a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
nothing.....i have only one book in inventory "the blue book" and no one chair in house work with it...
i think is bugged
What does the hint say to do?

Also you may need to do other quest first.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
nothing.....i have only one book in inventory "the blue book" and no one chair in house work with it...
i think is bugged
If you've reached this point in the game, you must have the Dragon Queen book (gold/brown).

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
unfortunately no, I only have the blue book and if I try to sit on the chair it tells me "I don't want to read this book"
The Dragon Queen book is behind your bed (there should be a hotspot between the bed and the dresser). This would have been required to get through the mission where you give the Maid her uniform. It would have been picked up somewhat early in the game and would be towards the beginning of the inventory (scroll-left). Also, the other spot to use this book is on your bed. The only time you use the blue book is for a coding task and it is used on your computer in the basement.

Reactions: Harad

Harad

Jan 4, 2019
ok now i have another stuck point, i have all 3 ingredient for swapping Amber's pills but i cant enter in the devon office

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Are you using the lock picks?
Also, be aware that the "?" in the mission/task screen should give you a detailed description if you get stuck. For example, the "Swap the pills" task's extended help says: "You'll need to pick the lock again and take the pills from the drawer. You'll use them to create the placebo."

Reactions: Harad

RS12

Feb 26, 2020
I have just started the game, cleaned out the basement but i cant get out of it, every room is locked and i have to get my vitamins in the kitchen... Dont understand how i can move on in the game 2 minutes in.. Bug??

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
I have just started the game, cleaned out the basement but i cant get out of it, every room is locked and i have to get my vitamins in the kitchen... Dont understand how i can move on in the game 2 minutes in.. Bug??
click space to show clickable items

to go out click the middle of the bottom of the screen

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
i built 4 white cribs and 5 mable cribs what do now?

edit: why is the full game not prepatched?

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
There's a hot spot at the bottom middle of the screen.

Cerberus504

Dec 12, 2023
just finished this and I gotta say I found it a romp very straightforward to play just read the hints as needed
kudos to all in the team you did a very fine job and have completed a good engaging game that is accessible to play and
well worth the playing for the reward
again fine job indeed

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
MC has the most pathetic cock I've ever seen that isn't an 8-10yo shota (and even they come in a close second). His LI's must be bi, because it's probably like sucking a clit or getting fucked with it while scissoring.
You must be at the start of the game. This is part of the storyline and that changes.

Reactions: ByteMi6969
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes