hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
When taking a shower in Devon bathroom phone disappears and I cant leave with out figuring out how to make a copy... what to do ?

I picked up the soap, but cant leave, and phone is gone

is there anything I need before entering the bathroom ? build in guide didnt say anything

Last edited:

DevinJAM

May 13, 2021
im at a part of building the cribs it says i need only 3 maple and 4 white to finish the task. im not up to 10 white and 11 maple and the task is still not complete.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
im at a part of building the cribs it says i need only 3 maple and 4 white to finish the task. im not up to 10 white and 11 maple and the task is still not complete.
When taking a shower in Devon bathroom phone disappears and I cant leave with out figuring out how to make a copy... what to do ?

I picked up the soap, but cant leave, and phone is gone

is there anything I need before entering the bathroom ? build in guide didnt say anything
You need to use the Key on the Soap to make an impression, then pick up your clothes.

Reactions: hardon112

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
There is a bug in 1.19.2, it's fixed in 1.19.3

Dante0556

Mar 11, 2019
Hi game takes ages to load into main page, then after I select difficulty and have a short conversation with landlady where she tells me to stop playing the game I just get a black screen. Any help please. Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Geez hard to find anything not even the lotion from second floor...
Every thing is very easy to find you just did not look.
Its on the shelves next to the door and if you did not see the shelves then use the turn-around button in the bottom middle of the screen.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Every thing is very easy to find you just did not look.
Its on the shelves next to the door and if you did not see the shelves then use the turn-around button in the bottom middle of the screen.
The ASD keys also work for turning within the scene. "A" = Left, "D" right, and "S" to turn around. "Tab" key will skip dialog in most cases. "1" brings up phone menu, "2" tasks, "3" the map.

Reactions: a1fox3
Apr 27, 2022
Is the mom retarded or 3rd wave femanazi? She seems not to understand the basics of how male anatomy works. A man raging with hormones can get a erection from just about anything. I hate her character so much why does the mc put up with her shit. I would not stand for this. I want to break the bitch in half.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the mom retarded or 3rd wave femanazi? She seems not to understand the basics of how male anatomy works. A man raging with hormones can get a erection from just about anything. I hate her character so much why does the mc put up with her shit. I would not stand for this. I want to break the bitch in half.
Just keep playing and you will understand.
You have to do her story to get to the end of the game so just keep playing.

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX
Apr 27, 2022
Valagost In the sex scene with Jasmin the testing the hack scene a lot of the dialog was being said by the wrong characters. Most of it is after the sex scene when there lying in bed.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes