UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, guys. Work is in progress. Currently 1 route is fully written, 1 is half written and 2 more are waiting for my attention. Unexpectedly it's the puzzle design that take so much time and became the reason I failed my previously announced schedule. I apologize for that.

So far I decided that I will split next updates in smaller parts, so it would be easier for me to make it without necessity to cut the storyline and character development.

As for the visual part - 119 frames are ready and here some small teaser for you. I appreciate your help and your support.

May 26, 2018
That is just the AV heuristic detection engine not recognizing the programe as being similar to those in it's data set.
(Which is why it says Anomalous 96%)
You can contact Malwarebytes and notify them that it is a false postive and have them white list it or just wait for them to check the file. You can report false postives on their forum -
It may be possible that there is a legit software that is also named "LOCKEDAWAY.EXE" that your game file names causing it to false positive it.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes