pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to play the game without giving into the blackmail ?

I reached the second week, really enjoyed the game and would have liked to continue, but don't want to support/praise lazy smut authors. Forced blackmail tropes are overdone by now, and only overweight Japanese teenagers believe it could ever work.

Please consider giving us people who got bored by it an option to skip it please.
Once the blackmail starts, it doesn't stop anymore (for the moment, it's not very long).
If you don't want to start it, just don't talk to the boy near the fountain at the beginning of the game. (So he will stay there forever...)

i find it difficult to upload her statistics, any advice? or a new one save?
Look, I put some tips under the changelog. You'll get an answer.

The stats aren't any harder to come by than they were in the old version.

If you really want to build one, you can always go to the cheat-room...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the man escapes from the shower room, and now any actions are blocked , including a call to the menu
Okay, thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately, we'll have to get out of the pool between ticket purchases by the next release...

Does this game have animated scenes?
not real animations, but images fast enough to create the illusion.

anyone have saves mine form the last one are not working
When I load some old saves they say unable to find audio files anyone got that too?
Yea, the same thing... messages when try to load all about sounds:
Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/EXT-Myuu-TenderRemains
Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/-- musique MAISON - Vexento_Now
I'm sorry, my bug tracking has created more...
Add the 3 attached files in the BGM directory of the game.

If other files are missing, let me know, I'll post them

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
pepette, thank you )
another little bug is in the beach cabin: if I go there in casual clothes and change into a swimsuit and then I want to change back into casual I`m still wear a swimsuit

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette, thank you )
another little bug is in the beach cabin: if I go there in casual clothes and change into a swimsuit and then I want to change back into casual I`m still wear a swimsuit
Thanks for the report, I'll check it
Do you just change (and tan) or do you go to the nude island ?

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Do you just change (and tan) or do you go to the nude island ?
change and tan

upd/ another one game crash: in the hospital when talk to the receptionist second time - unable to find file: Grafics/Faces/People3

Last edited:
Reactions: pepette

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Once the blackmail starts, it doesn't stop anymore (for the moment, it's not very long).
If you don't want to start it, just don't talk to the boy near the fountain at the beginning of the game. (So he will stay there forever...)

Look, I put some tips under the changelog. You'll get an answer.

The stats aren't any harder to come by than they were in the old version.

If you really want to build one, you can always go to the cheat-room...

Okay, thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately, we'll have to get out of the pool between ticket purchases by the next release...

not real animations, but images fast enough to create the illusion.

I'm sorry, my bug tracking has created more...
Add the 3 attached files in the BGM directory of the game.

If other files are missing, let me know, I'll post them
i somehow fixed it by using copying the BGM folder in the old version and copying to the audio file in this version

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
another one game crash: in the hospital when talk to the receptionist second time - unable to find file: Grafics/Faces/People3
It's an old piece of code that used to hang out here. I don't even know how it got triggered. Thanks for the report.

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
feels good to have this game continued.
better quality of images, always appreciated.
there are so much images used just for dressing up, doenst feels that good to redo in better quality if people just skip them.

i am using an old save, well there is no sound, but i does not feel like i am missing any sounds.
i am nut sure if its intended to raise exhibition multiple times per dayx in the shop dressing room, when not closing curtains.
leaving the dressind room and entering again i could raise the exhibition stat several times.

swimming pool, you can still get the stat increase twice, bevore shower in swimsuit, after shower when wearing nothing

Last edited:

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
The game has nothing to do with the novel "lolita" or the movie.
Lolita is a name like any other.
This story is original, and it does not follow in any way the scenario of a pre-existing film or book.
Yes, I know...

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How do i access the cg room? says no code needed but all I can find is a debug mode candle in the kitchen. Which does need a code.

edit:basement in kitchen I never saw that before.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Missing audio file:
Clone me twice - the darkwoods (might not be exact spelling)
Did this happen when you loaded an old backup, or did you get this error while playing. (or in CG room)

Add this file in BGM folder

FOR EVERYONE = I UPLOAD THE FIX LINK WITH THE MISSING MUSICS - see under the game links
just copy the files in the Audio/BGM folder​

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee pepette whats the debug code

althought he bug whit the warehouse still excist when you enter you can never get out off there becausse somehow you need to pee
but you arent alowd to take a piss on the toilet in the warehousse from the warehousse manager

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes