Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I think Galdryn’s slimmer “swimmer” look will help keep things a bit more interesting to the eye. While we wait for more “normal” proportioned body types.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
I'm pretty sure it was clear from the getgo that they don't care about actual reptilian anatomy. We have pecs, tits, hair, and no cloacae in sight. Kind of a bummer, but making them more "realistic" at this point would just cause even more delays.
1639954428157.png lizards.jpg

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Monday is the big day when the first group of Patrons will be seeing the final demo. And with this release the information embargo will finally be dead. And I’m so happy the team has finally gotten to this point. The frog is ready to be kissed, warts and all :]
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Anyone who had “delay” please go to the nearest booth and collect your winnings!

In all seriousness, the release has been pushed back to Thursday for Patrons. This places the public build on January 6th.

**Edit**- changed Wednesday to Thursday and the pixies in my phone spit out January 6th to compensate for that change

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Anyone who had “delay” please go to the nearest booth and collect your winnings!

In all seriousness, the release has been pushed back to Thursday for Patrons. This places the public build on January 6th.

**Edit**- changed Wednesday to Thursday and the pixies in my phone spit out January 6th to compensate for that change
2022 is going to be fine alright /s

Reactions: Dibble01

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018

Hi I have a question.
New release version
How long is the play time?
Is the amount of content in the new version similar to the previous 0.8 version?

Last edited:

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Is the amount of content in the new version similar to the previous 0.8 version?
Actually I’m not 100% sure on playtime. Honestly it’s probably going to depend on how much you enjoy the tanning mini game. Which all the “progress” is linked to.

No, and it likely won’t be for a long time.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Actually I’m not 100% sure on playtime. Honestly it’s probably going to depend on how much you enjoy the tanning mini game. Which all the “progress” is linked to.

No, and it likely won’t be for a long time.
Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: Staning

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Hi I have a question.
New release version
Isn't this one different than 0.8? I remember folks jokingly said that this is the LOK:RE: Remake or something... :unsure:

So, I wouldn't expect much from this regarding playtime and how long you're going to spend jerking off. Just wait for another half a year to see some progress, I'd say.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
With the time people have been waiting for something, any stupidity will be enough to make them happy. Good psychology.
Ah yes, you’ve discovered the 4D underwater backgammon masterplan™️ XD

We shall see what people think. As I’ve said a thousand times it seems. It’s going to be an interesting month of January for the project.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I would not be surprised at all if only the "supposed" new version were published, here it is uploaded almost immediately, since... bad or good, little or a lot, I think there are many who wish that finally it curse of a Lok (any type) to break and come out, it's almost like the "supposed" curse of the superman suit.

• Angry
Reactions: Staning
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes