VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Like the update gadult...
Short, but that's to be expected when it's only a month since the first version.

However...
A few language issues, but nothing that bad, I assume English is not your main language?
Maybe find someone to help with proofreading and beta testing before you release?
I would be happy to help (no charge) with that if you want? send me a private message.

The sex scene in the Bathroom, I agree with drhotrod needs to be re-rendered. once you notice the annoying moving black dot in two of the animations, it takes away from the scene and pulls the quality of the game down.

Also, this image could be better...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just some things you may want to look at...
But good work none the less
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: TomVanGrieken

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Lockdown Fan Signatures.

Lockdown Signature 01.png

Lockdown Signature 02.png Lockdown Signature 03.png

Lockdown Signature 05.png Lockdown Signature 04.png
To use Right Click on the image you want to use.
Select " Copy Image Address" from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the ALIGNMENT icon and select ALIGN CENTER.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.
Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this game thread or Patreon page (links below).

https://f95zone.to/threads/lockdown-v0-2-0-gadult.70945/

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
My biggest gripes with this are
1) The small amount of content. If the total content so far was a single update it would still feel on the light side.
2) The "animations" are bad (even if the black dot wasn't present). They're too rigid and unnatural.

I do like it, but I feel like it will be a while until there's a decent amount of content.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just saw this game today, and have to say I love the renders and animation. A great start, I love how the wife and MC play of each other with the humor. The writing is pretty good, some typos but I understood it.

The only two things to stand out is the bath room scene with the wife you see a a small black dot behind the MC. The second when the MC is speaking a lot the paragraph is at the bottom of the screen and hard to ready.

Can't wait for the next update.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes