VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
i play similer game while his wife caught him fucking the daughter cant recall the name anyone?

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Even if you change their names, there is so much hard-coding of default names it's pointless.

I.E.: Why do this:
111.png

when you're then gonna do this:
Screenshot 2021-02-08 013230.png
Screenshot 2021-02-08 013325.png
Screenshot 2021-02-08 013402.png
Screenshot 2021-02-08 013450.png
Screenshot 2021-02-08 013515.png

et cetera?

It's pointless and wasted effort, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
the usual suspects
skinny victoria secret bitches that looks strange while bending their legs.
the developer should learn what bodymorphs and adjust rigging is ;)

every Daz 3D model needs an rig adjustment.
they just cant bend properly.
learn from the master ;)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Then those steps should have been added to the instructions. I made it work by rewriting the relationships.rpy file. It only took a few minutes, but I would have done it your way if I had known. In case anyone else wants the one where you don't have to delete any files, just overwrite, here it is.
Well yeah, the full and correct instructions for installing any patch should always be made clear. I only noticed this game the other day because it was recently updated, so I read through the entire thread before deciding to download. That meant that I was aware of all the previous comments about problems with the v0.2.0 incest patch, along with a couple of suggestions for "fixing" it. I read a couple of posts about editing the relationships.rpy file (at least one had attached their edited version) and some others pointed out that simply deleting the relationships.rpy file also "fixed" the issue.

Quite often it's really worth taking the time to read back through recent comments to see if others have already posted about any issues. If there are issues then there's usually a decent chance that someone may already have posted a solution for the issue. :unsure:

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
Well that's what I call a completely unrealistic story, I mean a virus that ensures that everyone around the world has to stay at home to avoid being infected and then also this strange and unrealistic name of the virus covid who is supposed to believe something like that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wait till you hear that some people that will be infected with this virus might have as side effects arousal. This would make the whole thing more believable.

Reactions: TomVanGrieken

gadult

Jan 9, 2021

Hello guys,

Last week I've released the version 0.2 of the game which in my opinion had a good impact.
First of all I want to thank to all my patrons that decided to join even though the story is still very short. I'll try from now on to create bigger updates, but can't promise anything yet.

I still want to keep the monthly update schedule, but I'll try to see what I can do.

There were some bugs, but nothing to significant, so those will be fixed in version 0.3.

Today I'll start writing the new text for version 0.3, however I'll let my level 2 patrons decide where I should take this update. For now they will vote who should I focus more on this update.

Cheers

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
AGAIN. The game doesn't work. WHITE SCREEN!
IDK what to say; only you seem to be reporting this error -- others are discussing the game, implying it worked for them.

It worked fine for me too.

Update drivers etc? Or at least include more info about your device to allow people to help you? "It's white" doesn't tell us much.

Reactions: TomVanGrieken

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
IDK what to say; only you seem to be reporting this error -- others are discussing the game, implying it worked for them.

It worked fine for me too.

Update drivers etc? Or at least include more info about your device to allow people to help you? "It's white" doesn't tell us much.
Zenithtb, I'm playing on PC Windows 10. It's the first Ren'Py game ever that doesn't work, so the problem is with this game. I've got the latest video drivers. The game starts with white screen and nothing happens. There is no crash eeror or anything. Here is the log:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Zenithtb, I'm playing on PC Windows 10. It's the first Ren'Py game ever that doesn't work, so the problem is with this game. I've got the latest video drivers. The game starts with white screen and nothing happens. There is no crash eeror or anything. Here is the log:

Of course if something doesn't work, its always the fault of others :rolleyes:

Like it was already said...
You seem to be the only one having this problem, which means the possibility is higher that the problem has todo with your system. This could be hundreds of things, the drivers were just the most ovious thing.
Other possibilities could be your firewall or antivirus is interfering with it
...or you ran the wrong 64bit or 32bit .exe
...or you arent logged in as administrator
...or you only renamed the old relationship.rpyc instead of deleting or moving it when you installed the incest patch. (because the renamed file will still be loaded and you now have two files trying to define the same variables)
...or
...or
...or...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Works fine for me. Before I installed the patch I went to the "/game" folder and deleted the relationships.rpy AND relationships.rpyc files, then I copied the relationships.rpyc from the patch into the "/game" folder. Started a new game and everyone referred to each other correctly as family.
lol nope
extracted to new folder, copied save from old game folder, added incest patch, loaded a save "landlady, landlord."
started a new game instead and "landlady, landlord."

game is ignoring the rpyc/rpy as checking the file it say daddy etc in it, but game will not read it for some reason, did another new extraction to another new folder, did not copy any saves, just installed incest patch, started a new game and guess what? "landlady, landlord." :p :O

does not matter really now, game got so little content, but might be annoying in a year or so, but I guess it will work by then :eek:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Well...
The incest patch works when you extract the zip with the game files.
Delete both relationship files in the "game" folder.
Extract the incest relationship file from the small zip into your "game" folder.

And because those variables aren't stored in the save file, this should work for new game AND saves.

This "clean" install from the zip files will assure that there is no mixup with the original "landlady" relationship files.
Because like I said in my previous post...it's always other peoples fault, never your own.

Reactions: BullwinkleJMoose

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Not to sound like I'm not trying, but have you tried rebooting your PC? It's really surprising how frequently 'Turn it off and on again' actually works!

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes