• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

derpclonec

Jun 11, 2019
Getting a traceback error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'."

What does this mean? :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Getting a traceback error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'."

What does this mean? :)
could it be that you have delete the scripts.rpa file? because in that rpa file is a script.rpy file and in that is the label start

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Could we have Textbox text (Load save skip auto etc) that doesn't need ants with microscopes to read?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Very nice start and well worth keeping an eye out for updates.
I did a clean install including deleting my save files from appdata/roaming/renpy/lockdown and installed the incest patch only. All worked fine for me on Win10. All the relationships names worked for me.
Haven't tried the walkthrough mod yet.
Will not be trying the name changing mod because of the hard wired names in some places.
Will not be using the ShaddyModda mod yet too complicated with the other mods.

Overall I enjoyed what has been done so far, a nice teaser.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Lockdown V0.2
With jeevant Wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
- transparent bed blanket when Emily is on top of them
I think that was intentional, to show the position that they were in when she was on top of them.

- when Emily fell and she said, that the others saw her fall, I was a bit cofused on how. My guess would be the laptop had some sort of video conference going. Maybe put a picture of a few other poeple in a conference on the laptop screen or/and maybe mention it in a sentence that she's in an conference. to make that a bit clearer
IIRC, he clearly stated that she was on a zoom call with her class (as that is how many areas are dealing with education right now).

Otherwise, I agree with all the rest you had to say.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
lol nope
extracted to new folder, copied save from old game folder, added incest patch, loaded a save "landlady, landlord."
started a new game instead and "landlady, landlord."

game is ignoring the rpyc/rpy as checking the file it say daddy etc in it, but game will not read it for some reason, did another new extraction to another new folder, did not copy any saves, just installed incest patch, started a new game and guess what? "landlady, landlord." :p :O

does not matter really now, game got so little content, but might be annoying in a year or so, but I guess it will work by then :eek:
The one thing I notice you don't say you're doing is the bit about deleting BOTH the relationships.rpy AND relationships.rpyc files BEFORE installing the relationships.rpyc file from the v0.2.0 incest file! You MUST delete the relationships.rpy file because if you don't it will conflict with the relationships.rpyc file from the incest patch and stop the new relationships.rpyc file working correctly!

Also, just to check this, but are you using the new v0.2.0 incest file or still using the old v0.1.0 incest file?

derpclonec

Jun 11, 2019
i don´t know what you have tried.Did you have the script.rpa file? it must be in the subfolder game
The Scripts.rpa file is there. I've tried running the game after fresh unpack/unzip, i've tried renaming the scripts.rpa to script.rpa, and I've tried deleting the file. Nadda. I've also tried downloading the new version from a different mirror site.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The one thing I notice you don't say you're doing is the bit about deleting BOTH the relationships.rpy AND relationships.rpyc files BEFORE installing the relationships.rpyc file from the v0.2.0 incest file! You MUST delete the relationships.rpy file because if you don't it will conflict with the relationships.rpyc file from the incest patch and stop the new relationships.rpyc file working correctly!

Also, just to check this, but are you using the new v0.2.0 incest file or still using the old v0.1.0 incest file?
ofc I used correct mod version

but yea the solution was to delete relationships.rpyc and relationships.rpy and then add the patch
normally a game unpacked only have one of those, forgot if it is rpy or rpyc and the other is generated when you start the game

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The Scripts.rpa file is there. I've tried running the game after fresh unpack/unzip, i've tried renaming the scripts.rpa to script.rpa, and I've tried deleting the file. Nadda. I've also tried downloading the new version from a different mirror site.
that is strange.I have then no idea whats the problem is.sorry

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
ofc I used correct mod version

but yea the solution was to delete relationships.rpyc and relationships.rpy and then add the patch
normally a game unpacked only have one of those, forgot if it is rpy or rpyc and the other is generated when you start the game
Well I couldn't know for certain if you were using the correct incest patch version because you didn't provide that bit of info so I had to ask just to rule it out as a potential cause.

But now we know that not deleting relationships.rpy was the cause. Happy to have been of help in resolving this one for you! (y)

Reactions: Belnick

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Very excited about this game, great start with the prologue so far! The renders and animations are top notch, really liking the storytelling so far, and all the characters. Cant' wait to see things progress with the daughter! Only thing unusual is not being able to name the MC, naming the LI's has become pretty common now too.

Anybody know what the dev's expected update schedule will be?

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
IIRC, he clearly stated that she was on a zoom call with her class (as that is how many areas are dealing with education right now).
I just checked. They only say "Emily need to go to class" during the breakfast conversation.
Nothing about zoom and like I mentioned the scene transition is still a bit rough, so no telling how much time has passed between breakfast and the coffee.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
This is fairly brief, but the models are quite attractive and the various mods tailor the game for a better experience. Here's hoping this continues along

Oct 14, 2019
I cannot find the folder to put the patch into and i tried the game folder and it doesnt work. anyone got any ideas? or does it just need updated?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes