Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Can you tell me more about what's going on with you?
What outfit you're wearing when you come in?
(there is a known bug that happens when Lolita is already naked when she arrives)
I added my save file if that would help. in case it didnt add properly I'm just wearing the normal clothes she has light blue shirt and blue short jeans

maybe you already fixed it i'm getting the 0.55.1 release now

I did find another bug though. when you leave closet your anal capacity goes up but if you re-enter and leave it then repeat it goes up again and again

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I added my save file if that would help. in case it didnt add properly I'm just wearing the normal clothes she has light blue shirt and blue short jeans

maybe you already fixed it i'm getting the 0.55.1 release now

I did find another bug though. when you leave closet your anal capacity goes up but if you re-enter and leave it then repeat it goes up again and again
Thanks for the feedback

If you had this version I understand better. Bugfix 0.55.1 fixed that bug. (the only problem left is to get paid if you arrive already naked)

The infinite stats of the wardrobe have already been reported to me

All these bugs will be fixed in the next update. I'm working on it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback

If you had this version I understand better. Bugfix 0.55.1 fixed that bug. (the only problem left is to get paid if you arrive already naked)

The infinite stats of the wardrobe have already been reported to me

All these bugs will be fixed in the next update. I'm working on it.
Awesome.
Also you can leave house topless with green monokini at 160 but you can't leave with basic underwear until 200 or 300. kinda backwards. Also game seems kind of short to have such high caps at the moment. Unless there is content gated behind the 400 exhib mark when you can leave naked. The grind is just too heavy when you run out of things to do.
another grind spot for stats is in swimming pool when you are naked or in 3rd swimsuit. You talk to the blond guy who fondles you it's repeatable forever as well.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Awesome.
Also you can leave house topless with green monokini at 160 but you can't leave with basic underwear until 200 or 300. kinda backwards. Also game seems kind of short to have such high caps at the moment. Unless there is content gated behind the 400 exhib mark when you can leave naked. The grind is just too heavy when you run out of things to do.
another grind spot for stats is in swimming pool when you are naked or in 3rd swimsuit. You talk to the blond guy who fondles you it's repeatable forever as well.
All these bugs have already been reported.
I know I have to rework the balance of things she can or can't do.

Regarding the lack of content, this is only the very first version of the game (the version number corresponds to the number of CGs), the game will grow as updates are released.

Reactions: Smol Dragon

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is very good,has the story i like,if it had better graphics it would be great. (sorry my english)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I can't figure out what's going on in the hotel, I take my clothes off and go to room 3,enters a man and leaves,what am I doing wrong? (sorry my engliah)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I can't figure out what's going on in the hotel, I take my clothes off and go to room 3,enters a man and leaves,what am I doing wrong? (sorry my engliah)
Don't apologize for your english, I'm not "english native" either. The important thing is that we understand each other

The first time you came in the Brothel, you got a message saying this place was still in test and without content.
The content will be in the next update... Sorry.

If you want to know what's feasible in the game version, go to the CG room, and look at the CGs you haven't unlocked yet.
if it's written "CG locked" you still have to unlock it, if it's written "soon" it's not available.
The only bug that was reported to me is the last "neighbor" CG doesn't trigger. This will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
i wait with more agony for the next update my query with the bourdello, (sorry my english)

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Getting really annoyed with the deceptive version numbering systems that have been kinda rampant lately (0.55 being the initial release? Really?). Doesn't make me think there's more content, just brings to mind the multiple other creators that pull this shit trying to scam via patreon (no clue if that's the case here or not, but the dev's hurting themself with the numbering if they're actually making a game).
personally I am in favor of semantic versioning but having worked with with morons who named their releases after breeds of cats; fucks given for this game's versioning schema ZERO.

Keep up the good work Monsieur developer. :)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
personally I am in favor of semantic versioning but having worked with with morons who named their releases after breeds of cats; fucks given for this game's versioning schema ZERO.

Keep up the good work Monsieur developer. :)
Thanks for the encouragement.

I know that my version numbering is unconventional, but contrary to the criticism you quote, I find that numbering according to the CG number is much less misleading than an abstract number.

(however I am a "madame" developer;))

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the encouragement.

I know that my version numbering is unconventional, but contrary to the criticism you quote, I find that numbering according to the CG number is much less misleading than an abstract number.

(however I am a "madame" developer;))
I am really sorry for misgendering you, I hope I caused more amusement than offense?
As I rather crudely said, I don't really care about version numbers, I care about my enjoyment of the game and I am enjoying your game. :)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
anxiously awaiting the next update and i think it will be great with new sex scenes.(sorry my english)

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
anxiously awaiting the next update and i think it will be great with new sex scenes.(sorry my english)
Really looking forward to the enxt update, but take your time, i prefer a good update over a rushed one :)
I'm sorry for the long wait.
Your impatience touches me very much, it's really nice to see that the game pleases so much!

As you said, I'm trying to make a good update, rather than rushing in.

This update is taking a bit longer than expected (in addition to the new CGs, I've changed a lot of things based on the feedback I've received).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's almost finished. I only have a few more dialogs to invent and translate:cautious:, and a few more sounds/music to add.
If everything goes as planned, the alpha-test phase should start early next week.

The release date will depend on the number of bugs to be fixed...;)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes