LegionOfOne

Nov 25, 2017
Great game, with loads of potential (and cum, of course). Good amount of content for a first release.

It is good enough to make a lurker like me finally post, and offer my help :
If your level of english is holding you back, I am fluent in both english and french, so I can help with both (there are a a few mistakes in french as well).
I also write code for a living, although my experience with the RPGMaker engine is limited to modding and hacking existing games.

Anyway, thanks for this game, and keep up the good work, Pepette.
I would love to see that CG room filled up.

Je t'embrasse à l'emplacement de ton choix, ma chère :)

Hentaisan

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks pepette for this !

One of the best « gone wild » game i’ve try on f95 with Good Girl Gone Bad and Defenestration, but your’s havé à French version.

I’ve only play Two Week IG, but at this point i’ve seen two error.
- One minor on the french text:
Lolita said when she’s hungry « je meure de faim » it Would ne « je meurs de faim »
- Second error whas a Crash of the game (maybe due to the compressed version i’ve download.):
At swimming Pool When Lolita visit the men Locker Being nude for the second Time, she propose a handJob to the man, then the game Crash (i will repeat the situation and screen it if itvs happens Again)

‘ps: sorry for my english writting, it sas a long time since i’ve study it in my french Dumb school...

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Your long post deserve a long response

I now for the moment it's grindfest. But it's the very first release of the game and I plan to extend it a lot. (the version number is the number of CG in the CG room). My goal is to make sure that this game is open, and that we can do different days every day. Even going to class every morning should be less and less repetitive with unique events that will become part of the story.
But, I can't promise that there won't be any repetitive passages
I have taken note of the remarks that the daily GCs are tiring in the long run. I have already corrected the clothes in this morning's update. I can already say that the masturbation scene will be skipable too in the next update.
I try to make thinks less repetitive by varying the images (for the showers there are 6 different images that alternate each time)

I know that I have to review some parameters of the game so that Lolita isn't modest at times and unseemly at the other end of the spectrum.
As I said, I'm at the very beginning of coding. I have a lot of things to improve, and if I post my game, it's precisely to get your feedback and improve it.

I let the "not finished" area open to let people see what will be in the game in the future. My goal is always the same: to listen to what people imagine and see if I like the proposals enough to integrate them into the game (And it concerns you, as you'll see below...)

The STD are really in the rough at the moment. If you get one, some characteristics drop off. But I plan to flesh this out (which will take time).
It's also an excuse to lead to future medical examinations.
But I'm interested in your idea of being able to infect other people. I hadn't thought of that at all in my plans. Thank you for this great idea! (That's why I post the game here)

As for the deflowering scenes: When she says it's romantic, it's of course irony.
I'm planning to add a real love story afterwards with one of the characters. But it's not in my priorities. I admit that my level of English slows me down a little bit to get into writing flirty scenes.

For the resolution of the pics. I made a mistake. I see the size of the game file growing and growing as I add pics. So I test a less quality to reduce the size of the game. It was a bad idea. I plan to redo these pics.

Your remarks about "if she love anal, why don't she do it ?" is the same as before. I need to rebalance the game to make it more logical. This will be a looong task for me

For the audio. I try to put different music in different place. I plan to put different music for different time too (as the night music is not the same as the rest of the day). I'm not sure it'll be enough to make this less boring...
I plan to add a lot of sound in all the game... Let's see in the future update if I can break the monotony

I chose rpg because I like the old-fashioned way. And that it allows me to easily make an open world.
I know a lot of players prefer Renpy or whatever. But we can't please everyone... and the games that inspired me (valentina, coming of age...) are on this platform.

I didn't think your post was grindy. It's full of constructive criticism.
I need feedback from real players who don't know what I planned ahead. So thank you very much for your post.
Your feedback is really important for me.

Hope you'll enjoy the next updates...
It is nice that you react to User Feedback. The game was much fun already, even if it is very barebones at the moment.

While I will find it fun that you can give that klutz STDs I am curious about pregnancy too, since condoms are a thing. Casual pregnancy like in Manila Shaw is probably much work since you need to do every accessible CG twice. Bad Endings would be a possibility, but not really a cool one, (I already loathed Pauls game over for blackmailing), but on the other side you don't need to cater to every fetish out there.

Another question I have is regarding Urination. Are you only planning to make her urinate publically or also include desperation and golden shower events?
I look forward to the next content Update.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
pepette
and still in a brothel have all characters except girls on emotional outburst during there is no text conversation , have all empty placards

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Good work^^
I found a little mistake when she was shaved. And going to bed is still in animation un shaved 1 picture.
But I guess that maybe there are still pictures missing ^^. Who come later.

An good your have skip in the built-in wardrobe is i small extra XD

Kitsoka

Sep 17, 2018
v0.55.1 Crash when accept sex in the pool shower.
Anyway to have all stat modifier messages share the same prompt? Gets pretty monotonous to click/press through. Or am I missing a way to fastforward through prompts/messages?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Solid start for a new release, I just wish it wasn't this slow paced. Every time you do something you have to wait out the full scene, be it showering, dressing/undressing, cooking, jogging. They're nice elements for the first couple times you do them, but at some point they're just dragging out everything to the point where I want to tab out and do something else while the scene is playing out.

Interface could be decluttered by not having everything shown in both French and English after you've selected your playthrough language.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Where is my erogame allow me to woo wendy and sort!!!
Although Lolita looks a lot like her, I didn't know this character before. I live in France, and that sign doesn't exist here.
But there's nothing to stop phantasizing that it's her... Enjoy !:love:

un jeu selon mon cœur!!
bien que ce soit trop facile de monter les stats a la piscine (en parlent plusieurs fois avec le type blond)

GREAT GAME!!
it's to easy to build up stats in the pool (when you speak a lot with the blond guy)
[FR] Ravie que le jeu te plaise. Ce bug m'a été révélé après le bugfix. Comme il n’empêche pas de jouer, je l'ai corrigé mais ça attendra la prochaine mise a jour.
[ENG] Happy you like the game. This bug was revealed to me after the bugfix. As it doesn't prevent you from playing, I fixed it but it will wait for the next update.

so many glitches in this game the swimming pool repeats so many times
As I said, this is the very first release of the game (the version number corresponds to the number of CGs in the CG room).
I'm working on making the game less repetitive. That's why I made it an openworld. I hope to get there as the versions progress.

I see a lot of people ask how to resize the screen. Full screen is too big (for any modern monitor), the default screen is too small... there is really simple script for RPG Maker VX and I use it for many games. Most people won't be able to include it in the game, but the author and some more knowledgeable people could, so here is link to the script.

It does not increase the resolution itself, just increases the screen size (I didn't made this script just sharing it here).

Here is the original thread, from where I've got it:

Also a YouTube tutorial on how to add any script to an RPG VX game. (of course this is fore people who have some knowledge about RPG Maker VX).

I'll look at this ! I just hope that adding the script won't crash the game (it happened to me several times when I was looking for a script for the sound volumes).

I tried to run this game and it said direct x audio failed to initialize. I have many rpgm games on my computer and have never encountered this error. Can anyone help me fix this problem?
I think you've already tried to update directX on your computer ?
There's sound in the game (I'm slowly adding to it all over the place. I also plan to more vary the music)
I think your problem comes from the script I use to adjust the volumes using DirectX.
But I'm not gonna be able to help you out any more than that. Sorry :confused:

Great game, with loads of potential (and cum, of course). Good amount of content for a first release.

It is good enough to make a lurker like me finally post, and offer my help :
If your level of english is holding you back, I am fluent in both english and french, so I can help with both (there are a a few mistakes in french as well).
I also write code for a living, although my experience with the RPGMaker engine is limited to modding and hacking existing games.

Anyway, thanks for this game, and keep up the good work, Pepette.
I would love to see that CG room filled up.

Je t'embrasse à l'emplacement de ton choix, ma chère :)
Thank you for pointing out these errors. I make mistakes in French and English so as not to make people jealous.:cool:

I appreciate your offer to help with the translation. I will contact you in MP

For the kiss... We'll settle for "on the cheek.":)

That character looks too old to be a loli
The character's name is Lolita.
I put the tag "loli" cause there's no "tiny tits" tag
here is the definition of the tag in the forum rules : "Loli = Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. ".
if Lolita is a child because she has tiny tits so I am a very old child

Thanks pepette for this !

One of the best « gone wild » game i’ve try on f95 with Good Girl Gone Bad and Defenestration, but your’s havé à French version.

I’ve only play Two Week IG, but at this point i’ve seen two error.
- One minor on the french text:
Lolita said when she’s hungry « je meure de faim » it Would ne « je meurs de faim »
- Second error whas a Crash of the game (maybe due to the compressed version i’ve download.):
At swimming Pool When Lolita visit the men Locker Being nude for the second Time, she propose a handJob to the man, then the game Crash (i will repeat the situation and screen it if itvs happens Again)

‘ps: sorry for my english writting, it sas a long time since i’ve study it in my french Dumb school...
As I said to LegionOfOne "I make mistakes in French and English"
Thanks for the report ! I'm gonna fix this. :)

You are the second one saying about a crash at the pool. Do you used the compressed version too ?

It is nice that you react to User Feedback. The game was much fun already, even if it is very barebones at the moment.

While I will find it fun that you can give that klutz STDs I am curious about pregnancy too, since condoms are a thing. Casual pregnancy like in Manila Shaw is probably much work since you need to do every accessible CG twice. Bad Endings would be a possibility, but not really a cool one, (I already loathed Pauls game over for blackmailing), but on the other side you don't need to cater to every fetish out there.

Another question I have is regarding Urination. Are you only planning to make her urinate publically or also include desperation and golden shower events?
I look forward to the next content Update.
For pregnancy, I'm thinking about it. It's really complicated because, as I make CG variants for all costumes (I also differentiate between "shaved" and "hairy") it adds 15 variants per image (I've planned that Lolita will end up naked in the street).
Also, knowing myself, I'll probably want to do different stages of pregnancy.
The game's file could get really heavy...
So... I'm not saying a definite no (because this idea comes back regularly in my head) but...
I'll think about the bad ending option... But I'm not sure too

For urination. There's allready public urination in the game (bar / beach... I plan to add more.).
When Lolita urinates, she doesn't feel like it anymore, so the access to the toilet disappears.
Either you have to restrain yourself in the morning and go elsewhere to see the variations (be careful, there are plenty of places that I plan to flesh out later that have for the moment the same images as at home).
Or, you just have to drink to find the desire to pee again.
If you urinate in public at the bar, BEFORE SERVE THE CLIENT, it ends up giving you an extra tip... (need to make it twice)

pepette
and still in a brothel have all characters except girls on emotional outburst during there is no text conversation , have all empty placards
The brothel is a rough draft. Nothing's working yet. You've got a message saying it the first time you walked in.
It should be playable in the next version.

Good work^^
I found a little mistake when she was shaved. And going to bed is still in animation un shaved 1 picture.
But I guess that maybe there are still pictures missing ^^. Who come later.

An good your have skip in the built-in wardrobe is i small extra XD
Thanks for the report. The image exists, I must have misaddressed it. I'll check it !

v0.55.1 Crash when accept sex in the pool shower.
Anyway to have all stat modifier messages share the same prompt? Gets pretty monotonous to click/press through. Or am I missing a way to fastforward through prompts/messages?
I'm gonna check out this crash story:unsure:. Right now, I can't reproduce the crash.
Is it the compressed version you used ? Does the game freeze or does it quit?

For stat modifier messages. I've already provided an option to disable messages in the next release.:cool:

Reactions: raydaydream

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Solid start for a new release, I just wish it wasn't this slow paced. Every time you do something you have to wait out the full scene, be it showering, dressing/undressing, cooking, jogging. They're nice elements for the first couple times you do them, but at some point they're just dragging out everything to the point where I want to tab out and do something else while the scene is playing out.

Interface could be decluttered by not having everything shown in both French and English after you've selected your playthrough language.
I know the game repetitive in this release.
I allready made a correction in 0.55.1 to skip the dressing scene after the first week.
In the future release, the masturbation scene will be skippable too (it's already done).
The coocking scene is more difficult to skip because it has 3 variants depending on your stats. But nothing obliges you to eat in the game (you'll just get a message saying "I'm hungry" from time to time).
the shower scene have 6 images variants. But seems it's not enough to make it less boring (you're not the only one saying that).

I know the jog scene is repeatitive, Lolita said it herself if you do it after seeing the perv.
It's a open world, you can go where you want. The tips are here to help you start the game or find things you haven't seen.

It's the first release of the game. So for the moment, there's a lot of thing missing (brothel, jobs, friends). My goal is that when the game is more advanced, there are enough things to do to avoid getting bored.

For the interface, I'm stuck by the way the RPGsoftware works, cause some "names" cannot be changed after choosing English or French. So I preferred to put both.
There are also some menus (when you call a save for example) that remain in French (I have the French version of RPGmaker) and that I can't change.
I've put only one language wherever I could : Items are dubbed to have a French and an English version (description and name in the inventory). Same for the tasks.
It sometimes complicates the coding ;).

• Love
Reactions: Skalli

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Nice game, Is there a fan walktrough just to know all the events that there are for now?
There's no walkthrougth for the moment.
As it's an open world, it's difficult to make one...

You can go to the CG room and see if you miss something in the game. There's tips if you wan't to know how to unlock the CG you wan't.

Hentaisan

Sep 17, 2018
That’s correct Pepette, i used the compressed version (i’ve some difficulty to direct download big file...
Without Torrent link, i always use compressed file if the original file is more than 600-800Mo...)

being baguette native, i’report all mistake i can see !

• Haha
Reactions: pepette

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
For pregnancy, I'm thinking about it. It's really complicated because, as I make CG variants for all costumes (I also differentiate between "shaved" and "hairy") it adds 15 variants per image (I've planned that Lolita will end up naked in the street).
Also, knowing myself, I'll probably want to do different stages of pregnancy.
The game's file could get really heavy...
So... I'm not saying a definite no (because this idea comes back regularly in my head) but...
I'll think about the bad ending option... But I'm not sure too

For urination. There's allready public urination in the game (bar / beach... I plan to add more.).
When Lolita urinates, she doesn't feel like it anymore, so the access to the toilet disappears.
Either you have to restrain yourself in the morning and go elsewhere to see the variations (be careful, there are plenty of places that I plan to flesh out later that have for the moment the same images as at home).
Or, you just have to drink to find the desire to pee again.
If you urinate in public at the bar, BEFORE SERVE THE CLIENT, it ends up giving you an extra tip... (need to make it twice)
Add pregnancy as 20€ dlc ;)
For Urination:
I was talking about pee desperation. I was thinking about games like Phantom thief celianna or virgin protection magic where you have a "need to pee"-meter and once you drink too much there is an event where the heroine pees herself on the spot. This would be hot. Just a suggestion though, you already steer the game in a great direction and I really enjoyed the current version.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Where is the CG room?!
there is a stair in the corner (down left) in the kitchen that leads to it

Add pregnancy as 20€ dlc ;)
For Urination:
I was talking about pee desperation. I was thinking about games like Phantom thief celianna or virgin protection magic where you have a "need to pee"-meter and once you drink too much there is an event where the heroine pees herself on the spot. This would be hot. Just a suggestion though, you already steer the game in a great direction and I really enjoyed the current version.
at the moment the pee game system isn't as advanced as you describe. But there are many embarrassing events planned in my script. Your post might give me some ideas on how to make them evolve.

Reactions: yudas51 and StoneM

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Salut.
Je n'arrive pas à avoir la dernière CG avec le voisin. J'ai du rater quelque chose.
Voici mes Stats et ma dernière sauvegarde :
Hi.
I can't seem to have the last CG with the neighbor. I must have missed something.
Here are my stats and my last save:
Stats0.jpg

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Subject matter is great, however the content thus far is very grindy and repetitive. Also, the creator seems to be new to RPGM, the menu functionality doesn't take advantage of a lot of the available mechanics, like the auto run toggle... that would be helpful, instead of having to hold down shift all the time.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes