Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
That is totally ok Staning , even i get confussed over this long period of time. And sure it is hellish to find anything in the threads. Just a little argument to think about; we are now at page 87 of the new thread (which wasnt immediatly opened but thats also a thing for long time watchers) and still at Tech-Demo level. Feels like the "American Way", you have to label your microwave that you can NOT dry your cat in it. But like i said, if they where to believe they pledged for something with continued releases at this moment i feel sorry, even if i personally think there are enough red flags.

I should have made my point more clear, after reading my other post again i see its missing. I think if you dont and never pledged the new version, you shouldnt be mad about their patreon, because again, what other people do with their money is not your business. To get upset about this on a pirate site (yeah, hate me, i hate that argument too) is a little bit crazy and implies more envy than carrying about the project.

Chopolander I hope people like Arimouse (and to an infinitely lesser effect myself) can help change that perception of the dev team. It’s clear they valued “good faith” criticism and ignored “bad faith” criticism. But I honestly believe that sentiment was built by how active Abel is here. Than say a random user in this forum.
While i dont agree with chopo on everything, it is fair to say that most of that criticism has nothing to do with Abel, though he pourred some gas on the smoldering fire lately (and interestingly when he starts his new game ;) no offens meant Abelius , you deserve some of that). That deed you will find in Vlads attempts to "inform" us, be it about the game, the development or how limited our visions are. I wont say he did that on purpose, my last chat directly with him was a really good one, he seems to want to make this game great again. His social skills on the forum just werent compatible with others, to share the blame somewhat. Why do you think i got this avatar? It was his reaction to a long post of mine, in which i stated that Druckmann finished TLOU2 (please dont open that bottle again ^^) That picture was Vlads Avatar on Discord, and for me the proof that he did at least read my post, even though he didnt take the urgent critics. When Picant took over, he was met with cold shoulders, because he just tried to give information without considering with what some of us put up. Now you come around, with an engaging style, aknowledging our concerns etc. That is why i hope you survive us. but also why i would say that notion about faith has less to do with Abel

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
What I mean when I bring up Abel is that most conversations when Kuja/Vlad and Abel are in the same chat will always devolve into “Well Bitch you cheated” mentality. Which is fun for the people who enjoy a good shitshow. But it’s disheartening when you remember that these people are trying to make a livelihood with this beautifully weird corner of the internet. Clearly Vlad Kuja and Pikant all took the “I’m taking my bat and ball and I’m going home approach”. Which is great. Until you realize they have blatantly thrown the baby out with the bath water. And let’s say Abel was the person who cracked and made that decision. Then I think you’d see a much more understanding and patient tone from the devs.

Unfortunately that wasn’t the reality. And I still hope that one day enough of an olive branch can be passed so the personal attacks can relax. But as always this is just all my speculation. And based purely on my conjecture with my limited knowledge of the people involved.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations this is the first of the Staning Friday Posts!

What can you expect to see here?
All of the weeks public discord teasers and any announcements. A small back catalog of some of the patreon teasers that are at least one month old. And any thoughts I have specifically towards the project.

Why are you doing this?
Simply put, I asked permission to do so. And ultimately it helps people here have a better understanding of what has and is going on. And although it could lead to more negativity. I honestly believe in the long run it’s going to lead to better dialogue.

Why is Staning doing this and not *insert name here*?
Because I want this project to succeed. And I have zero skills that can make real contributions. So this is my small attempt at helping. But I hope one day a person who has real experience and understanding takes this on. And goes farther than I ever could

You’re just gonna cherry pick goodstuff. So how can I trust you’re representing the truth?
When you see a few of the animation WIPs. You’ll know that not everything is sunshine and rainbows. And I believe being a “nice guy” for nice guy’s sake is a loser attitude.

If you have any more questions besides the, lazy, ones I made here, please ask away!

Galdryn BoobJob CG Public: Sept 6th 2021
Vanlen Dick licking CG Patreon: Oct 18th 2021
Galdryn Front View Final Public: Oct 26th 2021
Vanlen Spanking (incomplete) WIP Patreon: Sept 7th 2021
Vanlen Fingering WIP Patreon: Aug 23rd 2021
Idle Animation WIP Patreon: Sept 7th 2021

Quick side note. There are no full gifs posted of the Vanlen Spanking scene, that I could find. Hopefully something is posted soon that is more representative. But this is what I’ve got XD. Also Galdryn is Pot Guy for those who don’t know. Also Also I added a gif of the Vanlen CG scene that represents how it will look in game. (Please excuse the drop in quality, my brain is quite smooth)

Last edited:

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Congratulations this is the first of the Staning Friday Posts!

What can you expect to see here?
All of the weeks public discord teasers and any announcements. A small back catalog of some of the patreon teasers that are at least one month old. And any thoughts I have specifically towards the project.

Why are you doing this?
Simply put, I asked permission to do so. And ultimately it helps people here have a better understanding of what has and is going on. And although it could lead to more negativity. I honestly believe in the long run it’s going to lead better dialogue.

Why is Staning doing this and not *insert name here*?
Because I want this project to succeed. And I have zero skills that can make real contributions. So this is my small attempt at helping. But I hope one day a person who has real experience and understanding takes this on. And goes farther than I ever could

You’re just gonna cherry pick goodstuff. So how can I trust you’re representing the truth?
When you see a few of the animation WIPs. You’ll know that not everything is sunshine and rainbows. And I believe being a “nice guy” for nice guy’s sake is a loser attitude.

If you have any more questions besides the, lazy, ones I made here, please ask away!

Galdryn BoobJob CG Public: Sept 6th 2021
Vanlen Dick licking CG Public: Aug 14th 2021
Galdryn Front View Final Public: Oct 26th 2021
Vanlen Spanking (incomplete) WIP Patreon: Sept 7th 2021
Vanlen Fingering WIP Patreon: Aug 23rd 2021
Idle Animation WIP Patreon: Sept 7th 2021

Quick side note. There are no full gifs posted of the Vanlen Spanking scene, that I could find. Hopefully something is posted soon that is more representative. But this is what I’ve got XD. Also Galdryn is Pot Guy for those who don’t know.
Guess we're still not getting any real penetration for awhile then.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
To my knowledge it’s a priority. Many people will be super disappointed if the follow up update doesn’t include one. But we’re all stuck waiting to see what they commit to after their nearly complete reorganization.

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
From what I see, if a new update comes out (regardless of whether it is patreon or not), everything except penetration will occur, again ...

By God, if it is so difficult for "narrative" to make a sex scene because of the "supposed" difference between species, then taking advantage of the fact that the story is in a jungle, how difficult is it to make a scene of some bug or plant that does it?

It literally took 8 versions to get to the point of a single scene and it is in cg, instead of 2d, although the game from the "point" of release of a new update will begin to update every month, if the progress made is imitated, It would take another 8 months to get to the recreation of the scene.

I´m in favor of the fact that there must be a narrative apart from only scenes, since for this reason, go to see rule 34, but after so much waiting time, the fact that they only launch "simple" scenes (I understand that they have their background work) It makes one disappointed, if at least K could be more personalized to one's tastes outside of the change of color and hair (such as body size, chest, etc.,) it would be interesting the varieties to be given, but since it is CG and I see that it is going down that route, little will be what happens from what one personalizes to the scenes and well, then, why do they put the system if it will not be reflected in the end in the vast majority of the scenes?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
100%, everyone has been disappointed by the progress for this game. Even the most hardcore “stan” will have a hard time rationalizing the time invested vs the product received. It’s going to be tough sledding moving forward.

When Vlad announced the CG’s back in July they were pitched as supplemental content for finishing character storylines, tasks, or whatever. But they have transitioned into apologizes for the failures of this team. They are not the intended lewd content for this game. They won’t be available “in” game. They will be implemented exactly how the tech demo scenes were added to the 1.0.0 release (I still don’t understand why they named it that either XD)

I honestly believe you will see a CG sex scene when they release the follow up update. Pikant made a quick concept sketch about what that could look like. So it’s clearly at the forefront of the devs minds.

Character customization is unclear from my standpoint. So much has changed with animations that I cant give you an honest read. I hope some clarity is given after the release of this update. But don’t extrapolate what you see in the CG’s for what the future product could look like.

There is a massive transition period going on right now. Unfortunately we won’t see those results until we are well into 2022. There were/are big issues, so big changes were needed. And unfortunately short term solutions are unacceptable. It’ll be an interesting road ahead. Good, Bad, or Indifferent.

Reactions: D4n0w4r
May 29, 2018
lol every month or so I check out this page for an update.

All I ever see is some news about some developers who got fired, some new ones got hired and photo or written updates of them fixing things like lighting from the moon and putting more bushes/trees in the background or adding some random background music. Pretty funny

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
lol every month or so I check out this page for an update.

All I ever see is some news about some developers who got fired, some new ones got hired and photo or written updates of them fixing things like lighting from the moon and putting more bushes/trees in the background or adding some random background music. Pretty funny
And this is exactly why it was a mistake for Vlad to be so gung-ho about the “recreating .8” promise. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson and starts selling what they are creating. Not just placating people for being justifiably upset. Because there is so much good being made. And it’s all going to be lost in the unrealistic expectations that were set by themselves. Yada yada yada under promise over deliver. Yada yada yada I’m tired today.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
No

There’s too much fun to be had to ever have this game “die”

Last edited:

gc74h

Jun 27, 2020
but will they be able to finish it or do they earn more to leave it in full to squeeze the supporters?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
but will they be able to finish it or do they earn more to leave it in full to squeeze the supporters?
As of today I believe this game will be finished. Granted that is still a prospect years down the line.

When you step back and think about the game we have 2 clear parts. The recreating of the .8 Village content. And the larger story Vlad has made involving tons of species and branching storylines. I suspect there will be a time where the supporters will have to decide whether this game is still “right” for them. When Kay leaves the Village, lewd scenes will become more sparse. And the RPG based elements and story telling will become the norm.

If you’re a supporter and you are looking forward to watching a character heavily influenced by Krystal but not quite ;) fuck lizards. (which let me say. If you’re commenting on the game in a forum dedicated to it. Whether that be negative or positive, you are a supporter in my book. Someone’s willingness to use their wallet shouldn’t be a deciding factor) You should have a pretty enjoyable few years ahead. And hey, maybe in that time you could be convinced in the wider vision this game is seeking.

This game has never been a scam. They have always been making progress. They have been consistently expanding the dev team in the efforts to make things better. They have been investing the money earned back into the game. We can argue about bad decisions made and mistakes all day. We cannot argue about the money. Just think to yourself, if this was all a big scam. What would be the justification in bringing Arimouse into the fold? Sorry to waste so many words with this. Call them idiots, call them terrible people, call them lazy. They are not thief's.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm thankful that this game wont be getting an gameplay update til February 2022. and that is enough to say about the (no) current content.

But I'm also thankful that someone else may make a better game Version of this LoK with actual and honest updates because its sad to see the this current team that barely have anything productive or helpful to say in the matter when comes to content and such!

Finally build an healthy community and not a bunch of diehard defenders that still believes on this game having any bright future, because never seen an toxic server like the one from the tribe team EVER :/

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Bruce, I doubt the game will ever satisfy you. But I hope over the coming years this game gives you some enjoyment. While you search for the game/s best suited for you.

Abelius, keep sellin yourself. People who love .8 will probably love Pizza Hot. And I think you’re dead on when it comes to a lot of new users. Just in my time following the game. It’s clear there has been a pretty big transition in the active users.

Also I will say that you were around for months after the May 2019 reboot. It took a hell of a lot of bridge burning before yourself Vlad and Kuja finally split. So this whole “start a new patreon” argument falls on deaf ears for me. Sling your mud. But that argument has always been revisionist history.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes