Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
kept civil.
We have always been civilized, in fact I have been one of those who have published more opinions and graphic examples on the subject. The problem comes when you try to make a fool of people, and here they have tried.

If you are not going to make a LOK from the beginning, don't say you are going to make a LOK, say you are going to make another game, but don't try to fool people saying it's a LOK and then try to make something similar to please those who want to see Krystal while you try to make it not Krystal to avoid conflicts because you have future plans for your game (steam).

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
All you should have to do is hit download and after that’s complete the button will say play. Is that not happening?
There was reporting yesterday of an issue where previously downloaded versions weren’t playable. (After you clicked on the button that said “play”, it would change to “download”, and then it wouldn’t launch the game).

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Go to the play tab, download the build you’d like. The button should change to play. And it’ll launch the game. 1.3.1 is the most up to date build for the public

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
All you should have to do is hit download and after that’s complete the button will say play. Is that not happening?
There was reporting yesterday of an issue where previously downloaded versions weren’t playable. (After you clicked on the button that said “play”, it would change to “download”, and then it wouldn’t launch the game).
This is happening as well to me

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
We have always been civilized
Eh?
Well, sit back and wait. I believe that before the end of development we will move the Earth to another solar system.
Three years now and we continue with an experimental cocktail. :rolleyes::LOL:
What roadmap do you expect if we have been working for three years with a project that does not even know how to start.
If you like something you put passion into it, but here the only passion is to suck money.

This project has no future. When the day comes, don't be surprised.
You didn't have to post these quips of yours. They were nothing more than antagonizing, and meant to hurt. It's your negativity that I was mainly referencing. If you had put in the effort to be positive somewhere else, you'd probably be happier than being sad at this game all the time. If you want to be sad all the time, that's okay. Kindly leave me out of it.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
How do I get passed the first room when you wake up all I’ve found so far is the shower
All you can do is read the emails and skip the absolution. (I can’t remember how that button was worded, maybe skip to village)

Last edited:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
You didn't have to post these quips of yours. They were nothing more than antagonizing, and meant to hurt. It's your negativity that I was mainly referencing. If you had put in the effort to be positive somewhere else, you'd probably be happier than being sad at this game all the time. If you want to be sad all the time, that's okay. Kindly leave me out of it.
I think you are making a mistake. If you take offense because I show the reality of the matter embellished with sarcasm is your problem. You seem to have been hurt by my telling those who think it's a LOK that it's not a LOK.

You are free to throw money on whatever you want. The rest of us are free to express our opinion because we don't do it. If you have been alluded, you've done it on your own.

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I think you are making a mistake. If you take offense because I show the reality of the matter embellished with sarcasm is your problem. You seem to have been hurt by my telling those who think it's a LOK that it's not a LOK.

You are free to throw money on whatever you want. The rest of us are free to express our opinion because we don't do it. If you have been alluded, you've done it on your own.
I think you forget that freedom of speech goes both ways, you're free to preach your disgust about a game, I'm free to give my opinion on the matter, and some other guy is free to call me an idiot. That's just how it works.

For that matter, there are social consequences for freedom of speech. If you go out blurting obscenities, you're bound to raise someone's ire. That's why people have a filter on what they say.

I'm not hurt. I've said it before, I agree with you on some topics. It's your delivery I have a problem with.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Thanks and how do you have sex in this game or who can you have sex with for now?
The only ingame scenes are the shower and Vanlen’s minigame (3 fails in a row) and then you get scenes for success’s.

Besides that, it’s the scenes that have been left in the memories section.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I do not expose obscenities, I expose the reality around the development of this. Take it as you will.

Last edited:

Beck!

Oct 2, 2018
is this game even worth it? or am I gonna get scammed for 10 years before they add more things to this game? I liked the original playshapes one and the version before this. Played the first version of this game, not sure how much more content they've added to this game.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Scammed? No

You’ll have a consistent stream of info. With the public version being 1 build behind the patrons.

The goal is to keep everyone in the loop on the current state of the game. With the hope of earning the support. Not trying to sell the game with ambitious dreams and hollow promises.

Everyone will be seeing the patreon posts here. If you think I’m failing at that. Please let me know.

Reactions: Beck!
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes