nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Oh sorry, I mean to write Nymphomaniac instead of Succubus but yeah, that's the gist, you got locked out of the other 2 path.
Refer to ZedTed Guide to remove any trait you don't desire.

P/S: Holy shit, headpat already programmed in ? Hoo Boy...
thank u man

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
LonaRPG Beta 0.4.3.3 ENG translation is here!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it, have fun!

One final note, I have started to re-edit the entire eng translation to be in line and style of the official translations. I'll be doing it little by little but won't include it partially since it would come out..wrong xD the changes in speech and possibly personality would be too obvious and would most likely break immersion. I'll use this chance to thank again all the previous translators for their effort and work!

EDIT: Forgot to include a few edits for Cocona in terms of names, sorry about that. It's done now :) (e.g big mother is big mama, big sister is big sis)

Last edited:

si_val

Sep 29, 2019
I downloaded the new version, went to Fish Village, and completed all the quests for the Fish Witch. What's next? And how do you get out of Fish Island?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Hello again ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: LonaRPG Beta 0.4.3.3

Oh, edit: If anyone is going to say "It's all in Chinese, how do I English it?", read this post. It's shockingly easy.
Everytime I talk to Elise to do his quest for Fishtopia,I get a error saying
undefined method `summon_data' for nil:NilClass
Problem Eval Event Script
Event Not Found If any one knows how to fix this,it would be greatly appreciated

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Everytime I talk to Elise to do his quest for Fishtopia,I get a error saying
undefined method `summon_data' for nil:NilClass
Problem Eval Event Script
Event Not Found If any one knows how to fix this,it would be greatly appreciated
Doesn't happen in my game. Do you have savegame with that error? (You can archive it and attach it to post here or use any file sharing service).

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Current version naming has an extra 0 so it throws that at you. Your saves are ok.
It's added by 0_O_OptimizedLabel.rb part of my mod that also shows "Optimized V17" on all characters are 21+ screen which can be safely removed, I told that to eccma, but he didn't do it, so live with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE and SST1337

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Teravisor , keep getting this error when attempting to open the chest in the Goblin Cave next to Noer. Tried deleting both 0_O_FromTheoAntilag and 0_O_Remove_Empty_chsrefresh to no avail. Save attached if needed.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Teravisor , keep getting this error when attempting to open the chest in the Goblin Cave next to Noer. Tried deleting both 0_O_FromTheoAntilag and 0_O_Remove_Empty_chsrefresh to no avail. Save attached if needed.
No errors here, in version 0.4.3.3 method dungeon_ChestLoot is new, are you sure you don't have old file /Data/Scripts/Editable/29_Functions_417_interpreter.rb replacing it?
From some point, if you have file in /Data/, it loads it instead of the one with same name inside .rgss3a, so if you have it and it's old, it loads old version of file, causing that method to not be found. So either delete it and let game load it from game.rgss3a or decrypt game anew and replace it.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
No errors here, in version 0.4.3.3 method dungeon_ChestLoot is new, are you sure you don't have old file /Data/Scripts/Editable/29_Functions_417_interpreter.rb replacing it?
From some point, if you have file in /Data/, it loads it instead of the one with same name inside .rgss3a, so if you have it and it's old, it loads old version of file, causing that method to not be found. So either delete it and let game load it from game.rgss3a or decrypt game anew and replace it.
My bad, I had completely fogotten about it since the last time I had unpacked it.:FacePalm:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Optimization mod updated to V18 with huge performance boost. With just that, I even see 60 FPS sometimes!
I just hope nothing broke. And I guess later it'll be included in game.

P.S. About Elise crash - some code is just "bad design" (eccma(c)) that under a little bit different conditions can crash even in base game, for now continue deleting 0_O_FromTheoAntilag.rb until next lona version.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes