hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
You should put "Bct.Sizer.exe" file into the game folder and then drag and drop "Game.exe" onto it.
I just put it in the game folder and launch and it always works. Sometimes you just have to rename exe-file to "game.exe" but not with this game. No need to drag and drop really.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
What exactly is happening to you?
There is a bug (which will be fixed in the next version) if you go into the gloryhole naked.
But if not, you're supposed to go to the chest to get naked, then go down the hall to "work". The money is given when you put your clothes back on in the chest (that's what gets stuck when you're naked).
I guess he get the same bug as I mentioned above. When money from glory-hole work don't displayed in the menu. Here're the screenshots to help you. On the game screen I have 92 euros left from g-h work but in the menu I have zero.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I just put it in the game folder and launch and it always works. Sometimes you just have to rename exe-file to "game.exe" but not with this game. No need to drag and drop really.

Yes it works like that too, but not for all games that I've tested, the method with drag and drop works for everything.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
It gives you money, you can see them in the bottom left corner, and you can spend them in stores as well. They're just not displayed in the menu. At least that's what happened to me.
Ok I found the bug. Thank you.
It's just a display error. It is the money displayed on the screen that is taken into account for all purchases in the game. So it doesn't stop you from playing.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
My problem was going in naked, so I never used the chest to "end" the event.
However, I do seem to have a bug where I am unable to work at the cafe in the evening, but since I started going to the gloryhole for work it's not really a game-breaking problem.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well at first I was not that interested in grinding in this game then I started playing it and by the time that i noticed I had spent a lot of time on the game and have to say that while it may look rough compared to a lot of the other games that I have played I am looking forward to this game getting more and more along. I do hate that there is no real way to 'avoid' the robber in the ghetto other than to save and reload when he strikes as there is no way to entice him to leave some of the money....maybe an idea to add in the game?

I also am lost on the 'dealer' path as even going into the buildings in the ghetto area there is one door that says she doesnt want to deal with him again and that is it..... I do hope there will be a way to 'skip' dialogue added as its annoying in seeing the same things over and over BUt i hope that this game keeps going and more is added as it stands it is a good game

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Well at first I was not that interested in grinding in this game then I started playing it and by the time that i noticed I had spent a lot of time on the game and have to say that while it may look rough compared to a lot of the other games that I have played I am looking forward to this game getting more and more along. I do hate that there is no real way to 'avoid' the robber in the ghetto other than to save and reload when he strikes as there is no way to entice him to leave some of the money....maybe an idea to add in the game?

But it happens for a reason. You didn't play long enough....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I do seem to have a bug where I am unable to work at the cafe in the evening, but since I started going to the gloryhole for work it's not really a game-breaking problem.
you can only work in each place once a day. That's probably why you can't work at the bar at evening.

I also am lost on the 'dealer' path as even going into the buildings in the ghetto area there is one door that says she doesnt want to deal with him again and that is it..... I do hope there will be a way to 'skip' dialogue added as its annoying in seeing the same things over and over BUt i hope that this game keeps going and more is added as it stands it is a good game
I'm glad you enjoyed the game when you weren't expecting it.

I had given up the idea of being able to negotiate with the robber (his role is above all to force you to negotiate with the dealer). But I can come back to it.

From what you tell me, you haven't found the right place for the dealer (what you describe is due to a variant of the CG "showing tits to Paul")
He is not in the ghetto but in the alley near the brothel. (he only appears at night)
Beware, the robber's on the way here too. It only appears if you are too rich (it triggers 200€ the first time, and it increases by 100 every time you pass by)
In the next update, there will be a way to disable the robber.

Reactions: Deathdawg

HenkTank11

Jan 14, 2020
Really looking forward to the update, love the game and concept, very addictive, but it's getting quite repetitive now, so an update would be very welcome!

Reactions: pepette

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
It's fun, but there is some tedium involved.

Would be nice to have some of the animations able to speed through or skip. Watching the clothing change each time is physically painful after a while. The game is just slowed down by a lot of little things like that, or having to watch the same scenes over and over again for mundane things.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
It's fun, but there is some tedium involved.

Would be nice to have some of the animations able to speed through or skip. Watching the clothing change each time is physically painful after a while. The game is just slowed down by a lot of little things like that, or having to watch the same scenes over and over again for mundane things.
That's the review I've received the most.
I'm working on making these rehearsals skippable in the next version.
But I can't do it everywhere yet, because some rehearsals are due to the fact that variants of events will appear later...
it's the very beginning of the game, so let's "let it grow.";)

Last edited:

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Btw Pepette I think I've done anything possible in the game so far, but still have never seen some of the screenshots from this thread. Like 7 (rent-2) and 10 (blackmail). Can't find them in the recollection room either.

Also a little "bug" that I've found in the pool: Lolita's avatar switched to some standart RPGM ones. Not like it really matters but still =) It occurs after you swim.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Btw Pepette I think I've done anything possible in the game so far, but still have never seen some of the screenshots from this thread. Like 7 (rent-2) and 10 (blackmail). Can't find them in the recollection room either.

Also a little "bug" that I've found in the pool: Lolita's avatar switched to some standart RPGM ones. Not like it really matters but still =) It occurs after you swim.
Thanks for the little bug report ! I never would have found it without you. (this picture was the one I used for my tests in the very beginning)

For the pictures you can't find:
- the one from blackmail isn't in the game yet. So it's normal that you haven't seen it. I hope it will be in the next update.
- The one of the rent, is a just a crop of one of the images in the game. So you unknowingly saw it unless, of course, you've always paid your rent in cash...

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
- The one of the rent, is a just a crop of one of the images in the game. So you unknowingly saw it unless, of course, you've always paid your rent in cash...
Actually never paid rent in cash, at first week I had no money and later she was already lewd enough. I'm sure I never saw this image (cause I've waited for it since I saw it here), and it's not available in scene replay in recollection room under the kitchen.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Actually never paid rent in cash, at first week I had no money and later she was already lewd enough. I'm sure I never saw this image (cause I've waited for it since I saw it here), and it's not available in scene replay in recollection room under the kitchen.
I checked: you're right, it's a bug! (thanks again for the report)
The image is there, but it's faded so fast you don't have time to see it.
Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the next update...

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
That's the review I've received the most.
I'm working on making these rehearsals skippable in the next version.
But I can't do it everywhere yet, because some rehearsals are due to the fact that variants of events will appear later...
it's the very beginning of the game, so let's "let it grow.";)
Cool beans, just wanted to beat that dead horse, haha. Looking forward to seeing where it goes, keep up the good work!

Reactions: pepette

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Three helpful tips that I think could make this game playable: (if the dev reads these)
This is merely constructive thoughts, so hope it isn't taken as complaining or bashing in any way, cause that isn't how it is meant.

(1) May be a good idea to have English speaking people translate the game from French to English, because the English isn't really that great. If it were all understandable, then it wouldn't be too bad, but there are still a lot of parts that make very little sense. It appears like they are literally translating the French to English, which almost never works when translating any language. We all put words in totally different order, some words just aren't used in the same context as they are in other languages. I feel like if they were to hire a translator who can actually speak decent English, it would jump the quality of this game up a lot.

(2) It's really slow. When changing clothes, I like the idea of watching her change, but maybe there should be a way to actually speed it up or skip through it, if we simply get tired of watching the same slow scenes over and over.

(3) It's really repetitious. Grinding games can still be fun, but when I wake up, go change, go shower, go eat, go change again, go to school, go to work, go change, go work, go change, go home, go shower, go eat, go change, ...over and over and over...maybe the game should be a little faster, and/or have a way to skip some repeated scenes, just to move the game along smoother.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Three helpful tips that I think could make this game playable: (if the dev reads these)
This is merely constructive thoughts, so hope it isn't taken as complaining or bashing in any way, cause that isn't how it is meant.
Thank you for your remarks. I don't take offence, It' also for having them that I'm posting it here.

(1) May be a good idea to have English speaking people translate the game from French to English, because the English isn't really that great. If it were all understandable, then it wouldn't be too bad, but there are still a lot of parts that make very little sense. It appears like they are literally translating the French to English, which almost never works when translating any language. We all put words in totally different order, some words just aren't used in the same context as they are in other languages. I feel like if they were to hire a translator who can actually speak decent English, it would jump the quality of this game up a lot.
I knew my English wasn't great, but I didn't think it was that bad.
The game is free, for the moment it's only posted on this site (I'll probably post it on other sites, but always for free). I can't pay someone for translations.
However, since the game has been posted here, there are some players who have been very kind to help me to correct my English.
I also use DeepL (as for this post) and Linguee.
(I am sometimes the victim of mistranslation because of words that have several meanings in French, but not in English).
If you have corrections to give me, I would be happy to correct them in the game (feel free to PM me).

(2) It's really slow. When changing clothes, I like the idea of watching her change, but maybe there should be a way to actually speed it up or skip through it, if we simply get tired of watching the same slow scenes over and over.
This is the most common review. I had immediately fixed things a bit in the bugfix. But in the next update, most of these moments will be skippable.

(3) It's really repetitious. Grinding games can still be fun, but when I wake up, go change, go shower, go eat, go change again, go to school, go to work, go change, go work, go change, go home, go shower, go eat, go change, ...over and over and over...maybe the game should be a little faster, and/or have a way to skip some repeated scenes, just to move the game along smoother.
This is only the first release of the game. I intend to break the monotony little by little : by skippable scenes and by event variants.
Not everything will be ready in the next update. But I'm working on that too.

I want this game to be fully open-world. Only the school will be mandatory (but I expect a lot of things to happen there, be patient).
So afterwards, if you get tired of working at the cafe, nothing will force you to.
The only constants will be: she has to go to school, she has to find money, she has to improve her stats.

Hope you'll enjoy the next update.

Reactions: FookU2
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes