Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
I've got this error each time when try to get other quests in tavern after completing quest "Missing convoy".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't replicate.
Did you upgrade from 0.4.2.4? It was posted decrypted so delete \Data\ folder as it's overwriting scripts.
If you didn't then post a savegame.

P.S. V19 optimization attempt to fix stutter when exiting menu is out.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So far I'm liking this game. The art is fantastic, the music and ambient tracks aren't too shabby, and you can make Lona just as fucked up as the rest of the world. Learning curve is rather steep, but after a few attempts I managed to have a semi-decent run as a cannibal ninja succubus. Every almost every encounter entails singling out foes, raping them to death, feasting on their flesh and semen, napping, and repeating until all fuckable enemies are dead. Then the rest get impaled on my pitchfork or tricked into killing their comrades.

I wish there was a better indicator between vaginal and anal stances. Right now it comes down guessing until the internal animation pops up and my victim explodes in every scene of the word. Could also use a choice in positions when I initiate sex battles. I wanna drink drink some immediately, not be forced to drink it off the ground of from my ass. Plus some way of cooking food (besides the cauldron skill, I assume). Tried dropping raw meat in orc fires, lighting it on fire with my lamp, and resting meat near cave lamps only to be disappointed every time.

Then there's quests. They don't get recorded in "notes" as I expected, forcing me to remember/write down quest details. Is it just Wine being Wine, or was that feature really overlooked?

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Can't replicate.
Did you upgrade from 0.4.2.4? It was posted decrypted so delete \Data\ folder as it's overwriting scripts.
If you didn't then post a savegame.

P.S. V19 optimization attempt to fix stutter when exiting menu is out.
No, im just download 0.4.3.3 and start new game. There is no "Data" folder in the game folder

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
No, im just download 0.4.3.3 and start new game. There is no "Data" folder in the game folder
It doesn't crash for me. The only way I see for it to crash is using corrupt/outdated translation files (did you use ones for 0.4.3.2 or earlier posted here? There was a version for 0.4.3.3 posted and it works).

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone else have a issue where the buttons (hotkeys) assigned don't end up saving? except the default ones.

And i also notices there are parts not translated yet. I assume this is also a WIP?

Sep 9, 2020
This is pretty lame....how are you even supposed to make it through the tutorial?? You literally die after the second rat. WTF.
press q to rest, stop running in tired
stack the rats and start a fire by holding S
lure goblins with space, their vision is 2 squares
stab with pitchfork, in the chest, southwest of map

Reactions: Yukihirou

rbin23

Oct 24, 2018
So I was doing the Fishman slaver quest in the fishtopia inn, is there a way to alternatively finish this quest?
When you go to the slaved girls hideout, the leader of the slaved girls will try to talk to Lona but there are no other options besides just passing by which always triggers a fight.

So far the only possible outcome I get is:

1. You go to the slaved girl's hide out and they will attack Lona and you are forced to kill them.
2.You go to the slaved girl's hide out and they will attack Lona but you sneaked out instead, then tell the slavers their location. After the quest and you visit their hide out, you will see that all of them were killed by slaver fishmen

I have "Tough" on my Lona so maybe if I have a different trait it will give more option? like the Adam quest thing.

Apr 9, 2020
So I was doing the Fishman slaver quest in the fishtopia inn, is there a way to alternatively finish this quest?
When you go to the slaved girls hideout, the leader of the slaved girls will try to talk to Lona but there are no other options besides just passing by which always triggers a fight.

So far the only possible outcome I get is:

1. You go to the slaved girl's hide out and they will attack Lona and you are forced to kill them.
2.You go to the slaved girl's hide out and they will attack Lona but you sneaked out instead, then tell the slavers their location. After the quest and you visit their hide out, you will see that all of them were killed by slaver fishmen

I have "Tough" on my Lona so maybe if I have a different trait it will give more option? like the Adam quest thing.
well i played a cheat run where i give lona 99 for all stats and when doing this quest and i did get a 2nd option where i talked with slave girls and they let me stay at there camp without fighting it was probobly due to high wisdom
(just note that killed them so i am no sure if you can spare them)

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys! I have game crushing bug every time I meet ork kind in random encounter. I’m talking about 0.4.3.4 version. Anybody else have same problem or it is only me?
It is not optimization mod problem, I tried to fight ork kind multiple times with and without optimization mod with same result. It is strange because 0.4.3.3 worked flawlessly for me.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys! I have game crushing bug every time I meet ork kind in random encounter. I’m talking about 0.4.3.4 version. Anybody else have same problem or it is only me?
It is not optimization mod problem, I tried to fight ork kind multiple times with and without optimization mod with same result. It is strange because 0.4.3.3 worked flawlessly for me.
if it is "undefined method 'animation_prayers' for #<Game_Player:...>" then it's fixed in 0.4.3.5. Quite gamebreaking so use 0.4.3.3 until someone posts 0.4.3.5

Reactions: CaiNanE

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
if it is "undefined method 'animation_prayers' for #<Game_Player:...>" then it's fixed in 0.4.3.5. Quite gamebreaking so use 0.4.3.3 until someone posts 0.4.3.5
Thanks mate, I’ll wait for 0.4.3.5 then. And by the way thank you for optimization mod, you’ve done tremendous job.

Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So, I'm on 0.4.3.3 and 18_2 I believe, and I am doing a new run as a meek mage Lona. But I am still leveling so I can't use the staff and book. SO, I took the graveyard mission and hired drunk bow moot guy since he used to be awesome at said graveyard mission.. But WTF has happened to that mission?? The bow guy is useless. "The arrows do nothing" squared! They're dealing 1 and 1 in DMG and STA. Thats it. And Lona with her sickle is useless as well. One little crawling zombie fuck guy killed both the moot bow guy and the grave yard keeper guy. WTF??

Edit: my initial post above wasn't very constructive but I was shocked! Shocked I tell you! : ) I just went and did the graveyard mission with my ordinary build (tough shinobi whip Lona) and she slaughtered the whole graveyard with 40 STA. So smthng is fucky with my meek mage Lona build. I'll leave save file for interested peeps to check it out.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes