairs the will let you move forward. The <space> bar will flash all hotspots on the screen if you are having trouble finding one.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
It's best to use the hotkeys (+/-) on the keypad or keyboard. The engine add-in that we're using will capture the mouse click too early at times and advance the dialog instead of responding the the button click. We're still trying to figure out how to avoid that.
yeah the "-" works but "+" doesnt work. i only have a 60% keyboard so i cant test the other + and - keys that would be on the right side of a full sized keyboard. so i can hide text with - but im forced to press the button on the bottom right to show text. its just not worth even doing it

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes