VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice demo

The characters look great

Story not much to tell yet But from what we know it could become fun

But so far not much to play yet good luck to the dev and will keep a eye on this

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
incest patch for 0.2 does not work, daughter goes into the bedroom where parents are having sex saying "landlady, landlord." lol
Works fine for me. Before I installed the patch I went to the "/game" folder and deleted the relationships.rpy AND relationships.rpyc files, then I copied the relationships.rpyc from the patch into the "/game" folder. Started a new game and everyone referred to each other correctly as family.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Works fine for me. Before I installed the patch I went to the "/game" folder and deleted the relationships.rpy AND relationships.rpyc files, then I copied the relationships.rpyc from the patch into the "/game" folder. Started a new game and everyone referred to each other correctly as family.
Then those steps should have been added to the instructions. I made it work by rewriting the relationships.rpy file. It only took a few minutes, but I would have done it your way if I had known. In case anyone else wants the one where you don't have to delete any files, just overwrite, here it is.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
So being all locked up with beautiful girls, would there be any chance of sleep invasion stuff with Emily and Melissa? No need with Sandra unless she has a long day at work and doesn't want any sex while the MC does or something

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Yes, if you get rid of the .rpy too it will work. The zip just has the .rpcy thats why most only replace this file.

gadult :
+ good looking girls, great outfits
+ good looking renders
+ lots of animations

- MC looks a bit like a douchebag/convict (but thats just how I feel)
- there is a problem with the hair in a lot of the animations(bend in the neck area, going through her shoulder when he cums in the bathroom, etc.) and it's kinda weird how his hand moves in a lot of them.
- in general the movement in all (especially in the bathroom) of the animations are looking unnatural. Don't just animate the "moving" bodypart, you have to animate all of the connecting bodyparts too, but it will have an effect on them too...and those have again an effect on their connections... You are still learning to do animations. Maybe do less at first but try to spend more time on those few to get the natural movement. And when you got the hang of it, then increase the amount of animations.
- transparent bed blanket when Emily is on top of them
- As others have already mentioned, there are a lot of spelling mistakes which are even for me very noticeable and english isn't my first language either. And different words in some sentences would be better too. For example "it's important" instead of "it's essential"
- Please use different colors for the names of the differnt people
- Been given a choice to name the MC and possibly wife, dau...err tenant would be nice too
- when Emily fell and she said, that the others saw her fall, I was a bit cofused on how. My guess would be the laptop had some sort of video conference going. Maybe put a picture of a few other poeple in a conference on the laptop screen or/and maybe mention it in a sentence that she's in an conference. to make that a bit clearer
- the transition between scenes are often a bit abruptly
- some weird frame skipping during bathroom sex (Sandra with her finger on her lips for half a second when they switched hole)
- no redhead (yet)
- maybe Melissa can have a (young) daughter too, which joins them later

Reactions: TomVanGrieken

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
really need to be able to rename MC, stuck with a name you don't like sucks.
I tend to skip roughly about 99% of all games that force a name on you because they do suck. For games where I can rename the MC: If it's a fantasy type of Visual Novel, I go by Merek. If it's a regular modern-day Visual Novel, I go by Jaedon.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Unofficial android port of Lockdown [0.2.0]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Hey man! You should probably indicate that your port is patched and has your walkthrough mod on it!

Thanks for your work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Thanks as the instructions state to replace the relationships.rpyc file but nothing about deleting the relationships.rpy. Took your advice and now it works!

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes