VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 14, 2019
i dont believe so. theres still a game folder. i put the file in and it just isnt working. the installation notes say this "INSTALATION:Windows/Ubuntu:eek:veride the relationships.rpyc file in Lockdown/game/relationships" says to install it in windows and a ubuntu folder. but i dont see one. so thats why i tried to just put it in the game folder.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
i dont believe so. theres still a game folder. i put the file in and it just isnt working. the installation notes say this "INSTALATION:Windows/Ubuntu:eek:veride the relationships.rpyc file in Lockdown/game/relationships" says to install it in windows and a ubuntu folder. but i dont see one. so thats why i tried to just put it in the game folder.
Seems you've gotten confused. The "Windows/Ubuntu:" line is to simply to identify the Operating System the instructions are for, it just means that if you have a Windows or Ubuntu OS then follow the steps below that. You need to copy the "relationships.rpyc" file into the "../game" sub-folder where you extracted the game archive. So, if you extracted the archive to a folder named "Lockdown" then you need to put the "relationships.rpyc" into the "Lockdown/game" folder. You MUST also delete the "relationships.rpy" (note the missing "c" at the end) file otherwise it will conflict with the "relationships.rpyc" and incest will not work.

From what you say above it would seem that you've copied the "relationships.rpyc" to the correct location but you haven't deleted the "relationships.rpy" file and that's why incest isn't working. If you're not sure which one to delete you can just delete both "relationships.rpy" and "relationships.rpyc" from the "../game" folder and then copy the "relationships.rpyc" from the incest patch archive into the "../game" folder.

Hopefully I haven't ended up confusing you even more! :ROFLMAO:

Oct 14, 2019
Seems you've gotten confused. The "Windows/Ubuntu:" line is to simply to identify the Operating System the instructions are for, it just means that if you have a Windows or Ubuntu OS then follow the steps below that. You need to copy the "relationships.rpyc" file into the "../game" sub-folder where you extracted the game archive. So, if you extracted the archive to a folder named "Lockdown" then you need to put the "relationships.rpyc" into the "Lockdown/game" folder. You MUST also delete the "relationships.rpy" (note the missing "c" at the end) file otherwise it will conflict with the "relationships.rpyc" and incest will not work.

From what you say above it would seem that you've copied the "relationships.rpyc" to the correct location but you haven't deleted the "relationships.rpy" file and that's why incest isn't working. If you're not sure which one to delete you can just delete both "relationships.rpy" and "relationships.rpyc" from the "../game" folder and then copy the "relationships.rpyc" from the incest patch archive into the "../game" folder.

Hopefully I haven't ended up confusing you even more! :ROFLMAO:
Ohhh, yeah I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up! It’s working now

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
I was having the same problem. No matter what I did it kept saying landlord landlady. I had to go into the rpy file and just change all the "safe" words to the "proper" words.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85
Oct 14, 2019
I was having the same problem. No matter what I did it kept saying landlord landlady. I had to go into the rpy file and just change all the "safe" words to the "proper" words.
glad im not alone lol. but ive been having alot of issues with games from here lately. dont know whats goin on lol

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
please do not post any links until you have 3 posts!
I think you need one more post bruh

glad im not alone lol. but ive been having alot of issues with games from here lately. dont know whats goin on lol
Delete the relationships.rpy and relationships.rpyc files then copy the patch to the game folder, that worked for me. Except, the only downside with the patch is I'm stuck with a lame-ass name like Chris and not able to name my own character.

Reactions: fz

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I think you need one more post bruh
You confused the "messages" with the "likes".
He already got 4 posts now. I saw yesterday he already made 3 short "one-liner" posts, soon after this post.
That rule(?) with 3 posts before a link is kinda pointless with that in mind.

And topic related:
Can't wait for the next weekly update from gadult. Tomorrow it should be 7 days since the last.
I'm curious where the overall story is going. When you are confined to almost only one place, the options are limited.

Maybe it gets worse outside, like in a post apocalyptic setting and the MC has to go outside in survival gear to get food and other essential stuff like fuel, soap, condoms....on second thought, wo needs condoms right? The world has to be re-populated by somebody anyway. Maybe some side missions to rescue other side-chicks to expand the harem, too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
You confused the "messages" with the "likes".
He already got 4 posts now. I saw yesterday he already made 3 short "one-liner" posts, soon after this post.
That rule(?) with 3 posts before a link is kinda pointless with that in mind.
Whoops, you're absolutely right. My brain hasn't been working right all day, plus it's almost 2 AM, so it's to be expected. But yeah I totally agree, but it's probably to weed out those who are actually going to be community contributors from those who want to self-advertise.

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019
Why wee need to use the incest patch anyway????? i have no problem with story,animation is great,but you can't name the hero ,you are landlord and your Daughter is tenant is a serious problem.:(:(:(

Last edited:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
No weely update and no activity on gadult account for over a week.

Covid-69 must have gotten to him too..

Let's bow our heads and say a few words for the developer and especially the game which died too young...

But if you are still alive, please give us the weekly update and please correct the name of your MC on your patreon page. I was shocked that there is the same "Chirs" typo. (Or own your mistake and really call him Chirs from now on. Or better yet "His royalty Chirs Featherbottom the first. Giver of pleasure and taker of virginity.")

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
No weely update and no activity on gadult account for over a week.

Covid-69 must have gotten to him too..

Let's bow our heads and say a few words for the developer and especially the game which died too young...

But if you are still alive, please give us the weekly update and please correct the name of your MC on your patreon page. I was shocked that there is the same "Chirs" typo. (Or own your mistake and really call him Chirs from now on. Or better yet "His royalty Chirs Featherbottom the first. Giver of pleasure and taker of virginity.")
Just been a week, no need to panic yet. Also, when are you starting that Covid-69 AVN?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
gadult is this you as well?

Stealing his Game?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes