CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Optimization mod updated to V18 with huge performance boost. With just that, I even see 60 FPS sometimes!
I just hope nothing broke. And I guess later it'll be included in game.

P.S. About Elise crash - some code is just "bad design" (eccma(c)) that under a little bit different conditions can crash even in base game, for now continue deleting 0_O_FromTheoAntilag.rb until next lona version.
What did you do?! So smooth! I have to relearn my fighting tactics since I was used to the lag. This was indeed a huge boost in performance.

So, delete the "0_O_FromTheoAntilag.rb" IF it casues the game to crash. Otherwise leave it be? Must be nice to be a coding guru btw.. I see all code but understand less.. Way less.. : )

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
How to get seedbed? I got 1 but I can't remember how.

Nice. I'll probably try farming them.

Thanks for the guide, ZedTed, it has been helping a lot and I wish it was linked in the OP. I'm checking it constantly so I hope you'll expand it.
seedbed is from abominations the game crashes when you mix the joy potion with when all holes are full, and turning to the next cycle while the seedbed reaches a certain stack it is either two or three can't remember right now

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
What did you do?! So smooth! I have to relearn my fighting tactics since I was used to the lag. This was indeed a huge boost in performance.

So, delete the "0_O_FromTheoAntilag.rb" IF it casues the game to crash. Otherwise leave it be? Must be nice to be a coding guru btw.. I see all code but understand less.. Way less.. : )
0_O_FromTheoAntilag.rb changes a bit how events get started when you enter map.
Only way for it to crash anything is if some event that shouldn't start gets started at some strange place... For example in Elise's scene a projectile gets started during scene when interpreter is paused and then after scene ends it gets started again (because its Move Route is set to start it if target is player, that's in RPGMaker editor and fixing it would require repacking game), but at that point it already lost its user so it crashes when trying to see where it should fly from... Only thing in it I don't understand is why it doesn't start&crash in base game.

It does give a bit of performance on event-heavy maps as it prevents it from checking all events on map if they should start or not each frame so removing that file permanently is... idk. Not good?

seedbed is from abominations the game crashes when you mix the joy potion with when all holes are full, and turning to the next cycle while the seedbed reaches a certain stack it is either two or three can't remember right now
Did you mod pregnancy length? From what I know, game only crashes if resulting pregnancy length is <=0 so if you set pregnancy length of stage to 3 days, on 3 stacks it'll become 0 which will crash game. You need to also modify how much seedbed status reduces pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
somehow i get "shopping" quest with cocona. what should i o
Not sure.. I tried shopping from everyone with an exclamation mark above them but nothing special was in their inventory and boss mama never gave me that list either. So nothing happens as of now. I guess it is still in developent.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
how to sleep with cocona or take a bath with her after the first time you took a bath with her? can't seem to find any options to do it

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
it's ok i know my english is not the best
1 yes
2 elisy gives you the fish isle quast after you finish his first quast "ork reaserch"but do'nt worry you don't have to wait for that just go to noer por the place close to the tavern (where there are bouts and fishman go to the fishman in the desk give him 3000p and then you'll be taken to fish isle once you're there you'll see two temples one above and one that's in the center of the map both of them have fishwoman how ever if you whant to interact with the fishwoman go tp the tample above(the temple in the center also has fishwoman however they only apper in a cutseen and die after it so if you whant to actuly intrtact with them then ho to the temple above)
when you enter go up passt the curtens (warrning you should save first since once you pass the curtens the fishman will try to kill you )keep gowing up untile you find a jail sell press "z" and you'll set the fishwoman free then just stay away from them and watch them rape the fishman
Well in that case, there really should be a option to play a fishwoman

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
1600524408138.png
Hey guys, need some help. When playing this scene, this happened and the game crash.(thisis version 0,4,3,1 and i do use the optimizer mod thingy.)

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
0_O_FromTheoAntilag.rb changes a bit how events get started when you enter map.
Only way for it to crash anything is if some event that shouldn't start gets started at some strange place... For example in Elise's scene a projectile gets started during scene when interpreter is paused and then after scene ends it gets started again (because its Move Route is set to start it if target is player, that's in RPGMaker editor and fixing it would require repacking game), but at that point it already lost its user so it crashes when trying to see where it should fly from... Only thing in it I don't understand is why it doesn't start&crash in base game.

It does give a bit of performance on event-heavy maps as it prevents it from checking all events on map if they should start or not each frame so removing that file permanently is... idk. Not good?

Did you mod pregnancy length? From what I know, game only crashes if resulting pregnancy length is <=0 so if you set pregnancy length of stage to 3 days, on 3 stacks it'll become 0 which will crash game. You need to also modify how much seedbed status reduces pregnancy.
ty for the information I'll check that now~

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
1600559146908.png Hey guys, so this whole conversation (and some others) are in chinese while i am using english. Any help?

mradude

Sep 20, 2020
This is pretty lame....how are you even supposed to make it through the tutorial?? You literally die after the second rat. WTF.

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever played.

What are you all even talking about with all this other BS? There's literally no way to survive the first couple of minutes.

Last edited:

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
This is pretty lame....how are you even supposed to make it through the tutorial?? You literally die after the second rat. WTF.

What are you all even talking about with all this other BS? There's literally no way to survive the first couple of minutes.
As a new player I can understand that it can seem difficult because you aren't familiar with the game but the rats are honestly not hard at all and neither is the game once you learn how to play it

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Dying to the rats is really pathetic.
But oh well. You can rest by holding Q, shift + Q to sleep.
The lantern has a special attack, try to use it.
next time try to open the menu and read everything.

• Haha
Reactions: byran47 and AH-64E
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes