ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry the lack of mouse discouraged you from testing the game.:unsure:
For the moment, I haven't found a script that matches my way of coding, and my "Ruby" level doesn't allow me to make one myself.
There are quite a few keys needed to play the game: the sliders, the enter key (for dialog), the shift if you want to run, and escape to access the menu.
This seems odd that nowadays there are people that have problem with simple (in this game very simple) keyboard usage. I remember days when keyboard was only PC input and there was no mouse.

Zaidas

Mar 19, 2019
This game has great potential, but the biggest problem is game's engine which was outdated like 10 years ago. I would strongly suggest you switching to something that is still simple to use but doesn't have extremely limited options. Adult games don't need a lot of coding, so watching youtube tutorials for several hours would be sufficient to make a good looking game.

Reactions: magistrate

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
This game has great potential, but the biggest problem is game's engine which was outdated like 10 years ago. I would strongly suggest you switching to something that is still simple to use but doesn't have extremely limited options. Adult games don't need a lot of coding, so watching youtube tutorials for several hours would be sufficient to make a good looking game.
Switching the engine is an incredible amount of work, and at that point, you're probably better off just making a new game altogether. Also, redoing everything you already made is mentally taxing.
I'd strongly recommend NOT switching the engine.

Reactions: ustar and pepette

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I'm sorry the lack of mouse discouraged you from testing the game.:unsure:
For the moment, I haven't found a script that matches my way of coding, and my "Ruby" level doesn't allow me to make one myself.
There are quite a few keys needed to play the game: the sliders, the enter key (for dialog), the shift if you want to run, and escape to access the menu.
As a longtime player of RPGMaker games, I am enjoying the game quite a bit and don't mind the keyboard controls at all. I look forward to further developments in the story and appreciate all the work and feedback you provide.

Reactions: ustar and pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
As feierflei said, changing the game engine now would be a lot of work (and could be discouraging).
I chose RPGmaker because many games I like are made with it and the "open world" side of it is what I want to do for this game.

If one day, I start creating a new game (for the moment, I'm only working on "Lolita gone wild"), I'll think about the possibility to do it under another engine.

But in my opinion, no engine is perfect.

I've taken care to make sure that there are as few keys as possible so that those who want to can play with only one hand... As if they were with a mouse.;)

I just hope the engine doesn't discourage you from continuing the game.

Zaidas

Mar 19, 2019
I played most of the game and thought that there is way less content than there actually is. That is if we can call raw amount of CGs as content. Looks like you have all images rendered with all variations of clothing witch made the game size really huge. 2.6 GB when there actually is very little to do in game. Imagine if you increase the amount of images by 300%. That doesn't look rational. Too many renders, too much time wasted and too much size on disk.
Besides, the game engine scales images to the resolution of your game which is really small and if player wants to play in fullscreen mode, game rescales all images again. Resulting quality is really bad. I actually thought that renders were very fast and low quality before I checked the game assets.
The idea of rendering all scenes with all sorts of clothing is really good (a lot of game developers had the same idea at first), but I'm not sure if it is worth it. Maybe you should decrease amount of clothing variations? And try to strip the mc naked before making animations. Besides, your animations would highly benefit from increase of frame rates. If you are not planning to make smoother animations, it would be better to make still images instead. Animations are only good if they are well done and smooth, otherwise game immersion suffers.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I played most of the game and thought that there is way less content than there actually is. That is if we can call raw amount of CGs as content. Looks like you have all images rendered with all variations of clothing witch made the game size really huge. 2.6 GB when there actually is very little to do in game. Imagine if you increase the amount of images by 300%. That doesn't look rational. Too many renders, too much time wasted and too much size on disk.
Besides, the game engine scales images to the resolution of your game which is really small and if player wants to play in fullscreen mode, game rescales all images again. Resulting quality is really bad. I actually thought that renders were very fast and low quality before I checked the game assets.
The idea of rendering all scenes with all sorts of clothing is really good (a lot of game developers had the same idea at first), but I'm not sure if it is worth it. Maybe you should decrease amount of clothing variations? And try to strip the mc naked before making animations. Besides, your animations would highly benefit from increase of frame rates. If you are not planning to make smoother animations, it would be better to make still images instead. Animations are only good if they are well done and smooth, otherwise game immersion suffers.
Thanks for the feedback.

This is only the 2nd release of the game. So it's normal that it's far from complete. My version numbering in relation to the number of CGs available doesn't lie about the content. (except unexpected bugs :cry:)

I make sure that all the outfits are playable for all the CGs, because I don't want to impose a change of clothes to get a scene (except work).
I quickly thought of making Lolita undress quickly in the CGs to limit the number of pics. But the script doesn't always allow that. for example, I've just finished the bus CGs and it doesn't make sense for Lolita to get undressed for the firsts.

Yes, it adds up to a lot of work for me.
Yes, it makes the game heavier.
but I really think it's a plus for the game, so I don't think I'm gonna stop.

For the quality of the pictures, as I often said on this thread, I made a mistake during the development of the game (precisely because I was afraid that the game would become too heavy), and I tried a lower resolution for some renderings. Bad idea. I'll redo those images (but it's not my priority).
Yes, the engine reduces them, but the HD ones still render better.

As for the animation, I'm improving little by little. It's the first game I've made this way, and I'm learning by doing.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
The idea of rendering all scenes with all sorts of clothing is really good (a lot of game developers had the same idea at first), but I'm not sure if it is worth it. Maybe you should decrease amount of clothing variations? And try to strip the mc naked before making animations.
Better not. It's the most lame decision to make her undress every time before sex scene. It's a huge turn-off (at least for me) in some other games. What's the point in different outfits if you can't have sex in it? Also I would vote for more clothes than we have already =)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Better not. It's the most lame decision to make her undress every time before sex scene. It's a huge turn-off (at least for me) in some other games. What's the point in different outfits if you can't have sex in it? Also I would vote for more clothes than we have already =)
I haven't planned more outfits for daily life, but there are new outfits for unique events or for jobs that will appear in the future.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hi

is already foreseeable when the next update will come .....

:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Your impatience is very encouraging.

Unfortunately, I'm running a little late.
Because of the covid, some family came to live to my house, I can't work on the game in front of them.
I manage to work a few hours some nights :coffee: but it takes longer
(I had to change my plans: I had to give up preparing the hospital and the tailor's job. It's too complicated to code in these conditions, it will be for another time...).

I don't want to publish an update without enough new content.
I hope to be able to advance enough to start the beta-test in two weeks (I promise nothing).
The release date will depend on the number of bugs to fix.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Is there a guide for this game? I am trying to make money to buy the pink bikini ($250) and it is talking for ever. I need a way to make more money fast. Also I do not know how to up some of the stats... like corruption.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is there a guide for this game? I am trying to make money to buy the pink bikini ($250) and it is talking for ever. I need a way to make more money fast. Also I do not know how to up some of the stats... like corruption.
Currently, there is no game guide.:unsure:

There are some TIPS in the thread (below the "changelog") that will explain where to win money.
Keep in mind that the game is still incomplete (2nd release). Not all jobs are available yet, only the ones mentioned in the TIPS are available at the moment.

Money is hard to earn in the game (especially in the beginning). The best way to lose less is to pay your rent in kind. And to buy as you go along.

Corruption is earned by doing something daring. There are many ways, (for example changing clothes in the park, peeing in public)... Good deeds, on the other hand, bring it down. Forget to do your homework, don't confess...

And if you're really stuck, you can always use the cheatroom...

Reactions: Xisis

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The next version is being tested since 24 hours.
So far everything is going well...:cool:

Once the bugs that will be discovered will be fixed, I will release it !
It shouldn't be long now. :coffee:

This update is a little less important than expected (sorry : no new job) but, there are indeed 877 images for 13 new CGs (Gloryhole, French cafe, bus & very beginning of the hospital)

Here's a preview image to make you wait a little longer.

gangbang.PNG

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
NEW UPDATE
-------------------------------------
LOLITA GONE WILD CG82a : third release
see changelog for more info

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
NEW UPDATE
LOLITA GONE WILD CG82a : third release
see changelog for more info
Mega needs decryption key nevermind, the link is messed up for mega, can you fix?

euphoniousmonk

Jul 27, 2019
How do I trigger the new CG's for the glory hole? I go in from the men's gate, but I'm unable to interact with anything I can reach, at least.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes