Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Sorry: Bad news for the update :eek:

I was hoping to finish the update for posting in early June.
It's far from ready... I still have a lot to do.

Like every year, I'm working on summer festivals. The first one starts in 15 days. From then on, I'll be working between 90 and 100 hours a week and won't have a second to devote to Lolita. :cry:
And the Olympic Games are adding to my workload by complicating the organization of my festivals this year.
The update is therefore, once again, postponed.

To keep you waiting, here are a few images of the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That doesn't change my desire to continue making the game.
Despite the “abandoned” tag on this thread, I don't intend to stop.
I'll resume development in September.

Enjoy your summer
Kisses from Lolita and me
I wanna go to that festival too!:love:

• Haha
Reactions: pepette

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Good luck at the olympics :)

I used to volunteer at music events and those days can be loooooong and hard (*sniggers*), but sooo rewarding when you see the audience having fun ^_^

So I hope you'll be able to enjoy the fruits of your work this summer and we'll wait until we get to enjoy the fruits of Lolita ;) ;)

Have a great summer and thanks for the update :D

yelvren

Apr 2, 2022
各位作者朋友们,你们知道这种模型风格的建模是用什么软件做的吗?我很喜欢这种建模,想自己尝试做一款这种风格的游戏

yelvren

Apr 2, 2022
Dear writers and friends, do you know what software is used to create this model-style modeling? I like this kind of modeling very much, I want to try to make a game of this style myself

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Dear writers and friends, do you know what software is used to create this model-style modeling? I like this kind of modeling very much, I want to try to make a game of this style myself
正如 linus.quotesmakeitso 所说,我使用 "honey select 1 "来处理图片。
您可以在 F95Zone 上找到它:Honey-Select
您也可以选择版本 2:honey-select 2
我建议您使用 StudioNéo 作为补充 Studio Neo help

As linus.quotes and makeitso said, it's indeed "honey select 1" that I use for the images.
You can find it on F95Zone here : Honey-Select
You can also opt for version 2: honey-select 2
I recommend using StudioNéo as a complement... Studio Neo help

yelvren

Apr 2, 2022
Thank you all for your help. I plan to use RPG Maker MZ to make my game. Learning these two software at the same time is not an easy task. Unfortunately, due to my national policy, I cannot use this account to publish this. Game, maybe one day in the future, you will see it, but not on this account

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you all for your help. I plan to use RPG Maker MZ to make my game. Learning these two software at the same time is not an easy task. Unfortunately, due to my national policy, I cannot use this account to publish this. Game, maybe one day in the future, you will see it, but not on this account
Good luck!

PS Pick your game engine carefully to get all the features you would like but not something that is too complex or heavy for what you intend to do. Learning and planning is at least half of the total effort.

Reactions: yelvren and pepette

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Good luck! I wish I had the talent and time available to develop a game myself, I have some ideas now and then that I think it would be cool to try, but my IRL commitments are way too overwhelming, developing a game takes a whole hell amount of time, that I'm aware...

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Good luck! I wish I had the talent and time available to develop a game myself, I have some ideas now and then that I think it would be cool to try, but my IRL commitments are way too overwhelming, developing a game takes a whole hell amount of time, that I'm aware...
OT, but Twine is a very lightweight option for simply writing down and/or fleshing out ideas. Only takes as long as it does for you to think and type. It's then quite simple to turn those ideas into scenes or even full stories.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
正如 linus.quotesmakeitso 所说,我使用 "honey select 1 "来处理图片。
您可以在 F95Zone 上找到它:Honey-Select
您也可以选择版本 2:honey-select 2
我建议您使用 StudioNéo 作为补充 Studio Neo help

As linus.quotes and makeitso said, it's indeed "honey select 1" that I use for the images.
You can find it on F95Zone here : Honey-Select
You can also opt for version 2: honey-select 2
I recommend using StudioNéo as a complement... Studio Neo help
May I ask why you opted for HS1 in favor of HS2?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes