ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I just remember one weird thing: in the church confess they always say about CHEATING - but I didn't use cheats. Whats more I have only used CG recollection room when finished my playthrough to see what I missed (not much, but few scenes will wait until next game build).
One scene available in CG room was supposed to be when going to school gym lesson and changing clothes in men toilet - that didn't happen as a bug in current game version build.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
And if I recall correctly, the freezes bug appear only when you enter gloryhole with clothes, but not anymore when you can go nude in town :)
Thank you for these informations. At the moment, I can't find the bug. But I'm still looking... :unsure:

I just remember one weird thing: in the church confess they always say about CHEATING - but I didn't use cheats. Whats more I have only used CG recollection room when finished my playthrough to see what I missed (not much, but few scenes will wait until next game build).
Okay, I'll check it out.
Maybe it's a problem with the thief: if it's disabled, the confessional count test considers the game cheated. Maybe the test that looks at this is buggy.
Anyway, since the more sins you have to confess, the more CGs you access, it's not too annoying;) (just vexing for those who do not cheat).

One scene available in CG room was supposed to be when going to school gym lesson and changing clothes in men toilet - that didn't happen as a bug in current game version build.
Yes, there is indeed a bug on the trigger of the CG you're talking about in the men's room. I changed the design of the doors, it created this bug :cry:... It will be in the next update

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you for these informations. At the moment, I can't find the bug. But I'm still looking... :unsure:
Yes, it happened to me with entering gloryhole clothed and tried exit nude without completing job, but disappeared after more gameplay...

Okay, I'll check it out.
Maybe it's a problem with the thief: if it's disabled, the confessional count test considers the game cheated. Maybe the test that looks at this is buggy.
I had game default values all the time = thief enabled
(I only discovered this thief switch in cheat room when I had already almost all completed and until then just loaded the game before robbing and avoid going there at night. Before whoring to make a lot cash, the thief is really annoying and he always lie about protection... to just rob again).

Anyway, since the more sins you have to confess, the more CGs you access, it's not too annoying;) (just vexing for those who do not cheat).
Yes, if it's the case more sins=more CGs then I think it's OK and only vexing a little ;)
By the way: the requirements for a CG in CG room could be still visible after completion, because I have completed CGs for the church, but don't know how many sins are needed for each CG - just a suggestion.

Yes, there is indeed a bug on the trigger of the CG you're talking about in the men's room. I changed the design of the doors, it created this bug :cry:... It will be in the next update
Noted :cool:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
(I only discovered this thief switch in cheat room when I had already almost all completed and until then just loaded the game before robbing and avoid going there at night. Before whoring to make a lot cash, the thief is really annoying and he always lie about protection... to just rob again).
I added this switch because a lot of players complained about the thief.
But he's there to force Lolita to become more "inventive" in the way she pays for the drugs (he's there to annoy, and he does it well).
Some even imagined it was the dealer himself, I admit I wasn't as machiavellian as that in creating the thief.

the thief isn't completely lying. He's protecting you until you're richer than the last time he stole from you.;)

But I'm glad to learn that some people still play without cheating. :cool:

By the way: the requirements for a CG in CG room could be still visible after completion, because I have completed CGs for the church, but don't know how many sins are needed for each CG - just a suggestion.
In the idea, the tips only appear to help unlock the CG. Once this one's solved, I'm afraid it's more boring than anything else to recall what was required. (these CGs aren't the only ones requiring something)
You completed everything without needing tips, I think if it had been complicated, you would have come and read them.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
But he's there to force Lolita to become more "inventive" in the way she pays for the drugs (he's there to annoy, and he does it well).
Some even imagined it was the dealer himself, I admit I wasn't as machiavellian as that in creating the thief.

the thief isn't completely lying. He's protecting you until you're richer than the last time he stole from you.;)

But I'm glad to learn that some people still play without cheating. :cool:
Well... if the idea of thief was to make Lolita pay for the drugs, then it doesn't do well, because I didn't complete drugs CGs - just avoided going in that direction and focused on other places of the game - jobs and when I had some money at night that could spend for the drugs, then there was a thief, so I went home instead. The idea to buy drugs at day came later when I finished everything else and had nothing left to buy (clothes).
So the thief is protecting until richer than the last time... like 200, 300, 400 increase by 100 every rob?
At some point I even thought there would be some CG scene with a thief at least maybe with full nude... what a thief would not use the situation? but nope.. only rob and a little disappoint.

Last edited:

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I just remember one weird thing: in the church confess they always say about CHEATING - but I didn't use cheats.
Same here, but I thought it's a bug just because I didn't start a new game.

Maybe then the thief should appear only after Lolita is already a drug addict?

Reactions: ustar and pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Maybe then the thief should appear only after Lolita is already a drug addict?
That idea came to me, too.
it's a fairly simple modification to incorporate.
I'll think about it, maybe also looking into the fact that Lolita's already paid her rent in kind...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello, everybody.

covid-19 has made my job a little more difficult these past few weeks.
I haven't had as much free time as I wish I had to work on the game.
So I'm late for the next update :cry:

The lockdown in France having been extended, my next job has been cancelled. (my current job ends in a few days)
So I'll have more time and be able to get back to preparing the new release.

As usual, I won't promise a date, because I don't want to disappoint you if I misjudge the deadline.
I'll wait until there's enough new content for you to enjoy to continue the game.

Thank you for your patience.

I wish you good health!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
So the thief is protecting until richer than the last time... like 200, 300, 400 increase by 100 every rob?
At some point I even thought there would be some CG scene with a thief at least maybe with full nude... what a thief would not use the situation? but nope.. only rob and a little disappoint.
when I talk about protection, that was a joke... ;)
He's a thief, not a saint.

I plan to let the thief take advantage of Lolita afterwards.
But as usual, I can't do everything at once.
I don't know when I'll get that into the game...
I take your impatience and disappointment as proof that the game is pleasing. You want a lot of things to happen to Lolita...:devilish:

But it's only a game. There's bound to be things that some people would like to see, but won't...
I know there will be frustration even when the game will be finished.

I'm listening to the feedback you're giving, and some of the suggestions have added content, so keep telling me what you want to see happen (no promises).

Currently there are 69 CGs in the game, but I expect more than a hundred more...
Not all of them are in the CGroom "soon" because it would just be one big, empty room.
I don't really have orders for doing them. I'm moving forward little by little, trying to make the updates varied.

• Love

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
Hello, everybody.

covid-19 has made my job a little more difficult these past few weeks.
I haven't had as much free time as I wish I had to work on the game.
So I'm late for the next update :cry:

The lockdown in France having been extended, my next job has been cancelled. (my current job ends in a few days)
So I'll have more time and be able to get back to preparing the new release.

As usual, I won't promise a date, because I don't want to disappoint you if I misjudge the deadline.
I'll wait until there's enough new content for you to enjoy to continue the game.

Thank you for your patience.

I wish you good health!

Please stay safe.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Any content at the gypsy camp?
Not really at the moment.

The fortune teller makes you gain "self-confidence" (costs money.)

the musician and the dancer can earn you a point in "sports", but the pictures haven't been made yet.

Last edited:

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
wish there was a way to tag games that can only use keyboard input. getting tired of downloading and installing them only to turn around and delete them.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
wish there was a way to tag games that can only use keyboard input. getting tired of downloading and installing them only to turn around and delete them.
I'm sorry the lack of mouse discouraged you from testing the game.:unsure:
For the moment, I haven't found a script that matches my way of coding, and my "Ruby" level doesn't allow me to make one myself.
There are quite a few keys needed to play the game: the sliders, the enter key (for dialog), the shift if you want to run, and escape to access the menu.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes