pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Trying to play on Joiplay. got this message and cant get to the game. Can you guys help me? View attachment 1855016
I can't help you more than tell you what's going on (I don't know how Joiplay works)
All texts in the game are in external files.
Depending on the chosen language, the game knows which one it should read... Here it looks for the English version contained in lang2.txt
Normally this file is in the Data directory which is in the same directory as the Game.exe

EDIT : When you launch the game, the default language is English. Whatever language you choose, you must have the lang2.txt file on your device

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
In the game options (in game) you can choose not to show them all.
The first time Lolita changes, the images are played. After a few days of playing, some of them will still appear, but much less.
Thank You!

Reactions: pepette

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lolita Gone Wild [CG159b] [pepette]

COMPRESSED

4.34 GB ~ 1.43 GB

PC : - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Quite enjoying playing at the moment, but after a few hours I did decide to cheat, just wanted to get to 400 exhibitionist, will play it properly another time.

• Haha

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It's not a bug... I was wrong to tell you the conditions
You just have to increase your REPUTATION
the requirement is to have Reputation >50 (2nd score page)
For that, Lolita has to go wild...
Well, I have a small thing I saw about that, though I don't think you to have forcibly to change it... At the party, Ingrid introduces people, when introducing one couple, Lolita pense que la fille travaille aussi au bordel... sauf que dans mon cas, Lolita n'y a pas encore travaillé. De même, Lolita thinks she has already seen one of the guys, effectively because he is the dealer, only that in my case, she has never been in the alley where they sell drugs, so she has never met him.

• Thinking Face

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well, I have a small thing I saw about that, though I don't think you to have forcibly to change it... At the party, Ingrid introduces people, when introducing one couple, Lolita pense que la fille travaille aussi au bordel... sauf que dans mon cas, Lolita n'y a pas encore travaillé. De même, Lolita thinks she has already seen one of the guys, effectively because he is the dealer, only that in my case, she has never been in the alley where they sell drugs, so she has never met him.
[FR]
En effet, il va falloir que je vérifie tout ça...
Normalement Lolita ne devrait reconnaitre ces personnes que si elle les connait. J'ai dû me tromper dans les conditions.
[ENG]
Indeed, I will have to check that...
Normally Lolita should only recognize these people if she knows them. I must have made a mistake in the conditions.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You get that sort of thing in all these games where something had happened according to the game that you avoided.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
You get that sort of thing in all these games where something had happened according to the game that you avoided.
Normally, it shouldn't.
I'm trying to make the game remember what Lolita is doing (or not) so that the dialogue fits.
This is clearly a bug...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Normally, it shouldn't.
I'm trying to make the game remember what Lolita is doing (or not) so that the dialogue fits.
This is clearly a bug...
Well, from one point of view, yes it can be considered a bug, since you say you want the game to remember.
From the other, you are putting a lot of effort in it, it is a nice game, and even if I play some game where the main character has big boobs, it is refreshing to see our red haired nice titties Lolita, so, that is probably not something you should put too high in your "to do" list for the came.
Just in case you wonder how I got there though, what I did was getting Lolita high enough in stats so she would get the invitation, by doing other things, like the movies, the bus, paying the rent, getting tips at the bar, getting tanned,...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well, from one point of view, yes it can be considered a bug, since you say you want the game to remember.
From the other, you are putting a lot of effort in it, it is a nice game, and even if I play some game where the main character has big boobs, it is refreshing to see our red haired nice titties Lolita, so, that is probably not something you should put too high in your "to do" list for the came.
Just in case you wonder how I got there though, what I did was getting Lolita high enough in stats so she would get the invitation, by doing other things, like the movies, the bus, paying the rent, getting tips at the bar, getting tanned,...
Yes, it's not the kind of bug that forces me to post a bugfix in a hurry, I agree. But it's a bug anyway because the sentence variants exist and they're the wrong ones you read.

I appreciate very much to be reported these little bugs (there is too much options, I can't test all of them)

I know it will always be imperfect: there are too many possibilities for me to foresee them all. I try to do the best I can.

I sometimes slip in the game some interesting variants, for example :
1) work at the brothel & look at the sleeping whore
2) go to the hospital and recognize the secretary
=> reduced rates for the consultations

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yay! A nice loli game with an "18 year old" loli.

Nice!

Oh, wait. Illusion Game screenshots. Crap!

*moving on*

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The translation is good, there are mistakes but they are minor, for example, Lolita sometimes position herself as a man.
Poor Lolita! My automatic translator is mysoginous.o_O
Yeah that happens in portuguese too! '^^
Most of the corrections I'm doing have something to do with that type of language issue =P
Guess it's expected since it was a machine translator thing

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I am not able to start the wearhouse job, I have taken the note in school it tells me to go there at wednesday night, but I just can't find out how you start the job, there seems to be a barrel in the way
1654569204084.png

• Thinking Face

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I really wish people would not answer when they don't have the answer.
That obviously doesn't work..It just says closed go to sleep.
Obviously you haven't tried then. You have to have gotten the prompt during evening at home that you have work in the warehouse. It should be linear, I don't know how you're failing to get it.

To simplify. During the evening on WEDNESDAY, approach the clock and try to advance time. You should get dialogue afterward saying that you have work in the warehouse.

Last edited:

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I really wish people would not answer when they don't have the answer.
That obviously doesn't work..It just says closed go to sleep.
Well it is true. you go through the door, after you accepted the job during daytime before you go "working".

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes