Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

gc74h

Jun 27, 2020
I haven't talked about scam or just talked about keeping people in suspense as much as possible to squeeze more money out of them
never said you are scammers I don't understand your reaction
it seems to me that I have touched an uncovered black

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Just a word of advice from an old guy...: don't try being friends with everybody. It just doesn't work and you'll look weak.
You’re confusing friendship with honesty in my humble opinion.

Just a word of advice from a slightly younger guy…: I hope you keep this same energy in the future bud. When truth is lost, narratives remain.

Keep building Abel. All this effort and time can’t go to waste.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I haven't talked about scam or just talked about keeping people in suspense as much as possible to squeeze more money out of them
never said you are scammers I don't understand your reaction
it seems to me that I have touched an uncovered black
When you say “squeezing more money” I honestly believe that implies a malicious intent by the dev team. Which isn’t the case.

Should a patron feel like they’re getting their money’s worth just because the devs are working hard? No

I could have misread the post. But in my smooth brain over simplifying mind. “do they earn more to leave it in full to squeeze the supporters?” I equated that to “scam”. And if that was an unfair interpretation. I apologize

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Friday everyone! Hopefully full bellies and good tidings are greeting you this day.

First let’s start with the discord teasers. This week had two images. A WIP of a lizard hut and another example of the updating lighting, that imho is looking fantastic.

Archie has been diligently working at getting the rigging for the male lizards sorted. But as the other months have shown there is still an uncomfortable amount of silence. It’s always been my gripe with this team. They don’t value the PR part of the process. I firmly believe if they let more people take a peek behind the certain. It would help ease a ton of trepidation with this project. And would, at minimum, provide the context for what the team is building and not feed into the expectations of the former games. With that being said.

What is LOK:Rebirth to you? Do your best to push the old .8 and every other version of Legend of Krystal out of your mind. Judge this game by its own merits and shortcomings. It isn’t fair to compare those games to this.

December is fast approaching which means endcaping 2021 and trying to figure out where everything went wrong. So what do y’all think happened? I can sit here and say mistakes and mismanagement all day. Was there any specific statements or actions that made you uncomfortable? Anything that gave you that feeling of impending doom from this year? It goes without saying, a repeat of 2021 is unacceptable. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Lastly I’ll look forward for a moment. I put a bit of thought into these posts and started trying to figure out where to go with them. Quite frankly I will run out of “teasers” to post very quickly due to the lack of consistent updates. Even now posting things from August seems disingenuous as fuck. So what is the preference. Post old content to have “something” or should I just not post anything?

Thanks everyone. Enjoy the holiday season!

3 Idle animations: Patreon Aug, 17th 2021
Slim vs Generic Razorclaw GIF: Screen Cap from an Archie stream on Nov, 23rd 2021

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
lol they started with making fuckin own launcher even before tech demo. game is not in high priority at all.

Or, and this is a tough one to think about, we have multiple people with different jobs. Maybe, while our artists/animators are making assets for the game, and our programmer has spare time, he can work on something like a launcher. Just like while I'm waiting for artists/animators, I can come on here and see people like you accusing us of things because you don't know anything about game design.
Damn right, history shows that you still have a lot of spare time for anything except designing fuckin game.
pathetic

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Yep we agree. Vlad didn't handle this forum very well. Massively defensive, needlessly snarky, and a constant supply of assumptions of things people here couldn't possibly know.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Day I can finally announce some news! And it feels nice to finally release some sandbags.

The next update is targeted for release Mid-December!…(2041)

For the public this puts the release around early to mid January!… (2042)

Jokes aside it’s finally nice that the word soon finally has some meaning. I’ll be reposting the text from the patreon post here soon. And you should have a solid grasp of what you should be seeing in January or sooner if you are a patron.

• Haha
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
From the Patreon Post

This week's (and previous) update!

Hey all! Hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving (and if not, I hope you've just had a good couple weeks in general :p) It has been a little longer than I'd like since the last monday post. Real life has once again taken a little toll on us, but we've still been working on this in force. We're gearing up to release our final proof of concept demo some time in mid december. After that release, we will be pretty set to start doing updates **much** quicker, most likely bi-monthly. We've had some great expert help on refactoring our pipeline, and it has been doing wonders for our productivity.

I'd like to once again thank everyone for continuing to support us in this enormous undertaking, as we continue to push through the hardships.

Once again, if you wish to talk to us personally, please join us on discord, where we are most easily accessible. It also helps us with feedback and keeping people informed by answering questions immediately:

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
That’s the info, take it as you please. HMU if you’ve got questions. And I’m looking forward to January. Because this is gonna be one hell of a time. LFG

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
...in other words, nothing for this month and just getting started.

Too bad, but nothing out of the ordinary.
As always, I just hope that if something comes out, at least for that point apart from almost (if not all) the content of v.08, apart there are more scenes and above all, scenes with other female characters.

But of course, wishing doesn´t cost anything and even less for this case that has become as is:

"A question to a question that nobody asked."

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I appreciate the need for divine intervention
XD.

But luckily for everyone there is no mystery on how to get this project gets back on track. It’s becoming consistent and predictable.

There is no such thing as coming out with a magical 5 star, ground breaking update. It’s about being a 1 star game that builds to a 2 star. And then eventually a 3 etc etc. Would it be cool to pretend that everything is going to change and everything will be great? Yes! But that’s a “Magical Christmas Land” scenario.

This game will never be .8. Good, Bad, or Indifferent.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

Too bad, but nothing out of the ordinary.
As always, I just hope that if something comes out, at least for that point apart from almost (if not all) the content of v.08, apart there are more scenes and above all, scenes with other female characters.

But of course, wishing doesn´t cost anything and even less for this case that has become as is:

"A question to a question that nobody asked."
Bet that is going to be the same thing on 2022 not even surprised of any outcome of their Updates xD
But anyways anyone its free to pick their own poison even if its a kind of poison that its not that relevant when comes to teamwork standards or actual effort to give REAL GAMEPLAY updates yikes lol!

arimouse

Mar 11, 2018
The plan is to get a release out by this month, about mid-December as the post indicates.

There is going to be some pretty significant changes happening, not just with development but also how getting information to you and everybody else happens. Some of what this includes is going to be more public posts to patreon, that anybody can see even if you are not a subscriber.

Another piece of that is more important, and that is the team taking on the mentality that perfection is not something to wait for, and what that is going to result in is a lot more regular releases to the public as well as focused development to get the ball rolling again.

The operation here is to get the game in your hands faster, more often, and reliably. It'll be handled like early access; it won't be perfect, but you'll see it and also have an opinion on it. If you like it, cool! If not, say why, and since the team will be moving in a more agile and iterative fashion, if something is just really terrible we'll put it in to get fixed or changed more often.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Friday everyone.

This week I’m going to focus a bit more on opinion. (For hopefully obvious reasons XD)

This week 2 pieces of music and a concept art were teased in the discord.

So it’s been an interesting week for the game. Honestly I was shocked when I heard the Mid-December deadline. I understand having a point of personal pride getting it out before the new year. But to be completely honest, I thought that would be in the form of an “exclusive Beta” than say a full “update” (If that makes any sense).

I do have some reservations about this attitude moving forward. And I voiced them where I feel appropriate. The TLDR is that I have concerns about the pace expected juxtaposed with the realities of their freelance animators. But time will tell if my concerns have any merit.

Finally I made the decision to stop worrying so much about the teasers I leave here. The devs are going to have to prove they are going to value the PR aspects of this game. So until then I’m just gonna drop things I find interesting. For example you’ll see some of spanking scene back when everything was a mess XD.

Have an awesome week. Peace and Stay Strong

PS Forgot to add the patreon dates (also have a butt as an apology)

2 Abandoned Lizardclaw slaps Apr 27th, 2021
WIP
Leather Work WIP animation May 5th, 2021
Handjob Hands Image June 7th, 2021

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes