pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
thank you and another think how i face the thief
I think sex shop should sell another anal plug
It is possible that the bug in the confessional that falsely says that the player cheated (and which concerns the thief) blocks the appearance of the thief during certain games.
The thief appears when you approach the alley where the dealer is. He appears only if you have enough money (200€ the first time, then the amount increases each time).
In future updates, it will be possible for Lolita to negotiate not to be robbed. But for the moment, he's just robbing her of all her money.
I'm still looking for this bug, decidedly well hidden... I'll end up recoding this part

I don't plan to add another anal plug.
I plan, however, to add the plug on some CGs where it should show up (not in the next update), with reaction of NPC.
A special CG with the neighbor (where he will play with it) is planned in my scenario.

Perhaps I'll add more articles in the sexshop later, but it's still in the "maybe zone" of my script (unwritten bulk ideas).
The number of CGs is always increasing in my script (currently around 230). One day, I'll stop adding new ones.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
pepette As an experiment, I just started a new game and skipped the intro. I then went directly to the church and confessed and the game still said that I have cheated. I did not even take a shower, just went right to the church. I'm no programmer but this tells me that the flag is already set when the game starts. Maybe you should make sure to set that flag to off at the beginning of the game? I hope it is that simple, good luck. :unsure:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette As an experiment, I just started a new game and skipped the intro. I then went directly to the church and confessed and the game still said that I have cheated. I did not even take a shower, just went right to the church. I'm no programmer but this tells me that the flag is already set when the game starts. Maybe you should make sure to set that flag to off at the beginning of the game? I hope it is that simple, good luck. :unsure:
Unfortunately it's not that simple...
According to what I found, the problem comes from the subroutine that calculates the number of confessions to make and that runs before each confession (and to test the number of current confessions in the CGroom)
And it's a subroutine that has a lot of lines...
I think that the problem is due to 2 variables that have very close names and that I had to confuse in one of the lines of code.

Anyway, thanks for this info.
For lack of giving the exact place of the error, it confirms me that I'm looking in the right place.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Frurose your help has paid off! :love:
Thanks to your remark, I was able to eliminate from my verification a whole part of the code, and focus on the elements that play from the very beginning of the game.

And I found !!!

The error was in the part of the code that monitors that the save was not edited.
A stupid mistake (the hardest to find) a "=" instead of a "!=".

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me find this error.

gille

Jun 23, 2018
ca doit faire du bien de trouver un souci si minuscule que ça en rend dingue.

that so releasing when you find a mistake so tinny that drove you crazy about and been ableto kill it!

Reactions: pepette

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Damb question for anyone. Does anyone what is the normal resolution for this game ? The graphics looked bad, all pixelated, so I tried to use the modification from ustar - now the game start the graphic is great, but the game window is minuscule (compared with my desktop). I suspect the problem it is made for a fixed resolution and my graphic card is set for a resolution too high, but I would need to know to what resolution to set it.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Damb question for anyone. Does anyone what is the normal resolution for this game ? The graphics looked bad, all pixelated, so I tried to use the modification from ustar - now the game start the graphic is great, but the game window is minuscule (compared with my desktop). I suspect the problem it is made for a fixed resolution and my graphic card is set for a resolution too high, but I would need to know to what resolution to set it.
Currently the game resolution is 544x416, so it's below standard VGA 640x480 that was used in older Windows versions as basic. Though this might change in future version, because I found information how to change game limit:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lolita-gone-wild-cg82c-pepette.43714/post-3884928

Also in the game there are 2 methods that you can use to switch display into fullscreen:
F5 - pixelated version of fullscreen (but with my mod at least keeps display aspect ratio of the game)
Alt+Enter - smoothed fullscreen

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette you still alive and well and working on our lolita addiction?
I'm on it! :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I still have trouble estimating the time required for the releases.
Since I do the game on my free time, it's a bit difficult to predict in advance the real time I'll have, but as soon as I have an hour free, I work on the game.

1000 new images are already done, I still have about 600 to finish (400 have not started, 200 others are just waiting for some retouching on Gimp).
Thanks to ustar , the game is going to be in higher resolution (which adds a few hundred images to be redone...).
Many bugs have been fixed.
Lot of Engrish is corrected.

In short, I'm working as fast as I can.

Your impatience is nice to see.
Hope you'll love the next release

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm looking forward to the huge update :love:
It is still in progress...
I still need some time to finish it.
I have all my Sunday off just for the game, so I should be able to get a good progression tomorrow.

I still can't promise a real date for the publication (because it's still hard for me to estimate how long it will take me to finish).

Here are some more pictures to make you wait a little bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Hello
Here are Lolita's signatures, if you want to help me promote the game on F95zone.

View attachment 835865

View attachment 835863

Here is the link to the game thread :

I can do that!

• Love
Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm starting to see the end of all the new CGs. I only have 3 more to do.

I found a trick that allowed me to reduce the number of images for the CGs which saved me a lot of time. As a result, I was able to merge a lot of images that I had initially done in layers... my 1200 images were transformed into 810 (so the size of the game doesn't explode too much)

26 new series of images are already finished (retouching done): 24 new CGs and change of the 2 series of images of the "normal" sports class which were not beautiful enough for my taste (the signature gives you an idea of the new aesthetics).

However, I still have some code left to do to integrate them into the game :coffee:
I'm working as fast as I can.

So, if everything goes as planned, it will be the CG109 version.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I finally finished coding everything last night.
The test of the game is in progress still this morning... It usually takes 24/48 hours for my tester to give me feedback (she start a new game without cheat).
I will publish as soon as the bugs she will discover are fixed... (the delay will depend on their number, but I'm quite confident)

So a little more patience, but it's coming !

Here some new pics (I redo all the CG in the swiming pool in HD)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes