quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I've noticed a significant improvement of renders since the first episode. Good job on that.
Engrish wasn't to bad. Gave me some chuckles but the intent was told and that's what's important.
Can't wait to see what happens next.

Excelsior

P.S Hoping we get some more Valerie scenes in the future. Need to see some more chocolate hunnies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Bitter Strawman

I added the "futa/trans" tag to this, please add major tags like this so players who don't like that stuff can ignore VN/games like this.

Since it looks like your the Dev for this you will need to PM one of the Mods and ask for Dev tags if you want them.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Adding tags to ensure the game gets ignored is a pretty low point in the conversation.
Getting the badge was discussed ... this straw man is no heartless lion and will not grovel for ...
Red Dead Redemption Badge of the Deux ex machina;)!
It is a major tag that needed to be placed at the time it was uploaded.

"""3DGC, Animated, Male Protagonist, Big Ass, Big Tits, Handjob, Oral Sex, Stripping, Futa, Futa-on-Female, Futa-on-Male, Male-on-Futa, Threesome, Lesbian, Domination, Impregnation"""

I would never even came here if it was listed and with futa being a large type of a fetish the tag needed to be placed.

It will only get ignored if players don't like futa which I do not like.

I will now place this thread on my ignored list so if you answer I will not see it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Does restarting fix the errors?
Edit: restarted and now getting "first name" errors.

Last edited:

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I only played the futa route but I liked it, I hope this game gets more attention.
my only problem is the pathing of the story is too quick, it does not even need extra renders just more text to explain motivation etc for characters. I mean this guy shows up gets help, gives help asks for favours etc in like the first 60secs of a conversation, it feels rushed and could be changed with just a little writing here and there, second part was alot better, so I see u are improving aswell as the renders!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only played the futa route but I liked it, I hope this game gets more attention.
my only problem is the pathing of the story is too quick, it does not even need extra renders just more text to explain motivation etc for characters. I mean this guy shows up gets help, gives help asks for favours etc in like the first 60secs of a conversation, it feels rushed and could be changed with just a little writing here and there, second part was alot better, so I see u are improving aswell as the renders!

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
may I ask why u put the facepalm emoji on my post, where do u disagree with? u know it would be alot more productive if u would actually write things

• Angry

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
I'm not sure you can call optional possibility in 1 of 4 routes major fetish.
Therefore the only discomfort you can get is 15 frames with futa cock in it before you completely refuse futa's option.
However is there a tag for "non MC cocks shown on screen" to avoid that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
may I ask why u put the facepalm emoji on my post, where do u disagree with? u know it would be alot more productive if u would actually write things
Yup .. those are the very same reasons such emojys with stark broad array of emotions do not work for any reason ... just leaving it there does nothing as there is always the expectancy of a follow up ;)!

The trouble with the whole holier than thou gaming pretence of a novel with some pictures slapped around is the epiphany of what you are describing ... TEXT IN THIS VN IS CHOKING THE GAME!
Who ever wants more text needs to just work them logs and enjoy reading walls upon walls of texts;)!

Remember the wall of text in the beginning of star wars? That is infuriating ! --------------------

I'm not sure you can call optional possibility in 1 of 4 routes major fetish.
Therefore the only discomfort you can get is 15 frames with futa cock in it before you completely refuse futa's option.
However is there a tag for "non MC cocks shown on screen" to avoid that?
When ever someone forces their huge stark stern stiff rocket launchEr down GAMERS' GAG REFLEXLESS THROATS and then asking please needs to start full time jerking around them hustler routes and get a back pat from a hung Stallion !

"discomfort you can get is 15 frames with futa cock in it before you completely refuse futa's option"
If you punk them Gamers with the in your face splash forceful conundrum it cuts away any choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
When ever someone forces their huge stark stern stiff rocket launchEr down GAMERS' GAG REFLEXLESS THROATS and then asking please needs to start full time jerking around them hustler routes and get a back pat from a hung Stallion !

"discomfort you can get is 15 frames with futa cock in it before you completely refuse futa's option"
If you punk them Gamers with the in your face splash forceful conundrum it cuts away any choice.
So... you disapprove?

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fact of the matter is .. dev already presented contending totally different character design based on such a strong kink choice ...better ask at the beginning what kink is a no no and lock the lesser kink from messing with the MC!!!

Working on brothel scene, it has 120 frames already and not even finished yet, considering all "who are you gonna fuck with" options.
The biggest question however is to find proofreaders when the translation will be done.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Fact of the matter is .. dev already presented contending totally different character design based on such a strong kink choice ...better ask at the beginning what kink is a no no and lock the lesser kink from messing with the MC!!!
Sounds reasonable. I can block futa route early, but that would cut whole Ruby/impregnation route as well.

• Wow
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes