Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

furryfoxx3

Dec 24, 2018
im still trying to hold out hope that maybe some how someone will continue and update the old .8 version, I miss the good story and old art style it was really goin to be a really good game one for the ages but then everything changed (insert avatar scene here) but here to hoping right?.......

Reactions: kasspy

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Happy Friday everyone.

This week I’m going to focus a bit more on opinion. (For hopefully obvious reasons XD)

This week 2 pieces of music and a concept art were teased in the discord.

So it’s been an interesting week for the game. Honestly I was shocked when I heard the Mid-December deadline. I understand having a point of personal pride getting it out before the new year. But to be completely honest, I thought that would be in the form of an “exclusive Beta” than say a full “update” (If that makes any sense).

I do have some reservations about this attitude moving forward. And I voiced them where I feel appropriate. The TLDR is that I have concerns about the pace expected juxtaposed with the realities of their freelance animators. But time will tell if my concerns have any merit.

Finally I made the decision to stop worrying so much about the teasers I leave here. The devs are going to have to prove they are going to value the PR aspects of this game. So until then I’m just gonna drop things I find interesting. For example you’ll see some of spanking scene back when everything was a mess XD.

Have an awesome week. Peace and Stay Strong

PS Forgot to add the patreon dates (also have a butt as an apology)

2 Abandoned Lizardclaw slaps Apr 27th, 2021
WIP
Leather Work WIP animation May 5th, 2021
Handjob Hands Image June 7th, 2021
The animation is not giving me high hopes. It looks really exaggerated and sped up. What kind of force is he spanking K with to have her legs almost kicking him in the head? The stills on the handjob look nice though.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
The animation is not giving me high hopes. It looks really exaggerated and sped up. What kind of force is he spanking K with to have her legs almost kicking him in the head? The stills on the handjob look nice though.
Those spanking animations have been completely reworked. I just thought it would be a fun compare and contrast when you guys see the build in January (Assuming you’re not a patron). I just don’t have any WIP animations of a more up to date slap I can show. :[

Last edited:

TitleA_A

Apr 27, 2020
Am I the only one who at this point finds it surreal that the animations look like they were made by someone who started using the program a week ago?
For all the time spent, this will make or break retention.

Not nearly enough weight on impact, nor anticipation on the follow through for the spank example.
It looks as unfortunate as the Snake 3some from last year.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I guess, but the game itself looks miles ahead of anything .8 ever could be. The failure has been the lewd scenes.

Which is a massive issue when you consider the short term goal was recreating .8. And the only substance that game provided was lewd scenes and their setups.

The game is still working through the sins of a promise that never should have been made. And I think there was a lot of progress in permanently killing that narrative.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
You’re missing the point slightly. It’s not about cutting the lewd content. It’s about having scenes that were cared for and planned for.

Very few people were happy with the snake Dicks. I get it, but the 4 tech demo scenes were heavily storyboarded and their quality reflected that. When we got to the Vanlen content that tone shifted.

It became an after thought. And you had people uninspired and uninterested. Yah know what, you’ll be seeing that in action very soon. And I suspect you’ll understand exactly what I mean.

Now we get to the 2 CG’s. An idea born from the embarrassment of the delays. Lo and behold Kuja liked drawing them, Pikant found them appealing, and the community responded to them. IMHO the boob job CG is the sexiest looking thing this game has ever put out. Beating out the waterfall BJ scene, and then the Kay Keakrix tech demo scene in my book. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what is going on.

January is gonna be one hell of a month. So strap in and strap on peeps.

P.S. I think they or someone deleted their message I was responding to. So excuse the awkward first paragraph. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Nixxx

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Quick Friday post!

No public Discord teasers this week. :[

As of Sunday I was apart of the group of people play testing the 1.1.0 update. So what this means is that I cannot be impartial anymore. So take that info however you like. I’ll keep the exact same level of honesty. Unfortunately I can now see scenarios pop up where my only response is “I can’t answer that”.

My gaurentee is that I don’t bullshit you guys. And I don’t bullshit the devs. Period

Sorry this post is lacking, but it would be fake of me to try and post things from so far in the past that it would be insulting. And y’all don’t deserve that. Have an awesome Friday! Peace and Stay Strong

Reactions: masMalkar

Synthenator

Feb 28, 2021
Quick Friday post!

No public Discord teasers this week. :[

As of Sunday I was apart of the group of people play testing the 1.1.0 update. So what this means is that I cannot be impartial anymore. So take that info however you like. I’ll keep the exact same level of honesty. Unfortunately I can now see scenarios pop up where my only response is “I can’t answer that”.

My gaurentee is that I don’t bullshit you guys. And I don’t bullshit the devs. Period

Sorry this post is lacking, but it would be fake of me to try and post things from so far in the past that it would be insulting. And y’all don’t deserve that. Have an awesome Friday! Peace and Stay Strong
It turns out that the update is not at all what people expected?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
It turns out that the update is not at all what people expected?
Well that’s tough to say. Because the communication from the devs has been poor. I have no idea what the general consensus is. Which is a super dangerous position to be in. But if you found potential in the February build. This build is a large step forward from there.

It became an after thought. And you had people uninspired and uninterested. Yah know what, you’ll be seeing that in action very soon. And I suspect you’ll understand exactly what I mean.
Also, I didn’t post this lightly.

Well, I can't wait to see which hell the devs are going to go to.
Yes, but you’ll know the hell they are going through this time. I think it’s a subtle yet important distinction. And that’s going to be the defining difference between 2021 and 2022. LFG

Synthenator

Feb 28, 2021
It seems that now the game has completely deviated from the idea of being similar to the old version. Even so, it lacks sexual content anyway. Their animation progress in trello has long been stuck without updates, and this is essentially a key component of the game in general. Otherwise, the game itself would not be on this site.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Synthenator

Feb 28, 2021
They probably just forgot what exactly made their game famous. Although the main face and spirit of the previous version is gradually moving into a new project, which fortunately shows great promise

• Haha

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Luckily the goal isn’t to be “off the charts”. It’s to go from a 0/1 star game to 2 stars. Then 3 and beyond. It’s an unpopular opinion to have, because of the nature of patreon funding. But the long game is being played. And it’s up to the devs to prove the existence of progress throughout the process. Not emulate the previous 6 months and stay quiet.

As you eluded to. Time will tell. And until then, this game will maintain the narrative it has earned for the past few years.

• Haha
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes