pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The game keeps stuttering if in full screen mode. Reduce Screen Flickering is off. If on it's the same issue. Playing on Windows 10.
I'm sorry : I'm not sure I can help.
I've tested the game on Win10 and Win8. I've never had this problem.
I've looked on the RPGmaker forums, but at the moment I can't figure out how to fix it.
Have you encountered this problem in other games before?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This is a pretty cool game, but quite buggy. A couple that spring to mind are
1. The gloryhole scenes are broken. You can't put on your clothing afterwards so you can't leave up the stairs. Also, you can do most of the scenes one after another instead of one per night.
2. Trying on clothing will get you stuck in the wall with the g-string outfit.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
This is a pretty cool game, but quite buggy. A couple that spring to mind are
1. The gloryhole scenes are broken. You can't put on your clothing afterwards so you can't leave up the stairs. Also, you can do most of the scenes one after another instead of one per night.
2. Trying on clothing will get you stuck in the wall with the g-string outfit.
Thank you for the feedback
I post a bugfix for these two bug today. just get the ver0.55.1. It will work now !

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
pepette
I forgot to say another place where there is an error :
beach: in front of the pier on a nudist beach
there is a guy standing there, if you talk to him several times, he turns as if he is going somewhere, and the heroine hangs with him , and does not react to anything like the menu

Reactions: B10

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Please fix the resolution problem! The game window is too small, full screen is too big for these pictures!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette
I forgot to say another place where there is an error :
beach: in front of the pier on a nudist beach
there is a guy standing there, if you talk to him several times, he turns as if he is going somewhere, and the heroine hangs with him , and does not react to anything like the menu
Thank you for finding this very strange bug. I'll look into it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
F95...you don't allow loli, YET YOU HAVE, A FUCKING, LOLI TAG

What the actual fuck?
Loli =/ underage and games with loli content are allowed once reviewed by staff and determined to not violate rule 7. This is why a loli tag exists.

Reactions: Skalli

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lolita Gone Wild [v0.55.1] [pepette] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.83B
Download ~566MB

Win: - - - -

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Lolita Gone Wild [v0.55.1] [pepette] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.83B
Download ~566MB

Win: - - - -
OP has been updated​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and pepette

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Loli =/ underage and games with loli content are allowed once reviewed by staff and determined to not violate rule 7. This is why a loli tag exists.
I mean there are still games with underage characters though that are available here, unless you mean they added that totally useful "all characters are above 18" message at the start of the game, yet have child bodies for characters. Cause if you are seriously arguing that is all that is needed then that is ridiculous.

If you AREN'T saying thats the case, then what are you saying?

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
un jeu selon mon cœur!!
bien que ce soit trop facile de monter les stats a la piscine (en parlent plusieurs fois avec le type blond)

GREAT GAME!!
it's to easy to build up stats in the pool (when you speak a lot with the blond guy)

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I see a lot of people ask how to resize the screen. Full screen is too big (for any modern monitor), the default screen is too small... there is really simple script for RPG Maker VX and I use it for many games. Most people won't be able to include it in the game, but the author and some more knowledgeable people could, so here is link to the script.

It does not increase the resolution itself, just increases the screen size (I didn't made this script just sharing it here).

Here is the original thread, from where I've got it:

Also a YouTube tutorial on how to add any script to an RPG VX game. (of course this is fore people who have some knowledge about RPG Maker VX).

Reactions: pepette and Horst69

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I tried to run this game and it said direct x audio failed to initialize. I have many rpgm games on my computer and have never encountered this error. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I mean there are still games with underage characters though that are available here, unless you mean they added that totally useful "all characters are above 18" message at the start of the game, yet have child bodies for characters. Cause if you are seriously arguing that is all that is needed then that is ridiculous.

If you AREN'T saying thats the case, then what are you saying?
I am arguing nothing because there is nothing to argue. Read the forum rules again specifically rule 1.7 that will tell you everything you need to know about why Staff allows SOME not all "Loli" related content.

Loli comes from , a book by Russian American author Vladimir Nabokov about a sexual relationship between an older man and a 12 year old girl who is sexually precocious. The term Lolita became synonymous with a young (or young looking) girl or woman who is into very into sex. Loli is a term here most often to describe younger looking women or flat chested women and sometimes even a child depending on the subject matter. The mods look at how the girl acts. If she acts like a child or is clearly under developed then she is considered a violation of rule 7, same goes for Shota. If the girl however is able to get pregnant in the game, or shows signs of being more mentally mature then your average 12 year old the game might get a pass. This is all things you could of read yourself but chose not to.

THAT is what I am saying.

Reactions: Skalli
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes