Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Although it would be surprising if they managed to come back, they have what every dev of this genre wants and it is confidentiality and without having to work... the free one, of course created as a result of so much hate and discontent that they generated in the process, but in the end, something that very few achieve.

Since devs literally have to put large security locks or chains so that their work isn´t leaked or they create exclusive content for the patreon to leave the line of difference well marked, which, although it would be entering another topic and not going too long to which i mean...

It's funny that because of so much hate, nobody wants to talk or share anything about this work and since not even the mods on this page want anything to do with this project, the work despite the fact that the public version of the proyect is 0.1.5 and 0.1.6 coming soon, they don't even bother to review and update anymore and now that they passed control of the thread to them (Pikant), well now since they have a good number of people tied up on patreon, why attract or remember here bad experiences and expose fresh income.

And since the game doesn't have any patreon lock and you just have to pass the patreon version here or wherever and that's it, it's like I said... a complete game, a complete circle, they don't even have to bother to protect their work, the game only to those who they want it to arrive the game arrives and as if nothing and that's where the true magic like no other exist, hell It almost seems like it was planned, if it weren't for all the evidence out there.

Anyway, if anyone gets to read this, thanks for your time.

Reactions: madwolf21

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
pass the patreon version here
You still got to log in to your account to access anything that isn't for the public. You could download the launcher straight from their site and play any build you wanted to play, they are all already included in the launcher... I mean, I think they also realize the importance, for lack of a better term, of the consumer base 'round here... sometimes, they're very vocal about their concerns and whatnot

You could grab it off off their WordPress page, install it wherever you like, and let it update for a bit, and then hit play on whatever version that can be downloaded

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I think that, if you like to throw money away, wiping your ass with it is a better use, but to each his own.
Did you know money is made of specific blend of materials to get the unique texture they are? Wiping your ass with your yen has never been so valid.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
My country's bank notes have switched to polymer
Wouldn't want to wipe my arse with those, probably almost as bad as that tracing paper bog roll they had in primary schools.

What's the state of the game?
Anything actually new in the past two years?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My country's bank notes have switched to polymer
Wouldn't want to wipe my arse with those, probably almost as bad as that tracing paper bog roll they had in primary schools.

What's the state of the game?
Anything actually new in the past two years?
just random junk not worth mentioning

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
083AFACF-5872-4487-BE77-1C212F52ECAA.png

Happy New Year!

The Holiday break has come to an end and we're back to the grind. To everyone that has given feedback on build 0.1.6.0, Thank You. Ron and Hooch are already addressing the problems and we’ll keep you posted as the fixes roll in. Keep the feedback flowing.

In addition you will start to see more streams as we roll through 2023. Keep an eye on our Twitter and Discord for stream notifications. Wait! You’re not already following us there!? Here is a couple links

Reflecting back on 2022, we must improve the rollout of builds in 2023 and beyond. It goes without saying that we released builds with bugs that should have been caught before release. Therefore we will be moving to a 3 month gap between builds. While this does not directly address the issue of bugs, this will give us a greater time window to leverage the tools that the Praetorian Testing Server affords us. Starting with build 0.1.7.0, we expect you to see predictable and dependable releases.

Today’s Teaser is the art for the Chieftain “Nightmare” Scene. The Nightmares is a method for us to explore the dark secrets of the planet and grant Kay the ability to partake in sexual encounters that would otherwise be impossible. Our only limiting factor is creativity. Be on the lookout for future polls and don’t hesitate to drop suggestions.

2022 was a challenge. Everyone should take a moment to congratulate themselves for seeing it through. Let’s set our sights towards bigger and better in 2023. Thank You for the Support. Until next time, Peace and Stay Strong.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Do yourself a favor and delete this game from your memory. It's not worth the wait. The devs are redicilously slow and have hopes and ambitions higher than the highest skyscraper. But the funny part is: there are people paying them for their 'good' work. They want to release an update every 4 months, that's ok. But the amount of content they complete in these 4 months is not. Since they began working on their reboot they created barely any content (Bluntly: that what we see is the work of more than 3 years) and they were so efficient that they had to switch to CG scenes cause they couldn't get anything done. That's what you get for an animator with AAA experience.

PS: the plate reading irony is hopefully large enough
I'm confident on this year to believe in the Krystal game curse in any other game made.

This one? Its mental gymnastics by realizing its not gonna go nowhere because the span of progress relatively speaking is slug time paced!

I still remember how they delivered one aspect of krystal and then turned out to use something else in an attempt to rebrand themselves from any past projects ;) & its ex-associates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways this is nothing new and i give the benefit of the doubt just if anything they actually do real progress and not just those so called Transparency progress posts lol

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 2321753

Happy New Year!

The Holiday break has come to an end and we're back to the grind. To everyone that has given feedback on build 0.1.6.0, Thank You. Ron and Hooch are already addressing the problems and we’ll keep you posted as the fixes roll in. Keep the feedback flowing.

In addition you will start to see more streams as we roll through 2023. Keep an eye on our Twitter and Discord for stream notifications. Wait! You’re not already following us there!? Here is a couple links

Reflecting back on 2022, we must improve the rollout of builds in 2023 and beyond. It goes without saying that we released builds with bugs that should have been caught before release. Therefore we will be moving to a 3 month gap between builds. While this does not directly address the issue of bugs, this will give us a greater time window to leverage the tools that the Praetorian Testing Server affords us. Starting with build 0.1.7.0, we expect you to see predictable and dependable releases.

Today’s Teaser is the art for the Chieftain “Nightmare” Scene. The Nightmares is a method for us to explore the dark secrets of the planet and grant Kay the ability to partake in sexual encounters that would otherwise be impossible. Our only limiting factor is creativity. Be on the lookout for future polls and don’t hesitate to drop suggestions.

2022 was a challenge. Everyone should take a moment to congratulate themselves for seeing it through. Let’s set our sights towards bigger and better in 2023. Thank You for the Support. Until next time, Peace and Stay Strong.
Why does the lizard have three arms?

Reactions: Careless Cloud

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
You still got to log in to your account to access anything that isn't for the public. You could download the launcher straight from their site and play any build you wanted to play, they are all already included in the launcher... I mean, I think they also realize the importance, for lack of a better term, of the consumer base 'round here... sometimes, they're very vocal about their concerns and whatnot

You could grab it off off their WordPress page, install it wherever you like, and let it update for a bit, and then hit play on whatever version that can be downloaded
Oh seriously? I didn't know that even so, to access patreon content you would need to log in, I was left with the idea that the launcher was simply the "door" to open to download the patreon version, although it makes sense, that way they prevent People run away or lose interest.

ABut even so and as far as I can understand, the game code and base aren´t so complicated (not compared to other projects) as to not be able to create a way to avoid or skip that lock and be able to access the patreon content.

I mean... I know this will create a spiral where they'll be like... do we waste time trying to fix each time they find a way to jump the lock or do we continue forward? Which, at least as far as I've seen, ends up with the devs leaving it at that and simply reaching an unofficial agreement where the devs no longer try to fix it and those who "make or break the lock" do leave some time between releases to release the patreon version. Which, as far as I understand, is the modus operandi of the page, to reach that type of state.

Of course... the problem here is that with so much hatred and controversy, I don't think anyone spends time doing it and how the thread passed into their hands, even if someone released the open patreon version and uploaded the link, since the thread belonged to them, the link could never be well disseminated and even before it was disseminated it would be deleted or take down the link.

Which makes this project, even if it continues to progress (more or less as we already know) a dead or niche project, since nobody talks about it and nobody except the "select group" knows or wants to know about it.

Which, after all, makes the curse of games with Krystal continue to persist and that not even the nameless "N" has realized its existence.

Wow... what a waste.

Sure... unless each "public" version allows access to all the patreon content of the previous version, but even if that were the case (I doubt it and I don't even feel like reviewing it at this point) that doesn't change that the project is dead or niche, since that doesn´t change the fact that no one except a few talk about it or know about this project.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
ABut even so and as far as I can understand, the game code and base aren´t so complicated (not compared to other projects) as to not be able to create a way to avoid or skip that lock and be able to access the patreon content
I know next to nothing about coding or even hacking a launcher to enable the "locked content" unlocked, so... have you tried to jailbreak it?

that doesn't change that the project is dead or niche, since that doesn´t change the fact that no one except a few talk about it or know about this project.
I guess you should uh... just ignore the thread and move on to something else that is worthy of your support? That'd be a big saving on the wall of texts you just wrote. Hope you don't waste the time writing it though. If this game is a niche, well, I don't see why should you be vocal about it. Yes, yes, games involving Krystal always have its curse doesn't change the fact that a handful of people immediately get excited when a new Krystal project got announced -- though I'm sure that doesn't include a few of us here.

If the project is dead, going by your logic here, uh... should we just pester some other parts of the forum instead of here?

Call me a simp if you'd like but hey, at least I didn't get the notice of the thread gets updated before I mark all forums as read :KEK:

Last edited:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
involving Krystal
new Krystal project
The first concept that you believe and with which these developers try to deceive: It's not Krystal, it's not a Krystal game, they said so themselves. Any similarity to krystal is a mere attempt to attract fans eager to see a character that looks like her.

Keep excusing a project that has been plundering idiots for 3 years :KEK:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
It's not Krystal, it's not a Krystal game, they said so themselves
Okay, I admit my eyes weren't as eagle-eyed or that my memory is not as pristine as a hard drive. Thank you for pointing that out.

Keep excusing a project that has been plundering idiots for 3 years
Sure, sure. Whatever makes you happy, old chap. Can't argue with someone so entitled with their belief anyway. Can't teach an old dog new tricks, y'see?

Anyway, no use staying here just to bicker over beliefs and views. I'll be off to touch some grass. Adios.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes