raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Initially,I put this film to make a gag: to have a very full room on one side that will not interest the player since it does not bring much, and on the other side an almost empty room that allows you to be naughty.

I guess my idea works too well, considering how angry it makes you.:ROFLMAO:
It didn't make me mad (not sure how you got that idea), just seemed like a reference to a joke that's been dead for the last 15 years. Mostly just disappointing.

As a mother tells her son, if you don't want to pee in one place, just take precautions before...
I don't take anyone for a traitor: there's the 'urination' tag on the thread.

I'll see how I'm gonna handle it from here. There are other embarrassing pee-pees in my script.
I'm currently thinking about making an option menu to enable/disable certain parts of the game. Urine can be part of these options
But it's a long job to make this menu, so I'm not sure it will be in the next release...
Your call on what to do, I was just pointing out that it will drive some off. Personally I find it mild enough that it's tolerable (but not erotic for me). If you do choose to get a toggle in place, disabling content based on that should be fairly easy (give me a pm if you choose to make a toggle and are having issues with it, my Ruby is pretty rusty, but could probably throw something together in a couple hours).

I didn't have a character in mind when I created this one.
He's a geek who wants to spy on his naked roommate.
For the fact he slow the game : I've already had some feedback on that. I'm in the process of making the repetitive actions skippable. But nothing force you to eat in the game (it just brings stats).
May want to make it clear that eating is optional then. My guess would be I'm not the only person who assumed that starving my character would result in a game over.

The thief is triggered at a certain amount owned. Each time the amount increases. He's there to piss off and he's good at it...:devilish:
I just assumed he was bugged. May want to consider putting a little hint in there about why he's appearing, having him some sort of comment about the amount of money she's carrying would go a long way to improving that.

I didn't have time to work on this part of the game, but yes, I did plan an angelic end of the game... However, the game is called LOLITA GONE WILD not LOLITA IS A HOLY VIRGIN.
People are still gonna try to do virgin runs (probably more than normal since the name makes it it sounds like it'll be a challenge). You'll also get others who want to build certain stats/money up to a point their comfortable with before moving her past the early game content. Your call if you want to take different playstyles into consideration or not.

Yeah, I've already heard about that bug. It will be fixed in the next version.
But I find it curious that the first idea you have when you discover a bug is to program an autoclicker
Taught myself to look for stuff like that back when I was still making games (kinda miss it, but don't have the time to do it right anymore). Still do some unofficial bug hunting here as well (and real bug hunting for 1 dev that I support), so haven't really lost the ability to spot stuff like that. Basically I'm used to trying to spot ways to break and exploit games.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean... Actually, if Lolita takes a shower at the pool it's the same as at home: she comes out clean and doesn't need to take another one.

But some actions get dirty. So depending on what you did between the pool and the house, she might want to take another one.
That's a bug then. Definitely had multiple times where she went to the pool in the evening and used the shower there, she may or may not have talked to/been groped by the NPC just outside the showers, she changed, went home immediately afterwards, and she comments about needing a shower when she arrives at home. May be worth double checking to see if both nude and non-nude showing are functioning properly.

I hope you'll try the game again in a future update.
I'll probably check it out again in a couple updates after most of the early bugs and re-balancing things have been taken care of.

Reactions: pepette

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Does taking a shower give you any benefits? I havent showered the whole game and am 18 days in. I like the thought of her running around, smelling like sex.
Would be even hotter if cum from gloryhole visits would stay on her after the job if she wouldn't shower.
Also, how do you get STDs? I had tons of unprotected sex with the shower guy and the redhead is still clean and healthy.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Does taking a shower give you any benefits? I havent showered the whole game and am 18 days in. I like the thought of her running around, smelling like sex.
Would be even hotter if cum from gloryhole visits would stay on her after the job if she wouldn't shower.
Also, how do you get STDs? I had tons of unprotected sex with the shower guy and the redhead is still clean and healthy.
if you have the makeup and the hairbrush, shower is the only way to use them (but not at night). Shower, do your hair and makeup add sex appeal. In this release, there's nothing a low sex appeal will stop, but in future release, it will...

I plan to make some cum appear on her when she is dirty, but I found the result not very visual. I'll try again... Perhaps in the next update

The STD are a random event. Each time you do unprotected sex your risk to catch an STD increase... But as it's random, you can have chance.
For the moment, the hospital is accessible, but there is no real content yet. You can just be treated.

Reactions: elmariachi

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Like the wardrobe mechanic, nice one.
And please make a hide text button (on Q or W is a common thing for RPGM-games) in next update. Also skipping text at CTRL could be useful as well.

Reactions: pepette

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
This is VERY nice for a first release! Like, VERY VERY nice!!!

Request:
I'd love to have other NPC's react to different outfits she wears!! Especially to wearing a topless outfit, I love it so much!

Reactions: ray3dave

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Like the wardrobe mechanic, nice one.
And please make a hide text button (on Q or W is a common thing for RPGM-games) in next update. Also skipping text at CTRL could be useful as well.
I'll try to find a script for that. I think it's probably out there already!

This is VERY nice for a first release! Like, VERY VERY nice!!!

Request:
I'd love to have other NPC's react to different outfits she wears!! Especially to wearing a topless outfit, I love it so much!
Thank you very much!

It is already planned that all (or almost all) characters will react to Lolita's outfits (for the moment the only one is the guy by the pool). But you'll have to be patient. It will be done little by little as the next updates come along.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
how the shit do you buy drugs? the thief takes money everytime
The thief come when you are too rich. (the threshold is 200€ the first time, then the amount increases by 100€ each time it appears) so return to the dealer when you have less than 200€

Find a bug: money from glory hole work are not displayed in menu money bar.
If you go to the gloryhole naked, I know there's a bug blocking the money.
No one reported a bug with the other outfits, though.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
If you go to the gloryhole naked, I know there's a bug blocking the money.
No one reported a bug with the other outfits, though.
No, even with outfit. You do get the money, they displayed on left corner of the screen and you can buy stuff with it, but in the menu it's still the same amount as it was.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
No, even with outfit. You do get the money, they displayed on left corner of the screen and you can buy stuff with it, but in the menu it's still the same amount as it was.
you're the first person it's happened to... What you're telling me looks more like a display problem. I'm gonna take a look.
Thanks for the report

fearjam

May 5, 2019
is there any way to raise exhibitionism fast? it's annoying gaining only like 1/2 points a day...

or to raise the resolution of the game? it's very small.

MonsteRage

Jan 1, 2019
is there any way to raise exhibitionism fast? it's annoying gaining only like 1/2 points a day...

Buy a swimsuit. Go to swimming pool. Swim for once. Take a naked shower. Leave the shower room naked. and go to the guy in front of the shower room.
Lolita will get molested when u approach that guy. it will increase exhibitionist by 2 when molested naked. you can do it again many time as you like.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
You can't change the resolution but instead of breaking your eyes with full screen or playing in a tiny window you can download Bct.Cizer and run the game in a bigger window (like 200% of the current). That's what I actually do with such kind of games.

UPD: here's a link: https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bct-production.3625/

Last edited:
Reactions: impresso

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Nothing I do under the sex shop gives me money.
What exactly is happening to you?
There is a bug (which will be fixed in the next version) if you go into the gloryhole naked.
But if not, you're supposed to go to the chest to get naked, then go down the hall to "work". The money is given when you put your clothes back on in the chest (that's what gets stuck when you're naked).

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes