Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
What is up with really bad mini-games that kill every game here? First erection is a crap fest and HUGE waste of time. If this was so long ago I imagine it only gets worse. Post in OP when this is fixed so I can UNIGNORE this game.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Would have liked to seen more pregnant sex with the girls and some add moans during the scenes but overall a great game.
Agreed. More scenes with him having sex with them with big bellies would have been nice. Also would have liked to see a few more get in on that like Mrs. Jones. Maybe even have him steal her away from her husband would have been awesome. Oh well. Maybe they could add that later. Or maybe they can expand on it in the sequel.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Valagost
how to resolve this detail.
mission copy key.
"use the build app to combine the clay, metal box and wax key"
When using app build, you only add 2 items, not 3 items. I didn't understand how to solve this.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Agreed. More scenes with him having sex with them with big bellies would have been nice. Also would have liked to see a few more get in on that like Mrs. Jones. Maybe even have him steal her away from her husband would have been awesome. Oh well. Maybe they could add that later. Or maybe they can expand on it in the sequel.
We might add more later this year.
Can someone tell me what i have too do with the Key in the Landladys shower?
Use it on the soap to make an impression of the key. Will be used later.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Valagost
how to resolve this detail.
mission copy key.
"use the build app to combine the clay, metal box and wax key"
When using app build, you only add 2 items, not 3 items. I didn't understand how to solve this.
The build app can have up to 4 ingredients. To make the key mold you put the metal box, clay & wax key into the ingredients section then click the create/make button. Lastly, click on the key mold on the right to put it in your inventory.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Since there's puzzles, is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere?
There is no walkthrough. However, there is detailed help with every task in the Missions screen. If you are having trouble with a task click on the "?" for extended help. Also, if you don't like the mini-games they can be skipped, just look for the arrow.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
What is up with really bad mini-games that kill every game here? First erection is a crap fest and HUGE waste of time. If this was so long ago I imagine it only gets worse. Post in OP when this is fixed so I can UNIGNORE this game.
All the mini-games can be skipped if you don't like them. You can even set the options to auto-skip them.

Reactions: ArhraCole

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
The build app can have up to 4 ingredients. To make the key mold you put the metal box, clay & wax key into the ingredients section then click the create/make button. Lastly, click on the key mold on the right to put it in your inventory.
I managed to solve it, the problem itself was language, when it returned to default "English", I was able to add the 3 items, before I wasn't adding it, only 2 items remained bug. already resolved, thank you

Mar 29, 2020
Where can I find the lotion? The only places I haven't checked are the bathroom which tells me its occupied and the 3rd floor which it wont let me go up to.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Where can I find the lotion? The only places I haven't checked are the bathroom which tells me its occupied and the 3rd floor which it wont let me go up to.
A lot of the areas have multiple views. You can use the ASD keys to turn or use the hotspots on the Far Left/Right & Bottom of the screen.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Can the game also be played in split form? Because downloading all the parts is too much for me given the amount of data and I already know part of the game but had to delete my hard drive. Can individual parts also be played?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can the game also be played in split form? Because downloading all the parts is too much for me given the amount of data and I already know part of the game but had to delete my hard drive. Can individual parts also be played?
No.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes