Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
This looks a lot like one of those old games you could get off the Sharks Lagoon years ago. Hmm, speaking of, haven't visited that site in a coon's age.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bad news for the impatient.
An error I can't find (for the moment) prevents me from compiling the game.
I was hoping that the beta-tests done on RPGmaker (the game launches when I test it) would find this error, but it was not the case.

Of course, I'm still looking for it but I have no idea how many days it will take me: I have to reread the whole code looking for an unknown error.

If anyone knows a trick to find a compilation error on RPGmaker VX ace, please PM me.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Bad news for the impatient.
An error I can't find (for the moment) prevents me from compiling the game.
I was hoping that the beta-tests done on RPGmaker (the game launches when I test it) would find this error, but it was not the case.

Of course, I'm still looking for it but I have no idea how many days it will take me: I have to reread the whole code looking for an unknown error.

If anyone knows a trick to find a compilation error on RPGmaker VX ace, please PM me.

Can you share more details about the error?! A screenshot probably, if possible?

I hope you don't check this option when compiling "don't add unused files" ... you should actually add the unused files, because it uses them. Ah yeah I know... RPG Maker VX is little strange sometimes.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Can you share more details about the error?! A screenshot probably, if possible?

I hope you don't check this option when compiling "don't add unused files" ... you should actually add the unused files, because it uses them. Ah yeah I know... RPG Maker VX is little strange sometimes.
I can't take a screenshot, I'm using VX ACE, and it doesn't give any information about the crash.
It compiles images, then sounds and crashes when it tries to make the game file itself.
there's no error report. Just a "game compilation error" message.

I don't have the "don't add unused files" option. But anyway, the scripts I have don't use images.

I've already found several errors (file names with a "." in the name, or an accent).
It seems to be this kind of problem that I have to solve. But since there are a lot of images, that's a lot of files to check.

I've found a barbaric method: I make a copy of the game, erase some pieces, and try to compile until the game wants to.
Then I fix it, and I do it again while it's still buggy.
This allows me to identify problem areas. But it takes a long time.

I devote all my free time to correcting the game, I hope to finish soon...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Any news?
I've tested everything. I couldn't find any new mistakes.

I think the problem comes from the size of the image directory (not the number of images but their size).
When I delete enough images from the previous version (which worked) the game compiles.

So I will test by reducing the size of the biggest images and recode them in the game.

As soon as I've reduced enough images for the game to compile, I'll post it.

There are 3700 images in the game. So it's a lot of work.
I'm in France, with the covid19 containment, I should have time...

If it works in the end, I'll have to reduce all of them, if not, the problem will start again at the next update (there are still a lot of images planned).

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I've tested everything. I couldn't find any new mistakes.

I think the problem comes from the size of the image directory (not the number of images but their size).
When I delete enough images from the previous version (which worked) the game compiles.

So I will test by reducing the size of the biggest images and recode them in the game.

As soon as I've reduced enough images for the game to compile, I'll post it.

There are 3700 images in the game. So it's a lot of work.
I'm in France, with the covid19 containment, I should have time...

If it works in the end, I'll have to reduce all of them, if not, the problem will start again at the next update (there are still a lot of images planned).
There should be enough programs around to process the whole batch of images in one go right? F95 hero bas even made a program for that for use with RPGM and renpy games found here.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The "manual" compilation seems to work!
I'm uploading the game to the servers (my connection is slow).

Release in a few hours

• Love
Reactions: impresso and Loqic

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is there preggo comming in this game since she has the achievement for cumdumpster
whould be cool

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
GAME OVER :

this is an indicator that the author does not have enough imagination to come up with a continuation of the plot... sadly...

• Angry
Reactions: Naotix

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
is there preggo comming in this game since she has the achievement for cumdumpster
whould be cool
I do foresee a possibility that Lolita might end up pregnant. But that might be a possible "good or bad end" rather than a real development in the game.
I'm still thinking about that option... If I have a better idea, I'll put it in the game.

GAME OVER :

this is an indicator that the author does not have enough imagination to come up with a continuation of the plot... sadly...
I think you haven't tested the game (or at least not this part of it). The game over I'm talking about has a real reason. They're staged and don't happen without warning. It's called "bad end."

Reactions: XXX_Anonim_xxx

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed 727Mb

P.S. If u play 1st time and find the graphics strange (especially in full screen mode) it mostly credits to author of this game but not because of bad compression.

Reactions: Fakecrash

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
NOW my freaking internet decides to slow to a crawl??? I've been looking forward to this for like, forever, and now I gotta wait for it to download...:mad:

There's no justice, I tell ya.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
looks like a wooden dowel not a cock... If your going to use Illusion assets at least try...

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Un très bon jeu! J'ai bien rigolé et y'a beaucoup de boulot mine de rien, respect Pépette. (y)

A very good game! Lot of humors, and the amount of work is quite insane, respect to Pepette.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes