umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
This is a good one! The only thing I didn't like was the "crafting" part of the game that was honestly awful. Just curious if anyone could recommend a vn that has older people like grannys etc? Can't be a big audience for it but I've seen a couple of them but they don't have a tag for that specific thing.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
i have all the cribs how do u complete task?
I should auto complete once you build 7 cribs. We just verified, either building all 7 or pressing the skip button advances to the cutscene.

Last edited:

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Can someone give the download in GOFILE?
Weirdly, for large downloads only gofile server seems to be working at a fast pace with IDM and without interruptions.

Reactions: ai...

Oldmate79

Jul 4, 2018
G’day all, I’m getting black screen, after Devon is in mc room at the start of the game? So you need a good rig to run this?

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
G’day all, I’m getting black screen, after Devon is in mc room at the start of the game? So you need a good rig to run this?
Probably at this point, I'm using an i3 laptop and I got a blackscreen at the start of game same as you, you probably need a gaming rig with an RTX 4070 TI to run the game and get pass the scene with mom calling for you at the start of the game

Reactions: Oldmate79

Oldmate79

Jul 4, 2018
Probably at this point, I'm using an i3 laptop and I got a blackscreen at the start of game same as you, you probably need a gaming rig with an RTX 4070 TI to run the game and get pass the scene with mom calling for you at the start of the game
thanks mate, ill skip this one then

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Changing the Mc's Name and choosing relationships doesn't work, it doesn't date from this version. This does not work for the French version

Last edited:

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
If the dev releases a game named like this every year, mainly updating the year in the name for the next one or the one that's beginning, one day they might be hailed as prophet or something like that.
Just a tip for anyone who may be interested in doing something like that.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I've checked the game on two desktops - one from 2017 (i5, GTX 1050 TI . 32 Gb RAM) and from 2022 (Ryzen 5600G, GTX 1660 TI, 32 Gb RAM) - in both cases there was no any problems. Resolution 1920x1080. You have good graphic card, I think your problem in weak CPU or not enough RAM.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes