Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Turns out this Kuja dude is pretty good XD

I’ll give you credit Chopo, by far your best work. You stuck to the facts :] And made a poignant comparison.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Turns out this Kuja dude is pretty good XD
I have always said that Kuja is a great artist, and I keep saying it, the latest designs are amazing.. The problem is that, the art in the game doesn't do justice to the advertising art.

The designs vary in each image they show. It changes the hair, skin color, figure... Sometimes she looks more like Krystal, other times she wants to be Kay.... I don't understand what they are getting at. Krystal to attract money and Kay to play?

Misleading advertising.

chopolander
giga chad krystal
Unfortunately, we will not see her again. :cry:

Last edited:

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
anyone know where the Linux: port is for this game , i downloaded the game WORKUPLOAD link extracted it and i cant find the SH file for linux help
Not sure why that would be happening. Maybe downloading through the launcher may help? Besides that I’m pretty much stumped,

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I have always said that Kuja is a great artist, and I keep saying it, the latest designs are amazing.. The problem is that, the art in the game doesn't do justice to the advertising art.

The designs vary in each image they show. It changes the hair, skin color, figure... Sometimes she looks more like Krystal, other times she wants to be Kay.... I don't understand what they are getting at. Krystal to attract money and Kay to play?

Misleading advertising.

Unfortunately, we will not see her again. :cry:
fanmods find a way. :sneaky:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I doubt it, you know he's with Pizza Hot. It's actually very reminiscent of Krystal's game, but the theme is different. Too bad, it was pretty much the best furry game out there.

May 20, 2021
Not sure why that would be happening. Maybe downloading through the launcher may help? Besides that I’m pretty much stumped,
i uderstand , the links should have a linux port its a given the odd thing is it doesnt show as file just windows

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes