tree7890k

Nov 7, 2021
It was my favorite genre, so I had fun playing (reading?) it. However, it is a bit inconvenient that I cannot tell where I am in the overall story while playing.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I have to ask... I only played the beginning of this before switching off to other stuff... why is this game getting scored so high? Don't get me wrong, its not 'terrible', just... kinda bleh and ham-handed. 'family is fine, bbc moves in, all the panties drop and the mc is cumming in his pants while hoping he gets cucked'. Because bbc is like a magic wand or whatever. All before the first chapter ended.

Does something really amazing happen later on that I should power through to reach? I am genuinely asking because the only other time I've seen such a discrepancy between my own experience and great ratings the game art / writing Did in fact switch out like... 3 chapters in and that game did turn into something descent. So really wanna know if I'm missing something by not going deeper into this? Something that makes it stand out?

Reactions: nahbrenda2

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
I have to ask... I only played the beginning of this before switching off to other stuff... why is this game getting scored so high? Don't get me wrong, its not 'terrible', just... kinda bleh and ham-handed. 'family is fine, bbc moves in, all the panties drop and the mc is cumming in his pants while hoping he gets cucked'. Because bbc is like a magic wand or whatever. All before the first chapter ended.

Does something really amazing happen later on that I should power through to reach? I am genuinely asking because the only other time I've seen such a discrepancy between my own experience and great ratings the game art / writing Did in fact switch out like... 3 chapters in and that game did turn into something descent. So really wanna know if I'm missing something by not going deeper into this? Something that makes it stand out?
The entire game is a fkin tease with the BBC having sex with the Girlfriend. It's been 20 updates, and every update just revolves around whether the BBC finally does it or "to be cont" in the next update..

Reactions: nahbrenda2

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
The entire game is a fkin tease with the BBC having sex with the Girlfriend. It's been 20 updates, and every update just revolves around whether the BBC finally does it or "to be cont" in the next update..
Ah, got it, so that's the resistance. Thank you, seriously. It kept being mentioned in reviews and I could not wrap my brain around who was resisting. Sleeping co-eds in 70s sexploitation movies put up more of a fight then the people I was seeing so far. Cool, at least I can stop thinking about it now. :)

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LockedDown-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Daragona

Jul 27, 2020
Didn't he say he won't split it into two patches and that this is the last one? Yet still finishing episode 19 on a clifhanger

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes