pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
MediaFire link is not working tho...
Thanks for telling me.
it seems Mediafire is having a real problem with the MC's name... This is the second time they've blocked me for "illegal content". I'm gonna stop uploading to their site. The other links should work.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for telling me.
it seems Mediafire is having a real problem with the MC's name... This is the second time they've blocked me for "illegal content". I'm gonna stop uploading to their site. The other links should work.
The word "Lolita" is used as a term for "sexually active young girl", as you may know haha. Some sites are very against that sort of thing....minors and sex. I actually went to school with a girl named Lolita, though, so I know it is a real name. But, I can understand why some sites may want to avoid something like that.

And, thanks for the response to my previous post. Hope to see a newer updated version soon. I think this game has potential. :)

Reactions: pepette

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The word "Lolita" is used as a term for "sexually active young girl", as you may know haha. Some sites are very against that sort of thing....minors and sex. I actually went to school with a girl named Lolita, though, so I know it is a real name. But, I can understand why some sites may want to avoid something like that.

And, thanks for the response to my previous post. Hope to see a newer updated version soon. I think this game has potential. :)
I wouldn't mind giving a few examples of teext to change in the game, but as much as there is, it would be a small book to write. Next time I check it out, I'll be sure to respond on some of that.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Hear me out brothers

You can abuse the dude at the pool to farm corruption/reputation/exhibitions 2212.png

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Is somehow possible for such a games to change main window bar colour. Its almost everytime white, and if you play in dark room it is so bright. creators should be aware that we mostly play such a game in dark rooms :)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hear me out brothers

You can abuse the dude at the pool to farm corruption/reputation/exhibitions
this bug has already been reported, it will be fixed in the next version.

Is somehow possible for such a games to change main window bar colour. Its almost everytime white, and if you play in dark room it is so bright. creators should be aware that we mostly play such a game in dark rooms :)
If I understand what bar you're talking about, it's supposed to disappear in full screen mode (ALT+ENTER).

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
this bug has already been reported, it will be fixed in the next version.

If I understand what bar you're talking about, it's supposed to disappear in full screen mode (ALT+ENTER).
Y6XCQZ9.gif

Well, is one with the anal plug too if you exit and enter the dressing room
Also another one at the pool where make you rewatch the scene when dressing

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 529234

Well, is one with the anal plug too if you exit and enter the dressing room
Also another one at the pool where make you rewatch the scene when dressing
In the next version, the plugin will give points only once a day.

I'm reviewing the coding for the whole pool. So that should clear up any inconsistencies.

But, there will be a "cheat room" where impatient people will be able to boost Lolita's stats.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
It's not something that game devs can do, it's part of your system. But you can change it yourself, google for something like "how to change explorer title bar color in windows 10" or whatever version you're using.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I love this game. Thanks )
But the last CG with the neighbor. It is said: go work an another time. I tried it many times and in the morning, afternoon and evening and this CG still hasn't opened. What does it want from me? =)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I love this game. Thanks )
But the last CG with the neighbor. It is said: go work an another time. I tried it many times and in the morning, afternoon and evening and this CG still hasn't opened. What does it want from me? =)
I'm glad you like the game!
For the neighbor, sorry, it's a bug. The last CG doesn't trigger. It will be fixed in the next version.
I'm working on it. I hope to post an update later this month.

Reactions: impresso

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
pepette There is a bug in the glory hole where you cannot get dressed. You can only get naked over and over and do multiple events at the same time, but the choice for getting dressed never works.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not a freind of the Full Screen Mode from the VX Ace, and I think the graphic would be much better with an other RPG-Maker (like MV).
But that aside, it is a good game with quite some annoying bugs which was fixed in the last update. Looking forward to the future updates.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
There is a bug in the glory hole where you cannot get dressed. You can only get naked over and over and do multiple events at the same time, but the choice for getting dressed never works.
Can you tell me more about what's going on with you?
What outfit you're wearing when you come in?
(there is a known bug that happens when Lolita is already naked when she arrives)

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Does the download feature all the necessary system stuff from VX/VX Ace (from reading some of the comments, I assume its created with VX Ace), because I'm getting the error message "System\RGSS300.dll could not be found."
*Edit: Downloaded the compressed version, have all necessary things now. You still might check the downloads, make sure none of them are corrupted

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Does the download feature all the necessary system stuff from VX/VX Ace (from reading some of the comments, I assume its created with VX Ace), because I'm getting the error message "System\RGSS300.dll could not be found."
*Edit: Downloaded the compressed version, have all necessary things now. You still might check the downloads, make sure none of them are corrupted
you're the first to report this problem. All the links have the same file.
Normally, there is no need for RTP to run the game.
I didn't make the compressed version, but I don't think the people who made it added stuff.

Would it make sense to have her pubes grow out once a week and then need to be re-shaved?
That's a very good idea, thank you !
(fortunately it doesn't grow back so fast IRL)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes