God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Hmm, it would seem that this game has deviated from its source material, novel. Vladimir Nabokov is turning in his grave and Humbert is very sad at this time.
I really recommend the source material as it follows the Dolores arc and the Charlotte arc more closely!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hmm, it would seem that this game has deviated from its source material, novel. Vladimir Nabokov is turning in his grave and Humbert is very sad at this time.
I really recommend the source material as it follows the Dolores arc and the Charlotte arc more closely!
The game has nothing to do with the novel "lolita" or the movie.
Lolita is a name like any other.
This story is original, and it does not follow in any way the scenario of a pre-existing film or book.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Nice , another "lolita" game without any lolis in it!

Petite != loli...
As I allready said, the "loli" tag is for "Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations."
As there's no "tiny tits" tag, I choose this one.

Lolita is also the name of the MC.

see rules#7

Reactions: Redikal

Sachiko-Sama

Mar 16, 2019
Im having trouble opening the game. When I downloaded it it opens my internet explorer but I can seem to actually play it no matter what. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong please. What special app do I need on my computer to actually play it.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Im having trouble opening the game. When I downloaded it it opens my internet explorer but I can seem to actually play it no matter what. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong please. What special app do I need on my computer to actually play it.
what exactly is going on?
(what link did you use)

Normally, you download lolitagonewild0.69.rar
- then extract it
- double click on game.exe

then the game should start.

there is no software required for the game to work

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
the first time I posted the game, that's how many people called my prose.
I tried to correct as many mistakes as possible (I was kindly helped by some players).

However, it seems that my mistakes do not harm the understanding of the game.

if you decide to play, feel free to let me know what mistakes you find so I can correct them.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Is there a way to play the game without giving into the blackmail ?

I reached the second week, really enjoyed the game and would have liked to continue, but don't want to support/praise lazy smut authors. Forced blackmail tropes are overdone by now, and only overweight Japanese teenagers believe it could ever work.

Please consider giving us people who got bored by it an option to skip it please.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
old save don't work.
Yea, the same thing... messages when try to load all about sounds:
Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/EXT-Myuu-TenderRemains
Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/-- musique MAISON - Vexento_Now

UPD/
I have created a copy of the MAISON.mp3 file in BGM folder and renamed it to -- musique MAISON - Vexento_Now.mp3. Now my save works fine

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes