Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
Indeed. And just fyi, I for example love the vanilla aspect of lolita, with no tatoos/piercings (and even no urination eventhough i could live with that). just continue with your own imagination, there are enough perversions out there for evrybody :D

Reactions: Torchwood2000

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Indeed. And just fyi, I for example love the vanilla aspect of lolita, with no tatoos/piercings (and even no urination eventhough i could live with that). just continue with your own imagination, there are enough perversions out there for evrybody :D
I'm not sure I'd classify everything in the game as "vanilla", Lolita takes part in a lot of group sex, gangbang, DP, anal, bukake, etc.... :ROFLMAO:
But yes, I try to make the genres that don't appeal to everyone optional (like uro and rape).

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
Most of the next update is on "Romance with thomas"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 of the 3 "others scene" is uro
For bodywriting and tattoos, it's too complicated. Including them would force me to redo all the images in the game with these tattoos. It's too much work.
But I've realized that a lot of players would like it. So I've planned it for my next game (of which I've only written the outline, as I need to keep my free time for Lolita).
So when it will be public?

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Same as above : great game, excellent work. (I hate rpgm game engine, but this game is good enough to let me still enjoy it despite being rpgm)

So I've planned it for my next game (of which I've only written the outline, as I need to keep my free time for Lolita).
Looking forward to your next game, then !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pepette

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Seeing the Abandoned status of the game makes me sad. :cry:
But I hope it will continue at some point. :love:
Me too, but since pepette is active on this, it will continue for sure.
I't just a forum rule to tag game as abandoned if there were no updates in longer time.
Another alternative is to put the game "on hold" but it needs to be requested somehow.
At the end it doesn't mean the game is abandoned, just lack of recent updates.
On the other hand there are games with "Completed" status still receiving updates or at least bug fixes.

Reactions: pepette
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes