AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Nice renders and a really intriguing story so far. My only gripe are the "silent" sex scenes. They seem too bland with no writing done for them.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
where is the script file ? I tried to find it but only found the " .rpyc" files that can't be read

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Is it my imagination of is Chapter 2 a lot smaller than Chapter 1?

Either way, I really enjoy this game. However, I feel like I wish there were more options about where the story went in terms of conversations but I understand that each choice is more work for the developers.

However, the choices in this chapter seemed very one sided against you. You either sell out Elsa's abilities or make yourself Aria's bitch. There's no way around it.

There are certain conversations in this game that feel like they could or should be longer, especially when Vicky comes and lays down on the bed with you. There should have been a lot more opportunity there for you to talk with her and get to know here better. Instead it was a very short conversation, followed by you sleeping and waking up to find her asleep. It was kind of like a cop out in a way. She's very interesting and I feel like we have almost no info about her at all. If that's by design, I feel like it's showing a little too much. It's very clear that you're writing it intentionally so that we know nothing about her. Our character has interrogated pretty much everyone else he's had a conversation with, but barely talks to the person who's hotel he's sleeping in.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Locked Away [Ep. 2] [Bitter Strawman] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download PC (184MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I really like this story so far and i'm looking forward to what comes next.

Bitter Strawman is there a chance that you implement the option to name the saves? It gets a bit complicated if you want to play out all routes without it.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes