• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
I just started the game:
1. skipped first cleanup task
2. mission: go to kitchen to take pills

But im unable to click kitchen on the map, everything except bedroom is locked
Cant seem to progress or go anywhere else

1708401506381.png

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
What version? How did you download it? Users from other platforms (Steam/Patreon) have not reported any issues. We've fully tested 1.19.4 which was reported to F95. Also, be aware, that Unity requires more resources than other platforms. Running on an older PC may take a little while for the scene to load.
Version 1.19.4 and i play this game before and it was working on my PC.
But now it give me some trouble, like it wont load some events

Last edited:

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
This game was actually quite good contentwise, but the sandbox was way to tedious for a game that was this linear. It was always like go look everywhere for girl x and she is in the spot you would look last or, you want to read the book? No, not on this chair, not on this chair either this time, yeah try the bean bags that you could ignore for 90% of the game. The inventory also got way to crowded.

Don't like girl X? Well actually you have to sleep with every girl because this is basically a kinetic novel harem game with sandbox element that doesn't use renpy for some reason.

Devon got off the hook to easily for all the cruelties she did to mc. She got pregnant and just accepted defeat after all the schemes before and then wanted the cock more than all the other girls combined?

The animations were spot on and the story was intriguing. The Characters were mostly good written. Angela, Jasmin, Em, Devon (mostly) and Grandma were good written. Naomi and Isabella had to few screentime to say anything about them, but I could live without them anyways.

Reactions: lustforhunks

Berti991

May 16, 2020
Hey Guys my Game wont Start it´s stuck in the Beginning. When choosing I am 18 or not, i cant click anywere

lustforhunks

Apr 29, 2021
Just finished this huge game!The storyline is cool. I love MC's body transformation. MC flew to Taiwan. Cannot wait for the sequel. Really don't like those tasks.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Hi! Is this exactly the save? I copied it to my save directory, and not all the scenes are open in it.
It will be great if you drop the entire archive of saves.
Try the new save I put up. This is before the last mission of the game.

@ALLAMPURI

Feb 3, 2023
Use the screw driver on the starter button of grill outside

What i have to do

I just stopped there

Please anyone help

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Use the screw driver on the starter button of grill outside

What i have to do

I just stopped there

Please anyone help
In the backyard near the pool, turn left, there is a grill, use the screwdriver in your inventory on the button on the grill.

Reactions: @ALLAMPURI
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes