Sep 9, 2020
So, I'm on 0.4.3.3 and 18_2 I believe, and I am doing a new run as a meek mage Lona. But I am still leveling so I can't use the staff and book. SO, I took the graveyard mission and hired drunk bow moot guy since he used to be awesome at said graveyard mission.. But WTF has happened to that mission?? The bow guy is useless. "The arrows do nothing" squared! They're dealing 1 and 1 in DMG and STA. Thats it. And Lona with her sickle is useless as well. One little crawling zombie fuck guy killed both the moot bow guy and the grave yard keeper guy. WTF??

Edit: my initial post above wasn't very constructive but I was shocked! Shocked I tell you! : ) I just went and did the graveyard mission with my ordinary build (tough shinobi whip Lona) and she slaughtered the whole graveyard with 40 STA. So smthng is fucky with my meek mage Lona build. I'll leave save file for interested peeps to check it out.
The cowboy in the inn is better for that quest.
he'll be doing 1 hp dmg and 14-32 sta dmg which kills undead quickly

Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
He is always in the way and if you hit him he will mess you up.. But yeah, whip is like the best weapon in Lona.. At least so far for me. I have yet to build this mage one and test the fire and water stuff.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Merged ENG translation. Looks like shopping with CoCo should work now : )

Edit: Nope, just the text is there. The trigger from BossMama isn't there yet. Just green exclamation mark. Also, the CompCocona code text that is visible when teaming up is not my fault. It's like that from dev team. I looked at the code but I don't understand it.. : ) It's no harm though. You can still team up and such.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hello Teravisor! So, I'm posting a lot tonight but I just leveled my meek mage Lona build and game crash when I am equipped with fire staff and book and run out of stamina. This is 0.4.3.5 with 19. Tested without mods (daaamn it was laggy) and no crash.

Screen and error log.

Edit: error log says
Code:
VerInfo                        : LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.3.3 O O O O O.475E614
but that is not the case. It is 0.4.3.5

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
well i played a cheat run where i give lona 99 for all stats and when doing this quest and i did get a 2nd option where i talked with slave girls and they let me stay at there camp without fighting it was probobly due to high wisdom
(just note that killed them so i am no sure if you can spare them)
It doesn't matter either way,in the quest all you need to do is go to the camp and then return to the inn in fishtopia to the quest giver.If you didn't kill anyone the questgiver then just says they have to kill all the slaves any way for running away,so the slave girls die either way sadly.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Question to the modders: does the game somehow cache certain Data files? I haven't gotten anything to read ".rvdata2" files properly yet so I'm only editing the plain text ".rb" and ".json" ones. Adjusting the spawn rates of world map events/encounters worked just fine so the file structure is set up correctly.

But changing States (Data/Effects/States/ for the additional stat changes not Data/States.rvdata2) does not seem to work, if I adjust a piercing and then buy it "legit" it still seems to use the original value. The same goes for NPCs in Data/NPCdata, even for something supposedly simple such as deleting all but one "sex_fetish_appetizer" entry and using newly spawned monsters they still use the full original set.

So, uh, where is the actual code controlling these things or the pre-compiled archive which prevents changes from applying?

rbin23

Oct 24, 2018
well i played a cheat run where i give lona 99 for all stats and when doing this quest and i did get a 2nd option where i talked with slave girls and they let me stay at there camp without fighting it was probobly due to high wisdom
(just note that killed them so i am no sure if you can spare them)
Oh that is good to know, I will probably do a 2nd play through and confirm this

I did a clean run, how do you cheat on this game?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Question to the modders: does the game somehow cache certain Data files? I haven't gotten anything to read ".rvdata2" files properly yet so I'm only editing the plain text ".rb" and ".json" ones. Adjusting the spawn rates of world map events/encounters worked just fine so the file structure is set up correctly.

But changing States (Data/Effects/States/ for the additional stat changes not Data/States.rvdata2) does not seem to work, if I adjust a piercing and then buy it "legit" it still seems to use the original value. The same goes for NPCs in Data/NPCdata, even for something supposedly simple such as deleting all but one "sex_fetish_appetizer" entry and using newly spawned monsters they still use the full original set.

So, uh, where is the actual code controlling these things or the pre-compiled archive which prevents changes from applying?
Haven't played this yet, but if this is rpgmaker MV, are you actually using the editor? In previous rpgmaker editors (NOT MV), I would create a new game, copy the files over to the new game after extracting, then edit. Does this not work?

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, is there any way to edit the rvdata2 files of the game without "corrupt" them? like using something like "decrypter", i know i can use the "unpack" modscript, but it make the game "laggier"

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020

Hey guys, is there any way to edit the rvdata2 files of the game without "corrupt" them? like using something like "decrypter", i know i can use the "unpack" modscript, but it make the game "laggier"
If it's pre-built RPGMaker's rvdata2, then you can edit them using RPGMaker.
If it's not, then it's built from .json files in different folders, code for building it can be seen in FileGetter.
It loads them one time on game start (see 5_DataManager.rb) so it shouldn't affect performance during game.
To get to script that does saving/loading them is open RPGMaker, open Scripts and check FileGetter script that is inside Scripts.rvdata2, or check its unused copy /Data/Scripts/Frames/FileGetter/FileGetter.rb.
If you open RPGMaker scripts, there is FileGetterOption script, to rebuild rvdata2 iirc set compressed to false, writing_list to true.
If it's set to compressed=false then it won't load from built rvdata2 at all, it'll load everything from .json files.
If compressed=true then it loads only from rvdata2 everything except scripts (.rb files).

Hello Teravisor! So, I'm posting a lot tonight but I just leveled my meek mage Lona build and game crash when I am equipped with fire staff and book and run out of stamina. This is 0.4.3.5 with 19. Tested without mods (daaamn it was laggy) and no crash.

Screen and error log.

Edit: error log says
Code:
VerInfo                        : LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.3.3 O O O O O.475E614
but that is not the case. It is 0.4.3.5
The problem is, all this error log says:
"Some event tried to called nil.delete(something)".
What event? Where it tried to delete from that it was nil? What it tried to delete? I have no idea, there are over 100 events on bottom of error log and it could've been any of them... Or none of them if event already deleted itself right before calling it.
Not enough data to understand what is wrong and no save/steps to replicate.
Could try to not run deleted events at all, but not sure what'll break from that, so will discuss with eccma.

P.S. starting from 0.4.3.4 game doesn't crash if it sees missing translation text, instead it writes path it couldn't find, for example the huge garbled strings in one of screenshots above. But that string seems to be missing from base game translation files so I think it's being looked into. Possibly, in some cases, it didn't crash, but showed nothing which is invisible error by itself.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh and CaiNanE

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
i'm curious if there will be some kind of breast or butt expansion on Elise Shop, i like the way she is. But, this would be cool if we have breast/butt expansion on Elise, or forced with the Fishmans at fishtopia. (i don't think Orkinds can do it because they are dumb)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
At the Inn, or any place you find a Bucket with Water. (also in some parts of the city there is a well where you can bathe)
You can also bath in any water tile. The very tile your start in the sewer for example is a water tile you can bathe in.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes