Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Please mister scary straw bundle of joy ... pretty please make the boogie man get away from that sweet kid in the dream. So ... if it is still only a dream and not some convoluted premonition about one of the gals from this game ... you could make a short dream sequence just so MC knows the scared little girl was all right in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will consider that option)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Can hardly wait for the next update, haha. I know it's still a fair bit away from being ready, but I'm still giddy already :p
Working on brothel scene, it has 120 frames already and not even finished yet, considering all "who are you gonna fuck with" options.
The biggest question however is to find proofreaders when the translation will be done.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Working on brothel scene, it has 120 frames already and not even finished yet, considering all "who are you gonna fuck with" options.
The biggest question however is to find proofreaders when the translation will be done.
It shouldn't be too hard to find someone willing, but I can ask around, though no promises, never know if they're too busy with their own projects :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Somebody put one in the OP and let users contribute...
Somebody else put it on g00*le drive and let people just have at it.
(adjust words on the fly).

Problem is, are we talking about gramarly level rework (bad grammar of phrases, words arranged wrong in sentences, sentences meaning everything but what was intended)
or ... just the basic <eat a verb, throw in some extra noun> facebook wrong button press kind of proof reading?

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Problem is, are we talking about gramarly level rework (bad grammar of phrases, words arranged wrong in sentences, sentences meaning everything but what was intended)
or ... just the basic <eat a verb, throw in some extra noun> facebook wrong button press kind of proof reading?
The first option, I guess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is what I am afraid of ... just because idioms in Italian, Russian and / or English are using a whole different phrase geometry and also the nouns used to express the emotion differ dramatically.
Just for example ... the phrase "Antonio ... Fa freddo!" - word for word, in English would be -> "Antonio, it's cold!". When you put it in the context that the two of 'em are in bed looking to hook up, the proper phrasing in English would be a faster delivery and a more demanding accent -> "I'm cold, Antonio!"
This means that being lascivious and lingering on the words to make this into seduction, English would not do it justice.
The English flirt talk in bed would be -> "I'm getting cold, Antonio!" -> meaning that she is expecting the man to come and comfort her. The Italian phrase would also, then, be different: "Antonio ...ce lo il freddo / mi fa il freddo / mi da freddo /
mi sto raffreddando" -> this also means it becomes a phrase that would not have been used in the first place in the beginning, when you put it into context.

Just imagine your hero - batman, maximus, leonidas, wonder woman, magneto, mistique - having those conversations with you - if their talk sounds strange and erroneous in the context, that choice of words may not be the best suited for that scene.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
That is what I am afraid of ... just because idioms in Italian, Russian and / or English are using a whole different phrase geometry and also the nouns used to express the emotion differ dramatically.
Just for example ... the phrase "Antonio ... Fa fredo!" - word for word, in English would be -> "Antonio, it's cold!". When you put it in the context that the two of 'em are in bed looking to hook up, the proper phrasing in English would be a faster delivery and a mode demanding accent -> "I'm cold, Antonio!"
This means that being lascivious and lingering on the words to make this into seduction, English would not do it justice.
The English flirt talk in bed would be -> "I'm getting cold, Antonio!" -> meaning that she is expecting the man to come and comfort her. The Italian phrase would also, then, be different: "Antonio ...ce lo il freddo / mi fa il freddo / mi da freddo /
mi sto raffreddando" -> this also means it becomes a phrase that would not have been used in the first place in the beginning, when you put it into context.

Just imagine your hero - batman, maximus, leonidas, wonder woman, magneto, mistique - having those conversations with you - if their talk sounds strange and erroneous in the context, that choice of words may not be the best suited for that scene.
I understand that and I don't use idioms unless I'm sure about correct meaning. However, most cases like that you mentioned will lead to collapse of context. Therefore if proofreader sees broken context - he can ask more info to fix it. If he doesn't see - then I will see a flaw in final proofreading, because my reading skills are a little bit better than my writing skills.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... Mr. reader extraordinaire ... who do you pretend to be when reading the script and gauging for future scenes?

Batman (the "everything is awesome version?") (batman begins version?)
Superman ( Christopher Reeve or Tim Daly <animated> or Dean Cain <series> or Tom Welling <smalvile> or Henry Cavill <immortals>) ?

Happy script reading!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Btw, Straw, I like both versions of Ruby you have on your Patreon page. They are different enough that I now wish both were coming in the game, but I'm perfectly fine with the "new" Ruby. I'm excited for whatever comes next.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Btw, Straw, I like both versions of Ruby you have on your Patreon page. They are different enough that I now wish both were coming in the game, but I'm perfectly fine with the "new" Ruby. I'm excited for whatever comes next.
I have no guarantees. I started to work with Gen8 and used Gen3 for few secondary shots only. When I tried to use it for big brothel scene (which is 190 frames) I felt limited after Gen8. Most of all in facial expressions, despite the fact that biggest part of scene is just sex.
So it doesn't matter how pretty Gen3 Ruby is. I just can't get result I'd like.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have no guarantees. I started to work with Gen8 and used Gen3 for few secondary shots only. When I tried to use it for big brothel scene (which is 190 frames) I felt limited after Gen8. Most of all in facial expressions, despite the fact that biggest part of scene is just sex.
So it doesn't matter how pretty Gen3 Ruby is. I just can't get result I'd like.
No worries. It should look how you want it to, not be based on what I personally think. But it's encouraging (I hope) that even what you don't like is appealing to me. Hehe.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... since the moving pictures are not deemed animations
(I guess lining 30 frames in a loop does not mean 30 FPS and all)
I still appreciated the poses and the camera angles in the 1st one.

Then I saw some rhetoric on the tubes that there are basically 2 great perspectives when movie making

- that of a fly, wacky and non adjacent to any surface / character and/or object - which means all shadows and tints have to be spot on or else stand out like an eye sore

- and that of a character, pinned to unique spots in each scenes and becoming effectively the beholder and the unique perspective everyone will have - which is the easiest, as the light source and the tints stay where they have to be.

Happy Posing and Rendering!

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Well ... since the moving pictures are not deemed animations
(I guess lining 30 frames in a loop does not mean 30 FPS and all)
I still appreciated the poses and the camera angles in the 1st one.

Then I saw some rhetoric on the tubes that there are basically 2 great perspectives when movie making

- that of a fly, wacky and non adjacent to any surface / character and/or object - which means all shadows and tints have to be spot on or else stand out like an eye sore

- and that of a character, pinned to unique spots in each scenes and becoming effectively the beholder and the unique perspective everyone will have - which is the easiest, as the light source and the tints stay where they have to be.

Happy Posing and Rendering!
Despite I understood what you were saying I missed what you were trying to say)

You're awesome, and I will happily wait until you've got the release ready. Your renders are excellent, so it's more than worth the time you spend on them all.
You're gonna hate the quests. :p Thank you, nevertheless.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
... I missed what you were trying to say:)
I was saying the bar maid scene in the end of the 1st one was fantastic

I would like to see all future steamy scenes done like that

P.S.- you do not have to put in the wacky skills some dev (*iants) are pulling on the 34th rule site (some of those are mad skill and super baked skin and texture and small << 3 mb of space for 15-30 secs in clips is a masterpiece in my opinion>> and ... yummy)

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes