ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The preview images are the ones in the game.

During a creation phase, I was afraid that the game would become too big, so I tested by making smaller images... it was a bad idea.
These are probably those CGs you're talking about.

I will do them again in better quality, but it is not my priority at the moment.

The new images are in better quality
As I can see the images are in 2 resolutions: smaller 555x417 and bigger about 1280x720 (some are weird like 1279x716 or 1283x722). First thing the renders should be at same resolution for best processing by game that either downscale it or upscale to final resolution and current final resolution for game is 544x416 - the screenshot I posted before - you need to change some game coding first if you want it bigger - I saw some RPGM games that does this, but I'm not expert at this game engine, so I cannot tell how to do this.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I believe I found a bug in trophies: I played more than 15 days, but lost virginity within it, so there should be different trophy HEAT OF PASSION (I play ENG version as I understand none of French), but nothing appears:
I'll check this... thank you for the report

Funny that I also sometimes hit to debug when I wanted leave the kitchen, so maybe a good idea is to put it a bit lower?
it's done ! you can download the update to CG69b version (it's just a small update, without pics)

And I will add my opinion here: The game is very exciting. If only bugs will be corrected and unfinished stuff added then it will be one of better games, good work.
Thanks, I'm working on it, it's just the beginning of the game, it just takes a little patience.

To fix filename issues the best rule is to keep names within english alphabet as there are so many character codepages from many languages, even better if filename can be within 8.3 DOS standard (Windows Long File Names are on top of it) that will guarantee it working without problems on every system.
I had some problems to release this version, but the new compilation method I found now is much simpler and shouldn't generate any more problems in the future.
The problems encountered here are due to my attempts to compile the game "normally".
(and I hadn't thought that the old saves would call the music under its old name when it launched).

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
As I can see the images are in 2 resolutions: smaller 555x417 and bigger about 1280x720 (some are weird like 1279x716 or 1283x722). First thing the renders should be at same resolution for best processing by game that either downscale it or upscale to final resolution and current final resolution for game is 544x416 - the screenshot I posted before - you need to change some game coding first if you want it bigger - I saw some RPGM games that does this, but I'm not expert at this game engine, so I cannot tell how to do this.
I'm not an expert in RPGmaker (it's my first game on this platform) but the version I use (VXace) doesn't seem to handle a better resolution than 544x416 while others could. (well, I haven't found how to do it on the forums).

However, the images I make in higher resolution are still more pleasant to look at than the smaller ones.
So I'm going to keep making large images (and, as already said, I'll redo the images too small later)
I would just keep the menu images (score, trophy) in lower resolution.

Reactions: Priappus and ustar

ASSMANf

Feb 23, 2020
Great game! With lots of anal!

I think you should be able to choose wich service you are going to offer in the sex shop and in the brothel, instead of doing everything every time.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Great game! With lots of anal!

I think you should be able to choose wich service you are going to offer in the sex shop and in the brothel, instead of doing everything every time.
That's a good idea. I'll think about it.

Reactions: ASSMANf

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
As for the look of the artwork in the current game. I actually like the way the image looks a little bit blocky / low res. I think that is goes well with RPG maker games and still looks sexy. I would love a couple of nice wallpapers of the MC though. :love:

Reactions: Redikal and pepette

Urgathum

Aug 3, 2017
Very nice game so far, realy like it. Wish the streets would be a little bit more populated by people who can react to the MCs clothing state. Or maybe do something with her :)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Very nice game so far, realy like it. Wish the streets would be a little bit more populated by people who can react to the MCs clothing state. Or maybe do something with her :)
It is expected that the streets will be more animated afterwards, and of course people will react to Lolita's outfits.
I don't know yet if it will bring lot of CGs (groping variations... I have to think about it).
I think this is going to take a few more updates before it's in place.
Gonna have to be patient.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Nice game BUT : if we exit the game the saves disapear . Any issue about that please ?
You're the only one who reported it.
Normally the saves are put in the same folder as the game.
They are called Save01.rvdata2 (Try doing a search on your computer)

I checked the RPGmaker forums to see if the problem you're encountering has already been solved.
I can't find a thread that matches your problem.

I have installed the game on 3 different computers, on each one I can save and the save doesn't disappear when I quit the game.

Which windows do you use ?
Are you sure the savegame are not there (they could just be hidden)?
Did you try to restart the game and load a game?
Make sure your antivirus is not the cause of this problem.

I'm not a computer pro, I don't know how much more I can help you.

Last edited:

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
You're the only one who reported it.
Normally the saves are put in the same folder as the game.
They are called Save01.rvdata2 (Try doing a search on your computer)

I checked the RPGmaker forums to see if the problem you're encountering has already been solved.
I can't find a thread that matches your problem.

I have installed the game on 3 different computers, on each one I can save and the save doesn't disappear when I quit the game.

Which windows do you use ?
Are you sure the savegame are not there (they could just be hidden)?
Did you try to restart the game and load a game?
Make sure your antivirus is not the cause of this problem.

I'm not a computer pro, I don't know how much more I can help you.
I've had my save disappear only a couple of times but i think it had to do with my computer being bitchy lol. My saves did disappeared after i downloaded the update, i didn't mind to much. keep up the good work, I'm loving the game so far.

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
After the installing the Bugfix UPDATE -v0.96b , my game says it is missing (-- musique - MAISON - Vexento_Now.mp3)
I can see it in the folder. It happens when i load the save file.
However if I Start new game it loads just fine. ( I will start new game)

Reactions: pepette

ASDA54321

Dec 19, 2019
After the installing the Bugfix UPDATE -v0.96b , my game says it is missing (-- musique - MAISON - Vexento_Now.mp3)
I can see it in the folder. It happens when i load the save file.
However if I Start new game it loads just fine. ( I will start new game)
Same issue for me with audio. no sound in game and it crashes as soon as i enter the house/brothel/leave after pub job etc. And i cant even start a new game. crashes as soon as it starts or on finishing tutorial
Please update a new installation file with bug fixes.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Same issue for me with audio. no sound in game and it crashes as soon as i enter the house/brothel/leave after pub job etc. And i cant even start a new game. crashes as soon as it starts or on finishing tutorial
Please update a new installation file with bug fixes.
if the game crashes when you start a new game, maybe you copied the CG96b update incorrectly.
I'm still doing some testing, and I'll post a full CG96c version. (you just have to wait a few hours)

Last edited:

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
For the record, starting a new game seems to work fine for me, while loading a save results in the same error as mentioned by Randy_dg. Will wait for the full CG69B version and try again.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
For the record, starting a new game seems to work fine for me, while loading a save results in the same error as mentioned by Randy_dg. Will wait for the full CG69B version and try again.
can you send me your savegame so I can run some tests ?

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
I tried loading my save and it says there's an audio file missing ( audio/BGM/-- musique MAISON - Vexento_now ) I need to start all over again?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I tried loading my save and it says there's an audio file missing ( audio/BGM/-- musique MAISON - Vexento_now ) I need to start all over again?
I'm in the process of fixing that problem.
Here are 2 files "missing" (it's just a typo problem). Copy them in the BGM directory.
I'm trying to know if there are others missing before reposting the game.

_pAT

Oct 18, 2017
Love the game, had a crash with last version.

I continued a V0.55 savegame and had a crash in the church, at the second event when you try to wake the man up; the priest started anal, and it crashed just a the other guy started waking up (and I suppose was about to spitroast Lolita).

Sry I don't have much info other than that :unsure: and the window closed before i could really see what the error was about (but it wasn't a missing file error)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Love the game, had a crash with last version.

I continued a V0.55 savegame and had a crash in the church, at the second event when you try to wake the man up; the priest started anal, and it crashed just a the other guy started waking up (and I suppose was about to spitroast Lolita).

Sry I don't have much info other than that :unsure: and the window closed before i could really see what the error was about (but it wasn't a missing file error)
thanks for the report, I'll check that

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes