Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

darkgummy

Jan 20, 2018
Has anyone been able to navigate the game? It says to go see the chieftain, but the map doesn't work, you can't teleport with it and if you move to different areas her icon stays in the same spot on the map. There's also no chieftain tent, so where the hell is it? Far left looks like an unusable door towards the waterfall, far right side is dead end.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
A brand new demo. 0.8 is "abandoned."
It be more ironic that Abe would finish his game and it feels like it actually pick up all his assets work and amazingly catch up in real updates than this current tribe devs LoK rebirth build lmao!

Again where is the progress to be seen if its likely may be a 15 or 20 mins gameplay update XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yikes D:

Anyways happy soon new year and another year that will be full of picture updates for this game WOW

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Has anyone been able to navigate the game? It says to go see the chieftain, but the map doesn't work, you can't teleport with it and if you move to different areas her icon stays in the same spot on the map. There's also no chieftain tent, so where the hell is it? Far left looks like an unusable door towards the waterfall, far right side is dead end.
The Chieftan’s tent is at the far right side of the game past Vanlen’s Forge. After completing the dialogue with Meiri you should automatically begin the chieftain dialogue. Do you have the correct build downloaded? IIRC it’s par 1000 in the launcher.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
where is the progress to be seen if its likely may be a 15 or 20 mins gameplay update
Just as the insider said: "We'll begin with a 0-star game and continue forward until we reach 5 stars worthy of a game." A noble course of action, IF done properly, proportionately, and effectively.

I really hope the developers were in some sort of training for all these two years they've spent so that the effort today and into the future ain't that wasted on nothing or in vain. They need to get all the goodwill back and good luck on their side.

Here's hoping for less development hell for 'em.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
It be more ironic that Abe would finish his game and it feels like it actually pick up all his assets work and amazingly catch up in real updates than this current tribe devs LoK rebirth build lmao!

Again where is the progress to be seen if its likely may be a 15 or 20 mins gameplay update XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yikes D:

Anyways happy soon new year and another year that will be full of picture updates for this game WOW
Who? What project?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Who? What project?
the game from Abelius which was an ex-member that the tribe devs *particularly speaking only 1 person of the current team decided to kick him out to start over with a another people and a few old from the LOK Team*.

TL;DR he's good making his game and on previous pages you can catch up to all the stuff he wrote a lot of stuff explaining this and you can check his profile and the abandoned thread to know about it since he basically did most of the work on the previous game

i hope he does pick up all his work from previous lok game and catch up with real updates than this current team and it be ironic that a work of 1 or 2 man its being more efficient than the current tribe team lol

Reactions: Artix0

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I am really glad they posted a roadmap finally, but that seems like a massive scope! 1&2 seems exciting and seem to be the most similar to an adult game. I dont think I would have any interest past 1&2. But I will def join them for 1&2.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I am really glad they posted a roadmap finally, but that seems like a massive scope! 1&2 seems exciting and seem to be the most similar to an adult game. I dont think I would have any interest past 1&2. But I will def join them for 1&2.
I am absolutely certain this roadmap confirms that the game will never be finished. They keep making the mistake to reach for the andromeda galaxy rather than make a good game.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I am absolutely certain this roadmap confirms that the game will never be finished. They keep making the mistake to reach for the andromeda galaxy rather than make a good game.
Either it will never be finished or they will redo the game after 3 years because they will change the scriptwriter or artist or they will get angry because instead of working go on vacation or whatever. This is how 90% of the games funded by patreon end up, and seeing how this one has already started....

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Mgadash213

Jul 14, 2020

Who's abe?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
We’re gonna have to make one of those schizophrenic flow charts to keep track of everything and everyone lol

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
But I do wish there was an easy clear way to say. “Hey if you’re here after playing .8 and looking to support one of the projects creators. Please consider checking out Pizza Hot developed by Abelius on SS *insert link*”. And just allow people to follow the flow of links naturally.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes