lolguest

May 4, 2017
You are a really good dev Pepette.
I don't really like the artwork but you made a game, with its own personality, in a world full of VN's.
You remind me Dynamite Red when he was still developing Valentina's Story. The artwork was pretty OK in that time, but then he evolved to Valiant Warrior Astrid and created a gem. And then stopped.
I want to see you go far. But, please, don't stop.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
You are a really good dev Pepette.
I don't really like the artwork but you made a game, with its own personality, in a world full of VN's.
You remind me Dynamite Red when he was still developing Valentina's Story. The artwork was pretty OK in that time, but then he evolved to Valiant Warrior Astrid and created a gem. And then stopped.
I want to see you go far. But, please, don't stop.
Thank you for the encouragement.
I'm very flattered that you would compare Lolita to these games.
They're some of the ones that made me want to get into this game.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Great game, how do I get the orgy trophy? DP scene where?
The Orgy trophy is actually boring to reach because there is not much group sex in the game (more with each update...)
In the CG69 version, there are only 2 DPs (one at the church and one at the brothel)

At the moment, 3 trophies are easy to reach, 4 are boring, 3 are impossible...

Reactions: byran47

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Finally tried the new version. Here are some buggs i found:
1. If you go to glory-hall from men's enter, after all the events when you try to get your clothes and money, she put some underwear on herself (despite i didn't wear one) and then stops. And when you try to leave she said that she can't or smth. But you can leave this place through men's enter again.
2. Old one, forgot to share before. Every morning when you go to school, if you try to go back from school map (for example to go to a church or a bargain before school), or go to pool or some shops she said "i should go to school", but in some cases it's in french =) at least if you try to go to another map screen through bottom road (which leads to church). Maybe it's the same with some shops i don't remember, sorry. But i'm kinda sure i saw it somewhere else.

P.S. Also remind you about skipping dialogs and text hiding buttons =) Wanted to start the game from scratch, but without skipping option it's not convenient.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Finally tried the new version.
Hope you enjoyed this new version of the game.

Here are some buggs i found:
1. If you go to glory-hall from men's enter, after all the events when you try to get your clothes and money, she put some underwear on herself (despite i didn't wear one) and then stops. And when you try to leave she said that she can't or smth. But you can leave this place through men's enter again.
For the men's entry, this part is not finish at all.
I hope to finish it for the next version (I promise nothing), so I'm going to recode all this anyway.

2. Old one, forgot to share before. Every morning when you go to school, if you try to go back from school map (for example to go to a church or a bargain before school), or go to pool or some shops she said "i should go to school", but in some cases it's in french =) at least if you try to go to another map screen through bottom road (which leads to church). Maybe it's the same with some shops i don't remember, sorry. But i'm kinda sure i saw it somewhere else.
It's probably one of the very first code I put in the game (at that time, the game was only in French). Seems I forgot to add the language option on these dialogs.

P.S. Also remind you about skipping dialogs and text hiding buttons =) Wanted to start the game from scratch, but without skipping option it's not convenient.
For the moment, I haven't found the right script (I'm not good enough in ruby to do it myself). The one I find and tried made the game crash. But I'm still looking.
Instead, I've added a lot of places where the game skip by itself the repetitive elements (but I know there are still some left... I plan to improve them too)

Thanks a lot for these reports.
I'm going to take a look at all of them...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello the game is great when is the next update
Thank you for your encouragement.

I'm developing this game alone... So it's taking a little time.
The last update was only a week ago. You'll have to give me a little time to move on.

I'm currently retouching the bus pics (7 CGs). due to the different outfits, there are more than 400 pictures.
And I plan to add more content before sharing a new update, otherwise, it will be frustrating for everyone...

I prefer not to give a precise release date, because I'm afraid of misjudging the time needed to make the new CGs.
But rest assured that I'm doing my best to make it as soon as possible.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
today i played it Valentina HD,from the old game the difference is very big,if you could do it lolita HD it would be amazing.
can we wait for that? (sorry my neglish)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
today i played it Valentina HD,from the old game the difference is very big,if you could do it lolita HD it would be amazing.
can we wait for that? (sorry my neglish)
I know it's something I need to improve.
Most of the images in the game are in 1280x720, and all the images I'm doing right now are in that resolution.
I don't know if it's HD enough for your request, but since I'm using Honey Select for the characters it's its maximum resolution.
from time to time I use another format, based on the resolution of the background picture I'm using. But I don't choose low-resolution images.

Only some of the ones I made for the very first version of the game are in low resolution. I plan to redo them in 1280x720, but I prefer to focus on the new content for now. I'll come back to that later.

There are also some "layers" that are smaller, but because they only cover a tiny part of an other image (some condoms are displayed like this for example) and the "menus" (score & option) which are in 540x515, I don't plan to redo those.

Currently, no image is zoomed in the game, the smallest images are displayed in 100% (1280x720 are displayed in 50%).

As you know, I work alone on the game, so things take time.
Thank you for your message. It's very motivating for me to see that you're looking forward to the next update.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I know it's something I need to improve.
Most of the images in the game are in 1280x720, and all the images I'm doing right now are in that resolution.
I don't know if it's HD enough for your request, but since I'm using Honey Select for the characters it's its maximum resolution.
from time to time I use another format, based on the resolution of the background picture I'm using. But I don't choose low-resolution images.

Only some of the ones I made for the very first version of the game are in low resolution. I plan to redo them in 1280x720, but I prefer to focus on the new content for now. I'll come back to that later.

There are also some "layers" that are smaller, but because they only cover a tiny part of an other image (some condoms are displayed like this for example) and the "menus" (score & option) which are in 540x515, I don't plan to redo those.

Currently, no image is zoomed in the game, the smallest images are displayed in 100% (1280x720 are displayed in 50%).

As you know, I work alone on the game, so things take time.
Thank you for your message. It's very motivating for me to see that you're looking forward to the next update.
Count me in :) I also look forward to the next update!
About resolution that 1280x720 is commonly named as HD - exactly, so you are creating images in HD (y). However Gregoris probably meant the game resolution also in HD, which currently is smaller and as it was mentioned before, current knowledge doesn't allow for this. But keep making images in HD, so eventually in the future it will be simpler to change the game into HD fully. :cool:

Gamefairys55

Apr 11, 2020
Bonjour, je suis turc, juei besoin de vous sur un sujet, o puis-je vous joindre?

Hello, I am Turkish, I need you on a subject, where can I reach you?

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
Game crash to report, was in the sex shop downstairs finished up with 140 dollars spit instead of swallowed and after could not get dressed but it wouldn't let me up to store although I could go up naked before BJ's. Also able to access other side of wall after it says enough for today and not sure that was intended nothing to do anyways over there.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Game crash to report, was in the sex shop downstairs finished up with 140 dollars spit instead of swallowed and after could not get dressed but it wouldn't let me up to store although I could go up naked before BJ's. Also able to access other side of wall after it says enough for today and not sure that was intended nothing to do anyways over there.
Thanks for the report.

Quick question, do you remember if the last guy asked for a deepthroat. If so, did you have the skill to do it?

For the passage through the wall, I recently found out. It will be corrected in the next version...

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for the report.

Quick question, do you remember if the last guy asked for a deepthroat. If so, did you have the skill to do it?

For the passage through the wall, I recently found out. It will be corrected in the next version...
yes he did and no I only had 7 but the freeze up occurs if you go upstairs nude before working, if you do not go up all works good.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
yes he did and no I only had 7 but the freeze up occurs if you go upstairs nude before working, if you do not go up all works good.
Okay, I didn't quite understand
thanks for the clarification, it'll help me fix the bug.

Reactions: Priappus
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes