Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
I honestly thought this game was doomed after abelius got the boot and the initial tech demo was released but the teasers and animated close-ups on the discord server look really promising.

Though the base sprites still look really low quality compared to gifs like these. I hope they are eventually improved. Kuja does some really great work and I hope this game can do his art justice.

I still hate the snakes and their weird flaccid double worm dicks though lol.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Does this update finally justifies its several gigabyte of huge ass files?
Is it worth trying the current version of the game or is it better to wait another 2-3 years? c:
Short answer: No.
Long answer: God no.

--

Right now it almost feels like a starting point. I don't mean that positively.
It opens, and that's commendable given the fact that it's been rebooted 3 times since the original and they took a long time to even get a Launcher going.

There's 6 scenes and you don't get them in gameplay, you watch them in the gallery and they don't have sound.
After 2-3 extra years they barely have a launcher so maybe keep waiting.

--

Games have lived and died in the span of this even getting started.
New indie devs have built entire fandoms with less money and less experience.
And yet here we are.

Imagine making this much money, having literally nothing to show for it after this long, and people still defending you.
Are they going to start selling NFTs next? Stupid people defend those too so why not? They're already invested.

Right now people are paying for the promise of a functioning game, and have been for half a decade, but here we are.
We have a launcher, 10 minutes of gameplay, and more promises.

Must be nice.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
My feeling with this project is that, rather than an evolution of what the previous game would be, it's something like "hey, I'm learning how to make a game. I'll try to make something Legend of Krystal style, how about you give me money while I try things out with the promise of creating more options than in GTA VI and finish it?"

The fault does not lie with the finger pointing at the moon, it lies with the fool looking at the finger.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have two questions,
  1. how can I save the game? I haven't found any command to do that.
  2. how can I exit form Krystal's billet? It seems I can only take a shower, access to the terminal, turn of the light and the only way to progress in the game is click on "Skip to the village" on the terminal menu.
Thank to everyone for the answer.

Last edited:

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I have two questions,
  1. how can I save the game? I haven't found any command to do that.
  2. how can I exit form Krystal's billet? It seems I can only take a shower, access to the terminal, turn of the light and the only way to progress in the game is click on "Skip to the village" on the terminal menu.
Thank to everyone for the answer.
Sleeping in the bed in the infirmary tent.

You can’t exit Kay’s room. You did everything that was available.

Reactions: Idontplay
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes