dmmt

May 8, 2020
despise mini-games, but you lose content if you skip them.....

makes the title a DELETE title Thx, but no thx

edit: The sheer volume of "How do I..." to even get started as in...getting the basement cleaned out at the very beginning of the game, is a solid indicator of problematic game play.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I know it's only been two months, but how is the sequel coming?
We're currently working on another project called "The Housesitter" it will take place in the same universe and will be a Hybrid Adventure/VN. The sequel is in the planning stages.

Reactions: lightpower

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
We're currently working on another project called "The Housesitter" it will take place in the same universe and will be a Hybrid Adventure/VN. The sequel is in the planning stages.
I hope that you at least focus into more into story and scenes than adding characters over and over.

No offense, the game is fun, but could be much better if the corruption of the characters was slower, along the "fear of being caught" and increasing steps to be bolder the more the game was played. Getting more and more characters gave out the "feeling" of being in an actual lockdown, and it clearly seems you guys are capable of much more.

Stuff like corruption, having risky moments, the characters being conflicted with feelings, the fact of actually being locked for quite an while, how to deal when you're actually caught, if too early or too late etc, is actually what would make the player feel hooked into the game.

I don't want to sound rude, but while the game was still fun, I still was disapointed due to how it was visible that you guys were capable of doing better, and most importantly, that choice would even probably save you a lot of time that you guys took in getting new models. And finally, and probably the most important to you, it would maybe resonate more into the amount of people supporting the development and make you getting a few more bucks.

Anyway, good luck your future projects.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I hope that you at least focus into more into story and scenes than adding characters over and over.

No offense, the game is fun, but could be much better if the corruption of the characters was slower, along the "fear of being caught" and increasing steps to be bolder the more the game was played. Getting more and more characters gave out the "feeling" of being in an actual lockdown, and it clearly seems you guys are capable of much more.

Stuff like corruption, having risky moments, the characters being conflicted with feelings, the fact of actually being locked for quite an while, how to deal when you're actually caught, if too early or too late etc, is actually what would make the player feel hooked into the game.

I don't want to sound rude, but while the game was still fun, I still was disapointed due to how it was visible that you guys were capable of doing better, and most importantly, that choice would even probably save you a lot of time that you guys took in getting new models. And finally, and probably the most important to you, it would maybe resonate more into the amount of people supporting the development and make you getting a few more bucks.

Anyway, good luck your future projects.
Thanks, we appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: Bloodguard

WanderNomad

Apr 12, 2020
Hey guys, I use the full saves people uploaded here but a lot of the scenes are still locked, and some were unlocked, after loading save.

I tried all full saves that were uploaded in the previous 5 or so pages, same result.

View attachment 3534287
To open the scene gallery, you can use this register file.

There are a couple of closed scenes. This is the best I have. Probably, the full gallery can be provided by the developer)

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Some of the renders in the preview images don't look great, but then others look very good. Do they generally look good in game?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Has the developer released his new game ?
We've released a very early version to our Patrons & Subscribers. We still have a couple of months before any public releases. Adding multiple paths, and the ability to rollback makes the development a little more complicated and we're waiting until there is some decent gameplay.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i am at the hardest part of the game the Mission says get the cream but shes still in the room i already made a copy of the key how can i get her out of the room ?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes