Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
The Magic of the Season
image.png
Welcome to December and the Holiday Season! We have some treats for you today to reward your patience. However we have much to talk about. Please take a seat, grab a cup of cocoa, and wrap yourself in a comfy blanket.

First, Kuja is back to streaming! You can find those streams here . He’ll be streaming much of the week into the leadup for Krysmas. Drop him a follow and enjoy the glimpse into the future content of Lok:Rebirth and maybe even something extra special.

We are also releasing build 0.1.5.0 to the Public today. You can find the changelog here We appreciate the patience while we’ve been grinding through the Holiday Season. Please reach out with all feedback.

For all our supporters, we will be releasing build 0.1.6.0 on Christmas Day!

So what can you expect within this new build? We hope the CG featuring Vasta, Anna, and Sammie catches your eye first. After that we want your feedback on the new Village layout and the Hub Background. This will be the new foundation of the Village and how it flows. Feedback will be crucial, so now will be the time for your voices to be heard.

Speaking of hearing voices, lewd scenes are beginning to receive their SFX. The list includes all the CG scenes, excluding the new 3some scene, all the Vanlen Scenes, and the two Kay Showering Scenes. This is a big step that’s been a long time coming. Ron deserves his roses for making this a reality.

On the topic of Roses, Vlad has been working his tail off on planning and new dialogues. Here’s a teaser of the great you can expect to read moving forward into 2023.

Kay: T-thank you master... I live to serve. (What is this strange sensation, I'm not in control of my own actions? I... I want to serve him.)

Chieftain: Indeed you have been a fine servant, always willing, always able.

Kay: Mmm

Chieftain: It is time to service me, my exotic pet

Kay: Yes master.

Kay: Mmph. (What am I doing? Why do I want this so much?)

Chieftain: Good. Just like that.

Narrator: She worshiped his cock in long strides, her slender tongue dancing upon his cock in a way that only practice and adoration could achieve. The trail of saliva lacing his member tantalizing the Chieftain's senses.

Narrator: She couldn't control herself, with every taste of her master's meat she felt herself slipping into a trance. She couldn't stop, even if she wanted. She felt a kind of strange pride in her service, she loved being used for this.

As we conclude for today, one final thought. Please ensure you are taking care of yourself. The Holiday season is known for Joy, Family, and Friends. However, the stark reality is that many of us manifest the season through Grief, Sickness, Stress, and Loneliness. Keep yourself in your thoughts, give yourself the credit you deserve, and always find time to rest and reflect. Thank You. Until next time. Peace and Stay Strong

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
No hostility intended, how many percent we got in the game progress so far with that update?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly still less than 1%

The 0.1.6.0 update will not bring much story to the table.
So, both 0.1.5.0 and 0.1.6.0 are focused on the sexy time on top of bug fixes and many other things, then?

Really wish the public can access whatever build they're working on so feedback isn't going to be one-sided, y'see? But hey, beggars can't be choosers.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
But hey, beggars can't be choosers.
The beggars never could. Even in the beginning, when Kay's design was said to be worse. Curiously, lately the current images make her look more like Krystal.... :sneaky:

The story of this relaunch is much like the Elon Muk story with Twitter. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The beggars never could. Even in the beginning, when Kay's design was said to be worse. Curiously, lately the current images make her look more like Krystal.... :sneaky:

The story of this relaunch is much like the Elon Muk story with Twitter. :ROFLMAO:
Quite the change of pace, I'd say...

tommypro78

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone got a save file? I already played 0.8 version and too lazy to play again.
If you can please thank you!

Orange-90878

Dec 26, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a 1.5.0 or 1.6.0 version of the game ?

I saw a post in the Patreon, I am unsure if there is an actual update or if anyone can get it

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a 1.5.0 or 1.6.0 version of the game ?

I saw a post in the Patreon, I am unsure if there is an actual update or if anyone can get it
1.5 is the public build available in the launcher. 1.6 is the build that will be released to the patrons today.

vashaal

Dec 28, 2018
And how soon you think we will get the newest update

Like, being able to download here in F95
Do yourself a favor and delete this game from your memory. It's not worth the wait. The devs are redicilously slow and have hopes and ambitions higher than the highest skyscraper. But the funny part is: there are people paying them for their 'good' work. They want to release an update every 4 months, that's ok. But the amount of content they complete in these 4 months is not. Since they began working on their reboot they created barely any content (Bluntly: that what we see is the work of more than 3 years) and they were so efficient that they had to switch to CG scenes cause they couldn't get anything done. That's what you get for an animator with AAA experience.

PS: the plate reading irony is hopefully large enough

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
And how soon you think we will get the newest update

Like, being able to download here in F95
Being able to download here? I have no idea, a moderator handled updating the links in the OP last time. Though you can always access the builds through the launcher.

The Public is always 1 build behind the Patrons. So whenever 0.1.7.0 comes out 0.1.6 will then be available.

Theovon Isn’t too far off of my guess. I’d say March.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes