Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Can you help me where is the front porch?
Go to 1st floor hallway and turn around, click on front door. A lot of the areas have multiple views, you can turn using the hotspots on the Left,Right and Bottom of the screen. You can also use hot keys A (Left), D (Right), S (Turn around).

Qazwsxplm

Feb 29, 2024
Go to 1st floor hallway and turn around, click on front door. A lot of the areas have multiple views, you can turn using the hotspots on the Left,Right and Bottom of the screen. You can also use hot keys A (Left), D (Right), S (Turn around).
Can you help, how can I find the symbols to open the cabinet? Can I send a picture to clarify?

Qazwsxplm

Feb 29, 2024
How do I enter the codes? On the closet

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Not a bad game at all but without hints or detailed no chance in hell.
By the way when will part 2 be released ?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how do i combine pole with pole bases

i am just confused

please explain me briefly
In your inventory, select (click on) either the pole bases or the pole (the cursor should change to the object you select). Then use that item on the other.

Reactions: @ALLAMPURI

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
For anyone who watches. We are busy working on a new game that will be more traditional AVN. However, we're continuing to make updates to Lockdown. Currently, we're updating many of the renders. Here is a before and after of one of those renders.
Q19_RoofPlayC11.png

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Valagost just finished the game.
It was great and waiting for next part:love:.
So for your next project house sitter..will it have same tags like incest and pregnancy ?
And will it have grandma content as well ?
Valagost Hope it is and looking forward to play the game.:love:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes